The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Ansbro

5 posters

Go down

Joe Ansbro Empty Joe Ansbro

Post by InjuredYetAgain Mon 18 Mar 2013, 11:33 am

Anyone any idea how Joe Ansbro's recovery is coming along and whether he has even decided to try to make a come back?

InjuredYetAgain

Back to top Go down

Joe Ansbro Empty Re: Joe Ansbro

Post by SirBurger Mon 18 Mar 2013, 12:36 pm

Back doing light training from what I hear...has definitely decided to carry on playing.

SirBurger

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Mon 18 Mar 2013, 2:56 pm

wouldnt be so sure of that.

i think no decision has been made

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by aitchw Mon 18 Mar 2013, 3:31 pm

Whatever he decides I wish him luck, he was already a very talented player and would, I think, have got even better.

aitchw

http://www.winmax-leisure.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Mon 18 Mar 2013, 4:25 pm

as an Irish fan I am praying he returns.

Showed some great form for us last season and scored some good tries. Versatile player as well can do a job at 11,12,13,14.

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by InjuredYetAgain Mon 18 Mar 2013, 8:22 pm

stnick88 wrote:as an Irish fan I am praying he returns.

Showed some great form for us last season and scored some good tries. Versatile player as well can do a job at 11,12,13,14.

As a Scottish fan, I too am praying that he returns. Our midfield isn't exactly teeming with flair although (and this is for the benefit of ASBO) when young Bennett's mum lets him stay up late enough to play in evening kick-off's, I can see him adding a lot to our midfield. I think we have 11 and 14 fairly well covered but we need a good midfield combo

All of that said, I would fully understand if he decides that the risks of carrying on and of full contact are too great

InjuredYetAgain

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Mon 18 Mar 2013, 9:34 pm

InjuredYetAgain wrote:
stnick88 wrote:as an Irish fan I am praying he returns.

As a Scottish fan, I too am praying that he returns. Our midfield isn't exactly teeming with flair although (and this is for the benefit of ASBO) when young Bennett's mum lets him stay up late enough to play in evening kick-off's, I can see him adding a lot to our midfield. I think we have 11 and 14 fairly well covered but we need a good midfield combo

All of that said, I would fully understand if he decides that the risks of carrying on and of full contact are too great
Much appreciated, IYA! angel

From the SRU's match report (and not written by me!):

...There were some stand-out performances today though, that the team will have, to take heart from. Inside centre Mark Bennett, tore defenders apart on a number of occassions and centre Robbie Fergusson, number 8 Ashe, locks Adam Sinclair and Jonny Gray were all impressive...

Messiah

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down