The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New England strip is remarkably similar to an old German one

+5
kingraf
dummy_half
Duty281
Good Golly I'm Olly
Crimey
9 posters

Go down

New England strip is remarkably similar to an old German one Empty New England strip is remarkably similar to an old German one

Post by Crimey Mon 20 May 2013, 3:09 pm

Nike's first effort with the football kit is a white kit with black detailing, which is a bold move considering what it reminds many people of.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22597023

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New England strip is remarkably similar to an old German one Empty Re: New England strip is remarkably similar to an old German one

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 20 May 2013, 4:16 pm

I like it, better than some of the stuff Umbro served up
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

New England strip is remarkably similar to an old German one Empty Re: New England strip is remarkably similar to an old German one

Post by Duty281 Mon 20 May 2013, 6:54 pm

Spitting image of Germany '74 judging by the BBC's pic.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Tue 21 May 2013, 2:31 pm

A bit dull, but then most England kits of recent years have been (quite liked the one with the cross of St George detail on the shoulder, but otherwise they've all been a bit 'meh' since the Keegan era one with the red and blue panels on the shoulders).

Is it actually black, or just a very dark blue?

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 03 Jun 2013, 11:12 am

I like, it and Im not even English. The less detail a shirt has, the more inclined I am to wear it in a social context.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 05 Jun 2013, 7:41 pm

I like the red away shirt , not so much the home shirt ( i think it's the collar )

Nike have announced that if England make the 2014 World Cup that there will be two new kits anyway so these will only last until next spring

Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 07 Jun 2013, 9:19 am

I like the round collar ..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 07 Jun 2013, 11:35 am

£70 for the kit for my 9 year old then the same again in 8 months .... thanks Nike
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Fri 07 Jun 2013, 11:52 am

Kenny wrote:£70 for the kit for my 9 year old then the same again in 8 months .... thanks Nike

Don't buy it?

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 07 Jun 2013, 11:57 am

Ent wrote:
Kenny wrote:£70 for the kit for my 9 year old then the same again in 8 months .... thanks Nike

Don't buy it?

If i had known that it would change in only 7-8 moths i wouldn't of !!
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Riggs Wed 14 Aug 2013, 3:30 pm

Not attractive, not inspiring and not going to be buying such rubbish. I prefer the older Umbro types....at least they had colour, great design and inspiration from the past.

Riggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down