The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Presents Scars and Stripes Sunday May 26th 2013

+4
MtotheC
Enforcer
x12x
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

EWF Presents Scars and Stripes Sunday May 26th 2013 Empty EWF Presents Scars and Stripes Sunday May 26th 2013

Post by JJJohnson Fri 17 May 2013, 12:09 am

EWF Presents Scars and Stripes Sunday May 26th 2013 Scarsa10

Live from the Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles, California
Starting time: 8pm

Match 1
Mr Jones/Robin Reborn vs Alex Garcia/Tyler Roth

Match 2
Enforcer vs Hero

Match 3
Anarchy Championship
Mike Conrad vs Ojore

Match 4
TV Championship
Liam Wood © vs Thunder

Main Event
EWF World Heavyweight Championship
Vincent Costello © vs Jimmy Phillips vs Dario Machiavelli

*Plus a statement from the EWF Board of Directors

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Presents Scars and Stripes Sunday May 26th 2013 Empty Re: EWF Presents Scars and Stripes Sunday May 26th 2013

Post by x12x Fri 17 May 2013, 11:46 am

The scene opens in the lavish apartment of the EWF TV Champion The Viper Liam Wood sat in the living room looking through an old tatty box, in the background we can see a bouquet of fresh flowers with a hand written card. A smile crosses the face of the champion as Emmy walks in to the room and smells the flowers before smiling at her boyfriend

LW: The flowers are just the start, I'm going to make it up to yo...

Emmy cuts off Liam by giving him a massive hug

E: It's ok baby, I know how everything was getting to you but it's in the past now. You don't have to do anything else...we're perfect.

LW: Are you sure?

Emmy pauses for a second and then a big smile crosses her face

E: Well, now I think about it...there is one thing that you can do to make it up to me

LW: What's that?

E: Retain your title, the place wouldn't look the same without it on the wall.

LW: I'll do everything in my power, Michael isn't going to be a push over but I know that with you by my side I can do it...we can show the world who the best in the world is.

Emmy notices the box and looks inside to see a pile of old camcorder tapes, she picks one up to see that it has “EGW episode 4” written on the side in faded marker pen

E: What's all this? EGW?

LW: Oh, it's this old wrestling show me and a few friends used to do in my back garden! It's so stupid but I just can't bring myself to throw all of this stuff out...it's what created “The Viper” you see today.

E: (mocking Viper) Aww that's so cute! Was Thunder ever a part of it?

LW: No, it's weird...I've know the guy half my life and in ten days I face him for the very first time...I can't believe how far we've both come...it's crazy to think that two kids from Hereford are about to go toe to toe for a major title.

E: So are you saying there was a point where “The Viper” Liam Wood didn't think he was going to rule the world!?

Emmy laughs to herself

LW: I've always known it, even when I was messing about in EGW I knew I was the best but it wasn't until I met you that I had the motivation to prove it...like I said, it's me and you every step of the way.

Emmy takes the EGW Tape and connects it to the TV using the camcorder and presses play, the screen shows old footage of a young Liam Wood celebrating with title made from cardboard and tin foil with EGW World Champion written in marker pen on the front.

E: The title's a bit more expensive now but you're still the same old show off!

Emmy kisses Viper on the cheek as they carry watching the old footage and the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

EWF Presents Scars and Stripes Sunday May 26th 2013 Empty Re: EWF Presents Scars and Stripes Sunday May 26th 2013

Post by Enforcer Mon 20 May 2013, 9:35 am

The arena descends into darkness and the crowd wait in anticipation. The screen flickers into life and shows the promotional poster for Hero v Enforcer at Scars and Stripes.

This fades to black and a count down timer appears on the screen, each number accompanied by a beep similar to that of a heart monitor.

10……

9……

8……

7……

6……

5……

4……

3……

2……

1…………

*Beeeeeeeeeeep*

A flat line appears on the screen to accompany the sound that is filling the arena.

