The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donaire vs JuanMa Lopez next reckons Arum!!

5 posters

Go down

Donaire vs JuanMa Lopez next reckons Arum!! Empty Donaire vs JuanMa Lopez next reckons Arum!!

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 16 Apr - 11:34

Will defo stay up for this one.

Reckon it will be a hum dinger, 2 attacking styles clashing and a nice fight to watch....unlike that last fight Donaire was in.

This is exactly the fight that puts Donaire out there again, moving up in weight gives him access to some potentially fantastic fights.

But hey, on the other hand, we have Gary Hyde talking about Rigo vs Vic Darchinyan!!! Tumbleweed

http://www.boxingscene.com/donaire-vs-juanma-clash-next-target-says-arum--64449
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Donaire vs JuanMa Lopez next reckons Arum!! Empty Re: Donaire vs JuanMa Lopez next reckons Arum!!

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 16 Apr - 11:54

Yeah, rigo's style is generally going to be one that even most purists are gonna struggle watching due to the negativity, however brilliant he may be.

Great fight actually, you felt maybe Donaire had hit the ceiling at 122 given all the weights he had passed through, and 126 against a very big strong one may give him a lot of problems. then again, Lopez is there to be hit, and donaire still hits very hard, probably still at 126.

Donaire takes him out late?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Donaire vs JuanMa Lopez next reckons Arum!! Empty Re: Donaire vs JuanMa Lopez next reckons Arum!!

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Tue 16 Apr - 12:08

Thought Lopez couldnt make 126, he said he's moving up or will fight at 128 for a big fight

Will be dangerous for Donaire. Lopez is limited but takes alot of shots to go down and can hit hard, a lot harder than Donaire has been in with

Donaire should outpoint him but Lopez will have his moments

Good fight, its a shame Donaire and mikey Garcia have the same trainer as that would be a big fight

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 16 Apr - 12:16

Its a pretty even match up to be honest, they are both 5ft 5 1/2".

Lopez with a 1" reach advantage.

I think Donaire is too big for Super Bantam anyway.

If I had to choose I'd say Lopez to get taken out in the middle rounds. Hes a bit too wreckless and goes down a lot. Donaire's handspeed would be the factor in my eyes because both have the power to KO. More stripes to Donaire's game, I think Lopez is there for the taking.

It could also depend what he has left after the 2 hiding Salido gave him.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue 16 Apr - 19:40

Should be a great fight, shame he won't be able to rematch Rigo though...

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 16 Apr - 19:45

Awk never mind Rigo, he made his case, he's the better boxer. I doubt they would scrape together 100 quid in a purse for a rematch.

Both are better movin on, its like Mayweather rematchin Mosley again. Pointless
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Wed 17 Apr - 13:12

i'd like to see rigo vs Darchinyan, that would be a great fight (or though i 'm sure rigo will try to stop that)

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down