The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Thread - Tuesday 3rd May

Go down

Daily Thread - Tuesday 3rd May Empty Daily Thread - Tuesday 3rd May

Post by Grahame1971 Mon May 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Thought i'd chuck this thread up as i've got two of interest for Tuesdays racing .. Wouldn't normally put them up as it's often the kiss of death however at Newcastle the following caught my eye -

2.40 - Capable Guest

This one scooted up at the course a couple of weeks back and has also won at the track before that. Amazingly, Capable Guest ran in the likes of English & Irish 2000 Guineas in 2005 and contested some top drawer races, however now appears in a Class 5 Handicap. The horse has obviously not reached the heights originally expected however this handicap is well within his grasp despite the 3 lb raise in his rating. Around 4/1 might be a little short but i think it's the clear form pick in a very poor race.

4.15 - Regimental

Seb Sanders goes to the North East for one ride on Ann Duffields 3 year old. Although a very run of the mill race, this one won its one and only race at Redcar last year easing up and a repeat woukld be good enough to take this. It's had one run so far this year where he met trouble in running when not fancied at Haydock a couple of weeks back. It looks as though the Fahey/Hanagan horse, Adlington will go off favourite meaning at around 6/1, Regimental represents decent value.

Another two to avoid then !!!!

thumbsup

Grahame1971

Back to top Go down