The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallout

Go down

The Fallout Empty The Fallout

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Following the live broadcast of EWF Conflict on the V2 forum, Daniel Magnusson gace an exclusive interview to the site.

When prompted on the ongoing war between EWF and FEAR, Magnusson said "This needs to be resolved sooner rather than later, we have nearly an entire roster at each other's throats and I see no end in sight".

Magnusson then went on record to say that the biggest priority still remains EWF and making this the greatest wrestling promotion in the industry but it is hard to ignore the effect that FEAR is having right now. He then promised to take whatever measures necessary in order to ensure that peace is restored.

He was then asked if he felt the masked members of FEAR where already signed to the EWF roster and he said "I would like to hope not but I just don't know any more. These guys are like a well-drilled army, they are obviously experienced and hell-bent on destruction".

His final comments related to whether he felt there would be a backlash to the EWF roster for the part they played in Vincent Costello's victory on Tuesday night. Magnusson said "I can't answer that. FEAR have their own agenda and they are so unpredictable that I wouldn't even like to predict what happens next. All EWF has to do is try and stay one step ahead. The problem is, we don't even know who half of these guys are. There is a serious element of mistrust in the back right now"

EWF certainly has a huge battle on its hands and there is no telling what may happen next. Where will FEAR strike next? Should Liam Wood, Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips be watching their backs? And what role, if any, will Vincent Costello play in all of this?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down