The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suarez the new darling of the kop!

4 posters

Go down

Suarez the new darling of the kop! Empty Suarez the new darling of the kop!

Post by redmonkey80 Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Kenny has got us 3 wins on the bounce the first time this season if we manage 4 wins are season may start to look a whole lot different for the run in!

Fernando enjoy your plastic club of deafly silence when things go wrong :mooning:

Long live the King king

Not too sure what to expect the rest of our season but I am excited again and with Lou & Andy heading our attack I'm hoping sure we will get more smiles from everyone connected with LFC

YNWA Very Happy

redmonkey80

Back to top Go down

Suarez the new darling of the kop! Empty Re: Suarez the new darling of the kop!

Post by ADMIN Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:33 pm

I'm not a Liverpool fan by any stretch of the imagination but did think that Suarez was the best buy of the last few days. Quality player.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:37 pm

i havnt seen the goal yet, but you knew for a fact if he played he would score. It was written in the stars.
Liverpool on the up, Man City doing poop lol

Back to top Go down

Post by scouser Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:43 pm

king kenny give him the`job full time

scouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Y2James Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Untied fan in peace! To be honest even though I am a die hard red and chuckled when Liverpool first started to decline it is good to see you doing better and hopefully mounting a challenge for atleast the top 4 next year with these 2 now in the team! I would much sooner be contesting for the title with the likes of Liverpool and City where there is a genuine rivalry and excitement surrounding the games than Arsenal or Chelsea. The first game I look for when the fixtures are announced is those 2.
Suarez is class and looks like a genuine bargain! not sure about Carrol though. He looks good, dont get me wrong but maybe too much money to go with a bad attitude and unproven player. Saying that they said Untied paid too much for Ronny when no one knew of him, an if anybody can calm him down apart from Fergie it would be Kenny.
Look forward to seeing you back where you belong next season.

Y2James

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down