The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aguero vs Suarez

+6
andythearab
monzon
JDandfries
Kay Fabe
Crimey
paperbag_puncher
10 posters

Go down

Sergio Aguero Vs Luis Suarez and who would you rather have in your team?

Aguero vs Suarez Vote_lcap63%Aguero vs Suarez Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 12 ]
Aguero vs Suarez Vote_lcap37%Aguero vs Suarez Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 19

Aguero vs Suarez Empty Aguero vs Suarez

Post by paperbag_puncher Tue 29 Nov 2011, 7:04 pm

Need to settle a debate. Who is the better player Aguero or Suarez and why? Also do you consider both world class?

Also could you state who you support if replying. I've gone for Aguero and support Man Utd.

Cheers

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Aguero vs Suarez Empty Re: Aguero vs Suarez

Post by Crimey Tue 29 Nov 2011, 7:17 pm

I think in the game against City at the weekend, Suarez looked miles better than Aguero. I was really disappointed with Sergio Aguero, it was the first time I had watched him live and he did very little, he was in a similar position to Suarez as a lone striker but Suarez kept City's entire back four busy, Aguero did very little of note.

I think Aguero has been better this season so far, but I still feel that Suarez hasn't hit really top form, he was scoring 40+ goals a season in Holland, even if it is a weak league, that is still an immense amount of goals.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 29 Nov 2011, 7:36 pm

Dirk Kuyt hit 35+ goals a season in Holland and Alves who went to Boro averaged more than a goal a game over there for a few years and did nothing over here, I'd not use the Eredivese as a standard to what Suarez could achieve in England.

I think both are very good players but I'd say Augero is better, he is a more deadly finisher, Suarez probably puts more energy into his game but I personally just believe that Sergio is that one step above

I'm a Celtic fan

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbag_puncher Tue 29 Nov 2011, 7:37 pm

I think Aguero can do everything Suarez does but better. He's quicker, better finisher, has better movement and is more likely to get his head up and pick out a pass in a dangerous area. I'd say theres not much in it skill wise.

Agueros proven himself in a far better standard of league and made an extremely impressive start to his life in the prem. 10 goals and 4 assists is a great return for someone moving to a new league and that includes a bit of a dry patch. Suarez has 4 goals and 2 assists but is guaranteed to play every game unlike Aguero.

Only thing is Aguero seems far better with someone up top with him whereas Suarez seems to be superior to him at leading the line on his own. Both class and wouldnt say no to either but Aguero is the better of the 2.

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandfries Tue 29 Nov 2011, 7:40 pm

Both Good, but think Aguero has more class, Suarez just comes accross as a nasty little git, and he dives ALL the time

JDandfries

Back to top Go down

Post by monzon Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:21 am

Aguero scores regularly, Suarez doesn't.

Suarez dives constantly, Aguero doesn't.

Not even close.

monzon

Back to top Go down

Post by andythearab Wed 30 Nov 2011, 9:20 am

I went for Suarez, but i dont think they are far away from each other. Both are early in their premier league careers so its hard to say really. Aguero has scored more but hes in a better team, thats more creative and suarez has pulled liverpool up the table and improved them without scoring too many goals.

I agree that suarez is a serious diver, but aguero is no angel

andythearab

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:22 am

Suarez is a harder worker and has shown a lot of skill since making the move to Liverpool

Aguero for me is the better player though, he Just oozes quality and I think has a better attitude than Suarez

If I was to have chosen one of them to come United before signing for their clubs I would have chosen aguero

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Wed 30 Nov 2011, 11:09 am

Suarez is overrated...Aguero is set to become the best striker in the world if he isn't already there.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tranquil Chaos Wed 30 Nov 2011, 6:52 pm

in a lone striker role, its suarez for me every time, in a 2 man attack, with aguero playing the foil for a bigger man, he beats suarez in that region, as im a fan of the 433/4231 formation id have to go with suarez
Tranquil Chaos
Tranquil Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by jro786 Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:05 am

JDandfries wrote:Both Good, but think Aguero has more class, Suarez just comes accross as a nasty little git, and he dives ALL the time

really

more like gets fouled all the time jd

pay attention

OK
jro786
jro786

Back to top Go down

Post by jro786 Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:06 am

both are good players

but suarez is marginally better
jro786
jro786

Back to top Go down

Post by braveheart101 Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:55 am

Tranquil Chaos wrote:in a lone striker role, its suarez for me every time, in a 2 man attack, with aguero playing the foil for a bigger man, he beats suarez in that region, as im a fan of the 433/4231 formation id have to go with suarez
Suarez has a better international scoring record than Aguero and Uruguay play 4-4-2 so if Liverpool had another top class striker Suarez could have scored a few more.

braveheart101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 01 Dec 2011, 12:52 pm

I don't think you can bring Intetational records into it, Messi is hardly brilliant for Argentina but is good for 50 goals a season for Barca

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by braveheart101 Thu 01 Dec 2011, 1:21 pm

the-gaffer wrote:I don't think you can bring Intetational records into it, Messi is hardly brilliant for Argentina but is good for 50 goals a season for Barca
The point I'm making is Suarez plays alongside Forlan for Uruguay and has a better scoring record in Internationals than for Liverpool so wouldn't it be better if he played alongside a top class striker for his club

braveheart101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down