Suddenly the screen shows an image of a cemetery gate as the beep is replaced by the sound of tyres on gravel. A funeral procession drives through the gates at a walking pace, led by a head mourner on foot. The camera moves from the mourner to the hearse which contains a coffin masked by an elaborate floral display spelling ‘HERO’.

As the hearse moves out of shot the lead car comes into focus an through the window a woman can be seen, head turned away from the window and covered in a black veil. She appears to be comforting a young child in the seat next to her.

As the vehicle stops the head mourner walks to the car and opens the door as the woman and child step out. The child’s face is buried in the woman’s leg and while her face is masked with the veil tears can be seen on her cheeks. The head mourner points to his left and the two walk sombrely away, the camera pans up to focus on his face. It is clear for the first time that it is Enforcer and he pulls an insincere sad face and mockingly wipes a tear from his eye.

The screen changes to a graveside scene where a vicar is reading from the bible. The woman and child are stood at the side of the grave surrounded by mourners. The coffin is slowly lowered into the ground by four men, a single red rose sitting on the lid. The camera then moves away and focuses on the headstone, it reads:

Steve ‘Hero’ Johnson

Died trying to be a Hero – May 26 2013

As the camera pans back to the graveside the mourners have gone and stood at the foot of the grave stands Enforcer, still dressed in funeral attire. He has his hands clasped in front of him and is looking into the grave. He slowly looks up until he is staring directly into the camera.

E: Scary isn’t it Hero? A glimpse at your future should you turn up to Scars and Stripes. You have less than a week to make your decision, the biggest of your life.

In fact, it is not only the biggest decision of your life, but that of little Austin. You saw how distraught he was watching you being lowered into your cold grave, imagine how much worse it will be for him watching the life force drain out of you at Scars and Stripes. As his little eyes fill with tears as he realises that you chose fame, glory and an insurmountable opponent instead of caring for him.

I want you to turn up on Sunday Hero. I want to be the one that ends you. I want to be the one that saves Austin from a lifetime of neglect from the most self absorbed father in the world.

I know you will be there. I know that there is not one ounce of decency within you that will force you to put your own son before a shot at glory. But if you do turn up I want you to know, without a shadow of doubt, what is waiting for you. One way or another our story ends at Scars and Stripes Hero.

The camera zooms out and upwards as Enforcer looks back down at the grave.

E: We commend the soul of our brother departed, and we commit his body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust…

Fade to black

Last edited by Enforcer on Thu 20 Feb 2014, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 21 May 2013, 11:39 am

The scene opens as Scars and Stripes comes on air, the Elite Coliseum is as always hyped for tonight’s EWF event, as the PPV theme music blasts out of the arena speakers the camera focuses on the announce team of Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin.

JK:Welcome one and all to EWF presents Scars and Stripes and what a show we have in store for you ladies and gentlemen, last week’s conflict shook this federation to its very core with the revelation that Callihan, Garcia and Roth are part of the FEAR campaign.

DF:You got that right Jon, shocking doesn’t begin to explain last week’s events, those three men not only turned their back on EWF but swung the balance of power right into the hands of FEAR

JK:Tonight’s main event hold serious ramifications for EWF, can Jimmy Phillips win the big one and dent FEARS plans further, will Machiavelli finally get his hands on the most coveted prize in professional wrestling, or will the lone wolf Vincent Costello reign victorious once again?

DF: There’s so many questions that need answering Jon! EWF may never be the same again when tonight is all said and done. The champ certainly has it all to do in the main event…

JK:Sorry Don, but I’m getting word that our broadcast colleague Carlton Jacobs is standing by backstage.

CJ:Good evening ladies and gentlemen I’m Charlton Jacobs and in the interests of broadcast journalism and for you the EWF fans I’m determined to get an interview with a member of the FEAR campaign, I don’t care if I have to wait outside this dressing all night I’m going to get this interview and answers!

