The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Ricci vs Colin Fletcher

2 posters

Go down

Mike Ricci vs Colin Fletcher Empty Mike Ricci vs Colin Fletcher

Post by Guest Thu 21 Mar 2013, 5:58 pm

Did anybody see this fight? Anybody got a link? Both these fighters were runners up in the last TUF & the Smashes respectively & fought on the GSP vs Diaz card. Ricci now fighting at LW, dropping down from WW which he fought in TUF. He says he feels much more suited to LW may be an indicator as to why he had such problems against Colton in the Finale. Good skill set would like to see more of him.

Back to top Go down

Mike Ricci vs Colin Fletcher Empty Re: Mike Ricci vs Colin Fletcher

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Fri 12 Apr 2013, 11:26 am

Colin Fletcher cut from the UFC

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Apr 2013, 2:19 pm

That was quick, one loss & out! I'm not sure if his style was fan friendly enough, it was pretty unorthodox and to be honest I'm not sure that he was going to reach the level you need for the UFC these days. I know there have been a lot of fighters cut recently, Dana said he cant accommodate all of them 450 at the time. One of the problems has been signing most of the guys from TUF series in recent series.

Back to top Go down

Post by BROCK'S BEEF JERKY Fri 24 May 2013, 10:44 pm

Gutted for Freakshow, they really made him have to go against all odds...fighting in Canada against a home favourite that trains with GSP, etc. and he only lost by decision. I'm hoping he'll sign with Bellator now, they've just signed up Paul Sass, Martin Stapleton & Rob Sinclair to go with Paul Daley and a couple of other Brits. They're working on a UK TV deal atm...so hopefully we can get a few shows over here. Cool

BROCK'S BEEF JERKY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down