The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who's your countries most underrated player

+29
dummy_half
thebluesmancometh
GunsGerms
No 7&1/2
MotelMoneyMurderMadness
munkian
R!skysports
NeilyBroon
George Carlin
t1000advancedprototype
kiakahaaotearoa
Biltong
dallym
100%beefy
wanderingdragon
flyhalffactory
Hound of Harrow
Notch
TJ1
BamBam
lostinwales
GLove39
maestegmafia
RubyGuby
SecretFly
bedfordwelsh
theslosty
sirtidychris
welshboii15
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

who's your countries most underrated player - Page 2 Empty who's your countries most underrated player

Post by welshboii15 Sun 12 May 2013, 10:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Whos your choice for most underrated player in your side

Mine is aaron shinglar the man is a work horse

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

who's your countries most underrated player - Page 2 Empty Re: who's your countries most underrated player

Post by No 7&1/2 Mon 13 May 2013, 10:43 am

RubyGuby wrote:No7 - I think we're all agreeing here and maybe its about semantics - The fact that he is 1st choice 10 for his country and 10 for the Lions suggests he is highly rated. I don't buy his fathers influence stuff as his performnces have shown that he has the ability to control a game at the highest level. His form just appears to have taken a dip. With the Lions he is likely to have far more options around him and this may well benefit him thumbsup

I'll go with that!

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

who's your countries most underrated player - Page 2 Empty Re: who's your countries most underrated player

Post by RubyGuby Mon 13 May 2013, 10:44 am

No 7&1/2 wrote:
RubyGuby wrote:No7 - I think we're all agreeing here and maybe its about semantics - The fact that he is 1st choice 10 for his country and 10 for the Lions suggests he is highly rated. I don't buy his fathers influence stuff as his performnces have shown that he has the ability to control a game at the highest level. His form just appears to have taken a dip. With the Lions he is likely to have far more options around him and this may well benefit him thumbsup

I'll go with that!
thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 10:53 am

RubyGuby wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:

I'll go with that!
thumbsup

who's your countries most underrated player - Page 2 Duty_calls

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Mon 13 May 2013, 11:11 am

t1000advancedprototype wrote:Henson isn't underrated. We all know his talents. Unlucky with injury, poorly managed and immature.

Most underrated for Wales:

Biggar
Hibbard
Shanklin
Byrne
Bevington

Good call on Tom Shanklin. Allan Bateman was another Welsh centre who was underrated.

Last edited by Luckless Pedestrian on Mon 13 May 2013, 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Mon 13 May 2013, 11:11 am

It's only 11.15 - Too early for bed thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by tooboredtowork Mon 13 May 2013, 12:56 pm

Sir Chris,

I disagree with you. I would like a fetcher at 7. I actually would like Armitage at 7, and possibly Kvesic in a few years if he progresses at his current rate.

That does not mean I under-rate Robshaw. I just want to play him in his better position, which is 6. I still think he is the best 6 around for us. Indeed, we are spoilt for choice in this department, given Wood and Croft too, but that means we have good backup. I do not agree with tampering with backrow balance, purely to get your best players on the pitch.

Many will point out to me that I cannot leave Croft out, especially after his break at the weekend. But we have backs to do that. Croft is a good 6, and will revel on the quick Ozzie pitches. But I want my backrowers, tackling, over the ball, and at the bottom of rucks, not standing in as an outside centre.

So yes, I would rather have someone else at 7, and Robshaw at 6.

tooboredtowork

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon 13 May 2013, 2:39 pm

mawhis wrote:
RubyGuby wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:

I'll go with that!
thumbsup

who's your countries most underrated player - Page 2 Duty_calls

laughing
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2