A voice comes from behind the camera

Man: Go on then nock…

CJ: I’m not knocking you knock

Man: I thought you were a big time broadcast journalist?

CJ: Fine I’ll knock

Just as Carlton raises his hand to knock on the door it opens and none other than the world heavyweight champion Vincent Costello walks out.

CJ:Mr Costello? What business do you have in the FEAR’s locker room?

VC:All you need to know Jack is that tonight I will once again defend this championship, Costello’s Law says: Domination at all costs!

Costello pushes Charlton Jacobs to one side and storms off down the corridor.

CJ: But Vincent...

Costello does not turn around and continues to walk away

CJ: That’s all for now from backstage, back to ringside…

The camera switches back to the announce table

JK:What the hell was Costello doing in the FEAR’s locker room? Has he turned his back on EWF Don?

DF:Well we all know that Costello is in this game for himself, he’s the master of self-preservation, but let’s pray to god for the sake of EWF that the champ is still on our side.

The scene ends as Kelly and Franklin look at each other with extremely concerned looks.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 21 May 2013, 12:28 pm

OOC notes: This segment happens around 25 minutes on from Costello’s appearance in FEAR’s locker room

The scene opens in Costello’s locker room; he’s warming up in preparation for tonight’s main event, punching the air and stretching, as he continues the door opens and in walks Joseph and Frankie, Costello’s personal security detail.

J:Boss we did just as you asked, as long as they keep up their end of the bargain everything should go to plan.

Costello grins, walks over to the table and picks up the WHC clutching it close against his chest.

VC:You’d better have Joe, I will not stand for anymore incompetence, you know hired goons are ten a penny, there’s a cue of punks out there willing to clean the champs boots and fetch his dry cleaning, if you slip up just once more not only will I kick you’re a$$ I’ll fire you on the spot

Joseph shakes his head furiously

J:Honestly boss, it’s all taken care of just as you asked for.

VC:For your sake I hope so.

F:Boss are you sure this is the right thing to do? I mean…

Costello’s expression turns to that of pure anger and he slaps Frankie across the face as hard as he can. Frankie stumbles back, holding his face, he seems almost emotional.

VC:Don’t you ever question me or my orders! I am Vincent Costello, THE World Heavyweight Champion, THE Gold standard and just you remember your place, I don’t pay you to think, I don’t pay you question my orders, you do as I say, when I say. Are we clear?

F:Yes boss

VC:I have told everyone from day 1 that I will do whatever it takes to be the best and to hold this title. I’ve proven myself over and over and over again and in the main event tonight I will yet again go out there and show FEAR, EWF, the world, the heavens above and the damned below just why I am the alpha and omega of professional wrestling.

Now I’ll ask you both one final time are you clear on what needs to be done?

Both Frankie and Joseph nod in agreement

VC I can’t hear you…are you clear?

J&F:Yes boss

VC: Failure is not an option tonight, for this plan to really work Costello’s law must retain at all costs…now get out of my sight

The scene ends as Frankie and Joseph leave the champions locker room looking sheepish.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 21 May 2013, 3:40 pm

DF: We understand that our broadcast partner Carlton Jacobs is standing by backstage with Enforcer, to get his thoughts on his upcoming match with Hero.

JK: After the shocking video package we saw earlier in the week it will be interesting to hear what The Big E has to say for himself! So without further ado, Carlton take it away.

The camera cuts to backstage.

CJ: Thanks Jonathan. I am stood here with Enforcer, who will go toe to toe with a man that he has a storied history with. Much of your career has been intertwined with Hero’s – how do you feel about this potentially ending on Sunday?

E: My career may have been linked with Hero’s, however that is only because Hero has been clinging so tightly to my coat tails that even I couldn’t shake him off!

CJ: But you followed Hero here to EWF?

E: Hero may have been here first, but I was the reason for that. It was years ago that Hero stopped being relevant in this industry, only his association with me kept him in the thoughts of promoters and federations. I walked away from wrestling, as had Hero, and whilst I didn’t manage to prove definitively that I was the better man – I didn’t need to.

