The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darren Fletcher

2 posters

Go down

Darren Fletcher Empty Darren Fletcher

Post by The Special Juan Thu 12 Jul 2012, 2:39 pm

""He has not started training with us," confirmed Ferguson. "He has obviously got great challenges ahead.

"We are happy to be patient but he won't be starting the season. It is unfortunate because he is such a magnificent professional and such a nice lad. If it doesn't work for him, he knows he has a position at the club anyway.""

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jul/12/manchester-united-darren-fletcher-challenges?CMP=twt_gu

Fletcher's by far my favourite player in the world. He might not be the best but he always puts in a shift and is a great leader for his (and my) country. I hope he makes a comeback but unfortunately, it's not looking good. I do think Man Utd have missed him. He's definitely a big game player and is good at winning the ball back.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Darren Fletcher Empty Re: Darren Fletcher

Post by Small Time Thu 12 Jul 2012, 4:43 pm

Yeah I fear his playing career may be done, an extremely under rated player.

Small Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 4:56 pm

Very underrated player

If he was healthy he would have been the first name on the team sheet against city and we wouldn't have had to play park (who hadn't been given a game for two months)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down