The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greatest three sex scenes in the movies !!

+17
Kenny
westisbest
Shot 21 LCFC
Colan (niner)
cherriesfna
Hulking_up
Mind the windows Tino.
Il Gialloblu
ONETWOFOREVER
kingraf
RinoGattuso
Crimey
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Adam D
Galted
TRUSSMAN66
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Greatest three sex scenes in the movies !! - Page 2 Empty The Greatest three sex scenes in the movies !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 07 May 2013, 11:38 am

First topic message reminder :

1. Last tango in paris............
2. Angel heart...................
3. Before the devil knows your dead.....
4. Brokeback Mountain..... Cool

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 08 May 2013, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

The Greatest three sex scenes in the movies !! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest three sex scenes in the movies !!

Post by Kenny Thu 09 May 2013, 6:09 pm

Deliverance ........................................................................Squeal Piggy
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

The Greatest three sex scenes in the movies !! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest three sex scenes in the movies !!

Post by Galted Thu 09 May 2013, 6:38 pm

Kenny wrote:Deliverance ........................................................................Squeal Piggy

Laugh please tell me it wasn't the limerick thread that reminded you of that

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 09 May 2013, 6:39 pm

yes it was Very Happy
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 09 May 2013, 6:44 pm

clap

was a classic scene - not sure what was more disturbing...the content itself or the fact I couldn't help finding it a bit funny when it just felt wrong to

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sat 11 May 2013, 9:36 pm

The three some sex scene in American Psycho was pretty funny
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat 11 May 2013, 9:40 pm

Red Road
Fatal Attraction
Trainspotting

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 15 May 2013, 6:55 pm

Cari wrote:
Trainspotting

Couldn't recall any to start with but then remembered the montage of Renton & Diane, Spud almost there but passing out & sh1tting the bed & the Archie Gemmill moment. The first is superb, completely unsentimental & so realistic you may as well have been participating, the snapping of the condom was the coup de grace.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 15 May 2013, 8:59 pm

Took a girl to see Trainspotting on a first date and that sex scene was excruciatingly embarrassing for an 18 year old Superfly hoping to get his end away later that night.

I did actually "get lucky" that night but for reasons I can't explain or remember, the film, La Bamba was on in the background. Explains why I always get aroused when Lou Diamond Philips appears on screen.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 2:12 pm

Took a girl to see Hellraiser III (don't ask) and there's scene where some pneumatc blonde is being given the obligatory "seeing to" and I have to say things went downhill pretty quickly from then. She snatched her hand out of mine like she's been electrocuted and spent the rest of the film with her hands in her coat pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 16 May 2013, 2:45 pm

Dr Evil and Frau - easily

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 16 May 2013, 2:50 pm

Believe it or not I have never seen any of the Hellraiser films. Am I missing out?

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. badgerhands Thu 16 May 2013, 3:58 pm

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:Believe it or not I have never seen any of the Hellraiser films. Am I missing out?

First one is good, stuck very closely to the Clive Barker book "A Hellbound Heart".

Second one, not bad, but no great either.

Third, god awful.

fourth, fifth, sixth and so on get progressively worse. I seem to recall there being one set in space. I kid you not.

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 11:34 am

As above, one and two as as good as they get and whilst perhaps a tad dated now, back in the 80's were widely acclaimed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 12:05 pm

1) Boogie Nights - William H Macey's wife with the other guys!
2) Wild Things - Denise Richards, Neve Campbell and Matt Dillon sex sandwich.
3) Unfaithful - Diane Lane and Olivier Martinez. Pretty intense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 2:13 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:1) Boogie Nights - William H Macey's wife with the other guys!
2) Wild Things - Denise Richards, Neve Campbell and Matt Dillon sex sandwich.
3) Unfaithful - Diane Lane and Olivier Martinez. Pretty intense.
Great legs!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri 17 May 2013, 4:38 pm

Desperado, Banderas and Hayek
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 17 May 2013, 4:45 pm

The scene in A Fish Called Wanda of Archie & Wendy going to bed intespersed with Wanda & Otto getting it on was pretty good.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri 17 May 2013, 7:15 pm

The Tall Guy - the one with Jeff Goldblum and Emma Thompson. I think I like sex scenes that have a ridiculousness about them and make me laugh - hence I mentioned Trainspotting.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2