I knew that I was and whilst neither of us were wrestling it didn’t matter what the parasitic Neanderthals, that companies like EWF pander to, thought. But then he had the audacity to try and make a name for himself again, a name that only had value because of The Big E. That had to stop.

So I sat back and I watched. I watched him sucking up to the crowd, all the while he was doing everything in his power weasel his way to the top and make people forget that he was here because of me. I watched as his son was dumped with a childminder, employed based on her sucking rather than childminding abilities, so he could try to claw back some of the lost limelight.

CJ: A lot of people feel that you have crossed a line by bringing Hero’s family life, specifically little Austin, into your feud. Do you feel it is acceptable to do that?

E: Hero needs to be exposed as the fraud that he is. He was quick enough to parade Austin on the screens to portray himself as a family man of virtues and morals. I see no difference in what I am doing to expose the truth.

CJ: The video package aired earlier this week showed Hero’s funeral, again do you not feel that you have taken things too far?

E: I have warned Hero of the fate that will befall him at Scars and Stripes. Up until now he has not paid heed to that, he has continued to put fame and glory before family and health. I am not the monster you journalists paint me to be, I want to make sure that Hero considers his actions before turning up on Sunday.

He will be leaving his son with what amounts to a back alley hooker…

CJ: You can’t insult a trained childcare profe…

E: I can, will and did. And if you interrupt me again you will feel the full force of the facecheck, do you understand me?

Carlton Jacobs looks shaken, but nods his head in understanding.

E: Good. Now as I was saying; when Hero kisses Austin goodbye on Sunday it will be for the last time. What sort of a man would I be that would leave a child fatherless? I have used every means necessary to explain to Hero what will happen at Scars and Stripes, if he now decides to turn up – then he and Austin will have no one to blame, but Hero himself.

Enforcer strides away from a still shaken Carlton Jacobs and the camera cuts back to ringside.

JK: Chilling words there from Enforcer.

DF: Indeed. Whatever happens at Scars and Stripes you can be sure that there will be one hell of a war between these two bitterest of rivals!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 22 May 2013, 7:22 pm

JK: Midweek there was a serious incident at EWF that is yet to be explained and left two men hospitalised. Ambulances were called to the car park after what at first appeared an accident but is yet unexplained. We have exclusive, never before seen CCTV footage of the area we can show you know as we get to grips with what happened.

The footage, grainy from the CCTV camera, plays with a small amount of volume. We see Ojore outside, appearing to be starting a fire.

JK: Well theres that monster Ojore doing whatever the hell it is he does when hes not spreading the message of FEAR.

DF: I wouldnt mind betting that fire isnt just for fun Jonathan!

JK: Now who are these two guys coming into shot?

Two men walk past Ojore on the way to their car, they spot the EWF star and turn to shout at him

JK: Its hard to hear them but this definitely looks like a case of poking the bear.

We hear ""We dont fear you. You're just some guys fat bitch." Ojore doesnt move or respond and the men get into their car. They turn on the lights and get ready to drive away

JK: They got lucky this time. They escaped the ambulances tonight, but-- wait! OH MY GOD!!

The whole crowd gasp in shock before a "holy sh*t" chant rings out. The footage shows the car lights coming on and just as the car inches forward Ojore sprints right at them and dives full body through the car windscreen.

DF: No ones moving.

JK: Thats one member of FEAR the EWF roster dont need to eliminate.

DF: Dont talk too soon JK

Ojore's hand grabs the top edge of the windscreen and pulls himself onto the bonnet. We hear him scream "FEAR MY NAME" before he rolls off the car and staggers away.

JK: That man is an animal. How can he do that? How has he walked away? And how can he compete?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 22 May 2013, 9:04 pm

Our scene opens in a Santa Monica gym as we see the EWF Television Champion Liam Wood working up a sweat, his title belt laid out in front of him as he counts off press ups.

