The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who gets your vote for an Exiles place so far ?

2 posters

Go down

Who gets your vote for an Exiles place so far ? Empty Who gets your vote for an Exiles place so far ?

Post by Kenny Thu 11 Apr 2013, 9:25 pm

Just a bit bored so was wondering who you think should get into the Exiles team for the up coming matches ?

Im struggling to pick a team on form to be honest , not to many outstanding overseas players for me this season so far

Dobson and Paterson from HKR have to be in with serious shout though , Sammutt may push Dobbo for the scrum half spot
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Who gets your vote for an Exiles place so far ? Empty Re: Who gets your vote for an Exiles place so far ?

Post by Guest Fri 12 Apr 2013, 1:03 am

I'd have liked to see Hanbury in there, he has been brilliant for us this season so far, unfortunately the scrum half and full back positions he plays in are probably ear marked for Dobson and Hodgson

Back to top Go down

Who gets your vote for an Exiles place so far ? Empty Re: Who gets your vote for an Exiles place so far ?

Post by Kenny Fri 12 Apr 2013, 10:23 am

on form i would pick Hanbury at fullback , but these teams aren't picked on form more names to get bums on seats .

Thinking about the team i would say Monaghan and Moon for the right wing/centre spots Richards and maybe Millard on the left ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri 19 Apr 2013, 5:21 am

Think Hanbury should be in, Richards,Moon, Monaghan in the backs. Sammutt and Dobson halves. Monaghan hooker. Paterson Sr. After that really struggling.

Anderson from Catalans possibly, waterhouse even though I don't think alot of him.
I'd like to see Purtell picked.

Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 19 Apr 2013, 1:28 pm

Read today Paterson is considering playing for England if asked rather then the Exiles , he qualifies through his English mother
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down