The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HHH - one last big heel run

+5
The Dashing One
hodge
Jammy31
Cymru1991
theanimal316
9 posters

Go down

HHH - one last big heel run Empty HHH - one last big heel run

Post by theanimal316 Wed 02 Feb 2011, 11:11 am

Never been a massive fan of the guy, but no doubt on his day he is very good in and out of the ring. I always look forward to his returns after injury though. Although it seems obvious that there is a ready made fued with Sheamus, I think there could be room on the roster for HHH to return as a dominant heel once again.
Raw top faces: Cena, Orton, JoMo.
Raw top heels: CM Punk, Miz, Sheamus.
If the WWE finish the fued with Sheamus, or even ignore it (which I hope they don't as I hate it when there is no continuity in the stories) a heel HHH could fued with the faces when he returns. Nexus will soon becoming boring and stale only fueding with Cena and now Orton. I can't see Nexus vs The Corre getting over with the fans. So feel a heel HHH either by himself or in a new faction could freshen things up. Even reforming evolution in time with Orton, this time being equals in the group.

Any thoughts?

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

HHH - one last big heel run Empty Re: HHH - one last big heel run

Post by Cymru1991 Wed 02 Feb 2011, 2:25 pm

Personally, I think HHH Is an amazing heel. I always think back to his work with shawn michaels in the early 00's.. it was a welcome change from the whole "Face" period of the original DX. The problem could be that maybe- as originally HHH's heel work could be a tad close to the bone- will this be diluted a touch in the current climate we find ourselves in with WWE.

Cymru1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Wed 02 Feb 2011, 2:39 pm

I quite like the HHH of Evolution. But I think that he should come back as a Randy Orton type character, The Bad Guy You Cheer. If you get me ?! Very Happy
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Wed 02 Feb 2011, 6:47 pm

I would want him to go after Undertaker as the way of presenting him as a heel to the crowd, maybe as Summerslam main event over Taker ending HBK's career, they could bring Shawn back to be special guest ref which could be a good touch to the match up.

For me i wasnt watching wrestling the last time he was a heel so i really want to see it as from what ive watched on youtube etc he seems alot better in that role

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Fri 04 Feb 2011, 11:41 am

He is on the WWE Magazine March edition Wrestlemania poster. Will he fight at Wrestlemania or ? And he has an interveiw in the magazine as well. Here's to the king of king 's
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dashing One Wed 23 Mar 2011, 4:56 pm

HHH should be a heel. Full stop. He has the look of a heel, a gruff voice like a heel and even when he's a face he uses heel tactics left right and centre. I feel he works weel as an aggresive face but much prefer him as a heel. Especialy when he goes on bouncy castles with Eugeine.

The Dashing One

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 23 Mar 2011, 5:02 pm

A heels main job in the WWE is to ultimately get the good guy over, Triple H never made many in all his time as a heel, I also think most of the stuff he did he would never be able to do now

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 23 Mar 2011, 5:12 pm

Turning HHH heel and Sheamus the other way in the one fued mightn't be a bad idea.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Wed 23 Mar 2011, 6:28 pm

HHH heel > HHH face

However, HHH's best heel work was before the PG era and I don't think he could recreate his old character under these restrictions. Besides I don't think HHH is going to be spending too much time on Raw anymore, I expect him to wind down his TV appearances after Mania.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 23 Mar 2011, 6:57 pm

I think Sheamus has all the tools to be a top face, my main concern with him becoming a face is the way WWE book them nowadays he could end up becoming a Superman type and while that might not be a bad thing (Goldberg gimmick) IMO faces become more over when they have a vulnrability thats exploited

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 23 Mar 2011, 9:08 pm

Vulnerability is always good - that is why Rocky worked as a face, you wanted him to win but knew that he could lose even though he tried to be a superman sort.

It is about trying to rather than being...

In terms of Sheamus he may be a good face in time but I think that he needs a longer run as a heel. Ultimately I think that he will be able to fill both roles (as will Miz) but to switch them now when they are still learning their heel personas would be a waste and send them back to square one.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 23 Mar 2011, 9:22 pm

I'm not so sure with Sheamus, iv said for a while now I'd take him off TV for a few months, then bring him back on SmackDown with slow Gladiator type music and give him the whole Goldberg treatment but keep him away from the World Title for about 6 months then when he does get the oportunity have him win the matches but not the title, have him have to win the Rumble to get another chance then by the time WM28 comes around his time to win will finally come

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dashing One Thu 24 Mar 2011, 9:32 am

I really can't see Sheamus working as a face for the main reason that he's whiter than rice and ginger. Now that's not a personal attack by myself but I'm positive that Americans wont warm to him for that reason. They love fake tan and dark/bleached hair.

Regarding the comment about the heels main job to get a face over in WWE may be true there should always be a select few heels that hardly ever lose and that is why I enjoyed HHH's heel run as it looked like a big achievement if he ever lost. Look at when Shelton beat him on RAW everybody was stunned by it and for a few weeks it pushed Shelton into almost main event status. In the end we all know that HHH came through the victor in this mini-feud but I don't think he burried Shelton as much as some would lead you to believe.

The Dashing One

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 24 Mar 2011, 9:55 am

Sheamus could always dye his hair and go for an albino look...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dashing One Thu 24 Mar 2011, 10:08 am

But that would make him a comedy character!

The Dashing One

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 24 Mar 2011, 10:49 am

The Dashing One... yeah, was a joke, don't think it works so well via text! Smile

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down