“98”
“99”
“100”

The champ collapses on to this back for a few seconds before taking a drink of water and beginning to preform sit ups, beginning his count again with a determined look on his face, in the background two staff members can be seen watching the champion and talking amongst themselves.

Guy One: I've never seen him like this before, he's been here every day this week...this match must be important

Guy Two: Apparently they've known each other since they were 12 or something...do you think they've had a match before?

Guy One: Go ask him...

Guy Two: Have you seen how intense he is right now!? You ask him!

Guy One: Fine...

The man walks over with a concerned look across his face as he taps the Viper on his shoulder, who stops counting. A confused look crosses Liam's face as he sits up.

G1: Hi, Mr Wood...sorry to interrupt but you've been here every day in preparation for you match...we've never seen you like this before...can I ask why?

Viper gets his breath back and smiles at the guy

LW: Honestly? This is the most important match in my career so far...I grew up with Mike and we've somehow managed to avoid facing off until now. It's finally going to happen 12 years after meeting him...I need to give him the match of his life because I know he won't hold back.

G1: Are you worried that you might end up losing a match you've been waiting for half your life?

LW: Dude, when you're as good as me you don't worry about losing no matter who you're up against...I could face 10 guys at once and I'll still walk in to that ring like I own it...that's the key to this...don't show them how you really feel, no matter how hard it gets...tell yourself you're bullet proof.

G1: But what if he beats you?

LW: If I lose at Scars and Stripes to Thunder then I know that it just wasn't my match, out of this whole roster I trust him the most to not screw me over...like I said, we've been waiting for this match for years...there's no way we could let it go out like that...they'll be no cheap shots and no dirty tactics...it'll just be two guys showing the world what they do best.

G1: Good luck, I bet you'll steal the show.

Viper laughs and looks at his title before looking back at the staff member

LW: There's no need to bet on anything dude..I can guarantee that after me and Thunder step out of the ring on Sunday, the show will have been stolen.

The staff member walks back to his colleague and they continue to chat amongst themselves as Viper continues to do press ups, counting them off as the scene fades to black.

“45”
“46”
“47”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 23 May 2013, 12:14 am

The scene opens in Thunder’s home. The camera pans over a couple of boxes and past 3 mannequins, one of which is dressed in Thunder’s Thor costume from the Atonement pay per view. The one next to it is dressed in what appears to be a ninja outfit with gold wrist and shin guards, a red head band and a red belt. The third and final mannequin is currently naked.

The camera pans over to a glass case. In side the case are six shelves. On three of them are old championships that Thunder has won. The camera looks over each one in turn from bottom up. The bottom belt is the HWF United Nation championship, it clearly made from card board and paint. Next is the HWF Tag Team championship which isn’t much better quality, it’s made from an old toy WWF tag belt.

The third belt is made from a couple of cardboard “plates,” glued on to a weight lifting belt. One square plate on each side, of a bigger round plate. The two side plates display the old HWF logo. The centre plate depicts a well drawn and painted globe, wrapped in a cloth. The cloth reads “World Champion.” The top three shelves have little cards on them that each read “reserved.” As the camera hovers over the middle empty shelf, a door slams shut behind the camera.

The camera pans around to reveal Thunder standing there, towel wrapped around his waist.

Cameraman Dave
Jez Thunder, don’t make me jump like that.

Thunder
You weren’t expecting me, to be in my own home?

Cameraman Dave
Well, yeah, oh you know what I mean. What happened anyway? And where’s Visor?

Thunder
I spoke with creative, they understood, said they’d try harder to accommodate my personality and other such stuff. As for Visor, I had to let him go. He broke the only rule and used what I taught him to commit crimes.

Cameraman Dave
So, your just giving up on your war on crime?

Thunder
What else can I do? My voice, my form, my demeanour, their all too obvious and with being in the public eye as Thunder, I can’t do it myself.

