The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Heel Division

5 posters

Go down

WWE Heel Division Empty WWE Heel Division

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:59 am

Am I the only one thinking the heel division in the WWE is as strong as it has been for some time?

CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, Mark Henry, Fandango, The Shield - these are all impressing me massively and I look forward to their appearances on Raw / Smackdown.

Jack Swagger is the best he has been in his WWE career, the 2 mid card champs Antonio Cesaro and Wade Barrett get a lot of plaudits depsite some shoddy booking at times. You have Dolph Ziggler as impressive as always and Big E Langston seems to be stepping up well. Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes are very decent heels as well depite losing most matches. Big Show was doing really well although I think he is officially a face again now.

Does anyone agree / disagree with this? Please discuss and inlcude anyone I may have missed.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

WWE Heel Division Empty Re: WWE Heel Division

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:29 am

Just imagine throwing a heel Cena and a heel Orton in there with Punk turning face at WM

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:32 am

Exactly. I dont really think John Cena will turn but Im fairly sure Randy Orton will. And as we all know he is one of the best heels. Or was.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:04 pm

Come one people its Bank Holiday and Im stuck in work. Lets get some debate going. Do you agree that the heel division is stronger than ever right now? Is there a time when it was stronger? Is there anyone I have missed off the list? Is there anyone who shouldnt be on the list. What would it be like if we added a heel Orton or maybe even a heel Cena in there?

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:15 pm

They have the talent at their disposal to have some really interesting fueds, but WWE creative seem to lack long term direction.

Where do we see The Shield after WrestleMania? Still doing run ins on a random upper carder?

Thwagger has been his own worse enemy, as chances are he'll lose at Mania and serve his suspension after his DUI.

Cesaro is a class act but they cant put him in a meaningful fued. He was the highlight against The Miz but hasnt done anything since.

Wade Barrett might aswell not have the IC title, its pretty meaningless right now.

Mark Henry has maybe a year or two left in him, if that, which is a shame because hes been brilliant since the Hall of Pain opened. Still cant believe he went over Orton clean twice for the WHC.

Lesnar will disappear after Mania again, so not holding my breath.

Fandango has promise. We all shunned the gimmick before he was even on TV, but hes playing it well, has a good look and a decent move set. This fued with Jericho will do him good, especially if he goes over him at Mania. Might not have the same impact as going over HHH or Cena or someone like that, but Jerichos name still carries a bit of weight.

CM Punk should be in the main event of Wrestlemania. No question. Its just a shame that Undertaker wouldn't have a real opponent if he was, but after the past 2 years he's had this should have been his year. Instead we've got a part timer walking into the WWE title and the main event instead of the guy whos busted his balls and is just going to get fed to the Undertaker. Yes, im still bitter about that.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:32 pm

The heels are very strong at the moment. But they're the worst booked bunch of heels i've ever seen.

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:42 pm

I do wonder where they will go with The Shield. If they just disband in a few weeks or months then it will be another wasted opportunity. they need to take the shield against injustice thing to another level.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:52 pm

The next step for Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns will be to start branching off into singles / tag team competition whilst still working under the umbrella of the Shield. I think they've probably done as much as they can in 6 man tag team matches. I hope they stick together until at least the end of 2013 though.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:53 am

Ambrose and Rollins for the tag title in the future with Reigns te US or IC.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down