The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What film would you like to see next?

+2
The Womble
Stella
6 posters

Go down

What film would you like to see next? Empty What film would you like to see next?

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 12:05 pm

This may have been done before, but in honour of the Last Film Watched Thread, I’d like to ask this:

What film would you like to see next?

For me it’s Blackfish. I like documentaries and this one sounds interesting.

Back to top Go down

What film would you like to see next? Empty Re: What film would you like to see next?

Post by Stella Fri 07 Jun 2013, 12:44 pm

Superman

Looks magnificent.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

What film would you like to see next? Empty Re: What film would you like to see next?

Post by The Womble Fri 07 Jun 2013, 12:49 pm

Agree with Stella.

Man Of Steel looks stunning. I hope it lives up to my expectations.
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 07 Jun 2013, 12:58 pm

The Hobbit
Django Unchained
Grave of the Fireflies
Kiki's Delivery Service
Nausicaa Valley of the Wind

Still waiting for them to be delivered or released on Blu-Ray, avoid going to the cinema so tend to be a bit behind.

Then all the ones that are unavailable for rental for whatever reason:
B'stard out of Carolina
Pink Flamingos
Pixote
In the Company of Men
Trash Humpers
El Topo
All About Lily Chou-Chou
The Holy Mountain

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Fri 07 Jun 2013, 1:01 pm

Actually, the next film that I'll be watching is 'The Bourne Legacy' , hopefully tonight.

Some may say "don't bother"
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Fri 07 Jun 2013, 1:11 pm

I will be watching Despicable Me over the weekend as I have never seen that so that's what I will be watching next.
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 07 Jun 2013, 1:19 pm

crazygangwomble wrote:I will be watching Despicable Me over the weekend as I have never seen that so that's what I will be watching next.

Intended to watch it then saw Russell Brand does one of the voices - any film involving him is a no-go for me, whether it's having to look at him or listen to him.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Fri 07 Jun 2013, 1:22 pm

Galted wrote:
crazygangwomble wrote:I will be watching Despicable Me over the weekend as I have never seen that so that's what I will be watching next.

Intended to watch it then saw Russell Brand does one of the voices - any film involving him is a no-go for me, whether it's having to look at him or listen to him.

Is he? Oh dear. I don't mind him occasionally but not sure I can listen to him for 2 hours!
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 1:25 pm

Stella wrote:Actually, the next film that I'll be watching is 'The Bourne Legacy' , hopefully tonight.

Don't bother. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Fri 07 Jun 2013, 1:26 pm

MediaCat wrote:
Stella wrote:Actually, the next film that I'll be watching is 'The Bourne Legacy' , hopefully tonight.

Don't bother. Smile

mad

Very Happy
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 07 Jun 2013, 1:26 pm

Smile

He just causes me immense anger - don't really know why.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Fri 07 Jun 2013, 1:28 pm

Brand is annoying but I did like the film 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' and tbh, he played the part of a cocky tw.t quite well..............weirdly Wink
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 07 Jun 2013, 1:41 pm

Stella wrote:Brand is annoying but I did like the film 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' and tbh, he played the part of a cocky tw.t quite well..............weirdly Wink

Maybe it's some sort of psychological allergy - have heard he's good in it but I just get a cramp watching him, which is odd because there are actors I'd enjoy drowning more than him but can still watch them. Apparently he auditioned to play Super Hans in Peep Show, thank f he didn't get the role.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Fri 07 Jun 2013, 1:50 pm

Stella wrote:Brand is annoying but I did like the film 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' and tbh, he played the part of a cocky tw.t quite well..............weirdly Wink

That's what put me off watching that film. The fact that he is basically playing himself.
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Fri 07 Jun 2013, 1:51 pm

Galted wrote:

Maybe it's some sort of psychological allergy - have heard he's good in it but I just get a cramp watching him, which is odd because there are actors I'd enjoy drowning more than him but can still watch them. Apparently he auditioned to play Super Hans in Peep Show, thank f he didn't get the role.

Really?? Thank the good sweet Lord he didn't get it.
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 07 Jun 2013, 3:14 pm

I am thinking of watching Rushmore tonight ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0128445/ ), anyone got some views on it?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 07 Jun 2013, 4:50 pm

The World's End, the final part of the 'Cornetto trilogy' continuing from Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. Got a stellar cast and should be very, very funny.

Then Anchorman 2.

My two favourite comedy films are Shaun of the Dead and Anchorman, so the fact that this year sees both of them get a sequel is heaven.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 07 Jun 2013, 4:59 pm

Crimey wrote:The World's End, the final part of the 'Cornetto trilogy' continuing from Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. Got a stellar cast and should be very, very funny.

Then Anchorman 2.

My two favourite comedy films are Shaun of the Dead and Anchorman, so the fact that this year sees both of them get a sequel is heaven.

Agree with you Crimey this is the film i'm really looking forward to seeing
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down