Cameraman Dave
Well, you could wear platform boots; wear a voice modulator in the mask. As for the shape padded armour?

Thunder
Thought of all that. Platform boots are too heavy, padded armour will restrict my movement and I like the sound of my own voice, too much for a voice modulator.

Cameraman Dave
Fine! Let all this work, effort and money go to waste. Let the good people of LA suffer and corrupt go unpunished. Stay here and sulk.

Thunder looks at him trying to decide what to say in reply. Thunder smiles as his hands rest on his hips.

Thunder
Be my Alfraid Pennyworth?

Cameraman Dave
Always.

Thunder walks past the camera and it follows him. Thunder stands in front of the ninja get up and drops the towel revealing his bare ass, as the scene fades.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 23 May 2013, 10:15 pm

The scene opens over the roof tops of Los Angeles. Thunder, in the ninja costume, is in the distance, running towards the camera. He leaps between the two roofs and rolls back to his feet as he lands. He continues to run along the roof top, rolling over obstacles and swinging around poles. He almost runs into the camera as he arrives.

Cameraman Dave
What took you so long?

Thunder
Shut up. It’s easy for you, your controlling a remote drone with a camera. By the way what’s the radius on that thing?

Cameraman Dave
One mile from home base.

Thunder nods and dashes off. He leaps over another gap in the roofs and on to the next building. Thunder stops in his tracks as a scream is heard nearby.

Thunder
Voice modulator on.

Thunder turns ninety degrees and sprints to the back end of the building. The camera zooms after him and stops, flouting over Thunder’s shoulder. Both Thunder and the camera look down. Two, shadowy figures can be seen; the one is attacking the other. Thunder looks at the camera and nods. Thunder ties a rope to a pole and dangles it off the roof, he begins to climb down. The camera heads down ahead of him. It reveals a man trying to assault a woman.

Man
What the?

The camera bobs up and down and circles the man, as he tries to swat it way. The camera pulls up and away from him. It reveals Thunder dangling from the rope and the man standing above the woman on the floor.

Man
That’s better, now back to finishing you off.

Thunder
Not to day.

The man looks up as; Thunder drops from the rope landing on the man’s shoulders. He follows the land up with a hurricarana, sending the man hurtling in to some nearby bins. Thunder helps the woman to her feet, she runs over to man Thunder just floored and crouches at his side.

Woman
Terry! Are you ok honey? The hell is wrong with you?

Thunder
With me? The hell’s wrong with you lady? This guy tries to r*** you, I save you’re a$$ and I’m the one you shout at? What up wit dat?

Woman
He wasn’t trying to r*** me. It was consented.

Thunder
Then perhaps you should have gone home for that kind of thing. Or at least somewhere cleaner.

The woman gets up and tries to punch Thunder but he dodges. Thunder backs up against the wall and takes a run at the opposite wall. Once at the bottom of the wall he runs up it vertically and jumps up further, grabbing the first fire escape balcony. Thunder looks down at the two shaking his head as he makes his way up the fire escape. Once he reaches the roof he returns to his running. Jumping between roofs and rolling over obstacles, as the scene fades.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 24 May 2013, 10:02 am

The scene opens up back stage and in a dark room with a red light only just lighting the room in the middle of the room a tall masked man stands in the center of the room breathing heavy and in a slow dark soft voice MR Jones begins to speak.

MR Jones: So the Fear campaign has some new members do they, You really are stupid as you look you think that because there are many of you that you can hurt me a man that has come from you hell you have just awoken the beast inside of me.

And with my new found ally in Robin Reborn a man I intend to show the good side and he to will make thing right that have been wronged.Fear you are all marked men and at Scares And Stripes it all begins with the down fall of Alex Garcia and Tyler Roth.

You two gentlemen will feel the wrath of The Dark Knight and The new Ally I have in Reborn and I will like us to be called the Darkness Reborn and will shall wreak sorrow and pain on those who come against us.

Garcia and Roth two men heading to the depths of hell you have woken the darkness and it is coming for you and it will be time for Fear to Fear me just like the good DR Wells did and now The Darkness Reborn will conquer all of Fear.

The scene then goes dark as the crowd in the arena start to cheer loudly.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 24 May 2013, 10:10 am

Our scene opens in the lavish apartment of the EFW Television Champion Liam Wood, as he's sat watching old EGW video tapes, wearing his Antonio Cesaro t-shirt he is interrupted by Emmy who has a worried look on her face.

The champ pauses the video as Emmy sits next to him.

LW: What's up? You look like you've seen a ghost...

Emmy: (sighs) It's just something I saw on Twitter that I think you may have missed...I know you've been busy this week but Enforcer has posted something aimed towards us and I didn't want you to fly off the handle.

LW: What is it?

The expression of the champion change as he prepares for the worst as Emmy hands over her iPad and he begins to read the tweet that says “@xviperx Randy Savage was a loser with a wh0re for a girlfriend - given the comparison, I can see why you will dedicate your loss to him”

Viper takes a second and shakes his head

Emmy: I didn't know if I should show you...you're not going to going to go after him are you?

LW: Nope

A shocked look crosses the face of Emmy as she begins to wonder what they had done with the real Liam Wood, she continues to stare as Viper laughs.

LW: I know that might have shocked you but I have no reason to beat the crap out of Enforcer...he's just some stalker crying out for more attention but when it comes down to it, I have more important things to deal with...right now MY title is the only thing that I'm focusing on, the stuff with Costello, the Fear Campaign...they don't exist in my world at the moment and they won't until my match with Thunder is over and the best man on the night has had his hands raised!

Emmy: Maybe you are learning...

A relieved look crosses Emmy's face as she puts the iPad away and hugs Viper as he presses play to continue the old footage.

LW: Oh god, I remember this match...in about five seconds the ladder I'm climbing is about to collapse

The sound of a large slam followed the small crowd in attendance chanting “holy sh!t” can be heard as Emmy begins to watch through her fingers to avoid seeing her boyfriend in pain and the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 24 May 2013, 4:17 pm

The scene opens up with Mike Conrad already in side the ring his Bleep, Bleep, Bleep sound coming from the speakers and the crowd going wild as Mike then grabs a microphone from the ring announcer and then stands by his trade mark trash can.

Mike Conrad: My god you guys are crazy here tonight in the Elite Coliseum right here in Los Angeles, California.

The crowd goes wild with the cheap pop.

Mike Conrad: Man that's what am talking about, You guys give me the inspiration I need to get through my matches and this one with Ojore (crowd boo's) is gonna be know different but this time its the right to be the very first holder of the Anarchy Championship.

The crowd cheers loudly again.

Mike Conrad: Now we all know that Ojore is part of the Fear campaign but what the hell was that about with Dario Machiavelli, Not letting him get back in the ring last week was a bit strange may old Ojore does have a soft spot or that Dario is peeing him off with giving him orders all the time but either way that's all good news for me.

Me and Ojore have been through a lot and there will be loads more to happen between us two but that will not stop me from winning that Anarchy Championship.

Ojore says hes not bothered about gold just likes hurting people well young sir you have hurt me on more than one occasion so I don't think that you can hurt me anymore than you have done already so that puts me in the driving seat and I will do everything in my power that will get me my first gold and I will dedicate the win to all you guys.

The crowd starts to cheer loudly.

Mike Conrad: And if Fear want to get involved then bring it on I have had just about enough of you guys trying to take over this place attack's on staff members the boss and so on we need to kick these guys to the curb but Ojore may have seen the light or has he?

There was a little Tension between him and Dario and who knows Ojore might even interrupt in Dario's match and cost him the World title and hand it to my good mate Jimmy Phillips.

The crowd in the arena let out a huge roar of approval.

Mike Conrad: So Ojore are you just gonna roll over and let me win or are you gonna put up a fight but you know there's only gonna be one thing that's gonna happen and that's me cleaning house.

The scene fades to black as the crowd are going crazy as Conrad lifts his trash can high in the air.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 May 2013, 7:57 pm

the scene opens with Jimmy Phillips arriving at the Coliseum on the morning of the PPV. He exits his car and grabs his sports bag from the trunk. He's sporting his trademark red hoody and ripped jeans

JP: Jeez, sure is quiet..where is everyone?

Phillips spots a stagehand

JP: Hey..kid. Where the hell is everyone?

sh: well those that aren't in a medical facility have been told to stay home until the show starts. Management are getting really edgy in light of this whole FEAR situation

JP: of course FEAR *Phillips exhales deeply* this really has to stop

sh: Well Jimmy, hopefully tonight you can put a big dent in FEARs plans by taking that heavyweight championship

JP: We'll see kid, we'll see

Jimmy walks past the stagehand and disappears throught a door marked 'The Talent'

Several hours later the crowd are starting to pour into the arena when 'Cold cash and colder hearts' starts to play and Phillips walks out to the stage, microphone in hand

JP: tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. Can you hear it? That is the sound of Scars and Stripes getting ever closer. Its the sound of the seconds ticking by until Mike Conrad beats the big fruity giant Ojore

Crowd laugh and then a chant of big fruity giant breaks out

JP: But more importantly its the sound of the seconds ticking by until three men step into that ring and put it all on the line for the richest prize in this business. But tonight there's extra incentive for me. Everybody making their way into this arena now knows the reason I bring it week after week is to reach the top of the mountain and become the EWF heavyweight champion, but tonight not only can I do that, but I can do it by sticking a middle finger up in the face of FEAR

The crowd are cheering for The Talent

JP: And it looks like if I want to p!ss off FEAR then I have no choice but to win, because for anybody been in a dreamworld these past few weeks let The Talent give you a little recap, it would appear that our esteemed champion, one Mr Vincent Costello COULD indeed be another member of FEAR and Dario Machivelli, well poor Dario looks to be last season's flavour of the month and is now surplus to requirement. Poor Dario indeed. If it's any consolation Dario, FEAR edging you out will be cakewalk compared to ass kicking The Talent is going to lay on you later on tonight

And Costello, well if he did turn out to be in FEAR I can't say I'd be surprised. Scum like that can't be trusted, they care about one thing...themselves. Vinny, in all honesty it probably will be a good thing for you if you do join the ranks of FEAR because you're going to need alot of support and shoulders to cry on, when just like 10 days ago The Talent plants you in the middle of that ring with the Touchdown and pins your shoulders to the mat

'Cold cash' hits again and Phillips stares around at the increasing crowd before making his way backstage

cut to backstage and Phillips walks into his dressing room. Hayley Lennox is waiting for him and the two hug as he walks in

JP: I told you you didn't need to come out here tonight

HL: I don't mind. Daddy has Amy, I didn't want to miss you become Jimmy Phillips - Heavyweight champion

JP: It does have a nice ring to it doesn't it? Just promise me you don't go anywhere tonight without your security. I can't bare to lose you to FEAR again

HL: You got it

the two begin to kiss before noticing the camera is on them and they push him out of Phillips' changing room

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson Sat 25 May 2013, 2:56 am

The camera leads us into the medical area where a doctor is patching up Robin Reborn, shirt ripped and his nose bloodied.

"...and next time you decide to indulge in 'extreme training exercises' sigh could you please put some protection and mats out. I dont usually have a need to be in here during the week, its boring"

RR: "Sorry doc, but I wanted to be prepared for whatever FEAR throw at me. They have got to get used to a kid who will always get up, and if I dont know how it feels to fall through glass then how will I fight it?"

Doc "The same way as everyone else Robin, with time"

RR "No time like the present doc! I'll see you sunday night my man, and I plan to have the blood of those morons splashed over me too"

The scene fades away

RonSwanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down