The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

32 teams in 32 days: Houston Texans

2 posters

Go down

32 teams in 32 days: Houston Texans Empty 32 teams in 32 days: Houston Texans

Post by GSC Sun 03 Mar 2013, 11:24 am

Record: 12-4
Offensive Rank: 7th (Passing: 11th, Rushing: 8th)
Defensive Rank: 7th (Passing: 16th, Rushing: 7th)

What went right?

The Texans could run the ball. When they built a lead they were very tough to catch. Effective if unspectacular. J.J Watt turned in a DPotY season.

What went badly?
The Texans didn't match up to the better teams. No Cushing really hurt their D. Questions must be asked whether Schaub is the guy (no).

Prospects for 2013?
The AFC South is very winnable, but the Texans need to get more explosive as an offense to take on the bigger teams. T.J Yates should be breathing very heavily down Schaubs neck in TC.

Projected 2013 Draft Pick?
The Texans could use a playmaker, but thin on the ground at this point. Kareem Jackson has struggled to step up to the NFL level, and Xavier Rhodes gives them a guy to push him.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

32 teams in 32 days: Houston Texans Empty Re: 32 teams in 32 days: Houston Texans

Post by Derbyblue Sun 03 Mar 2013, 5:15 pm

I'm a little surprised their passing attack is 11th, imagined it would be worse. I think though that I would be predicting them to go for a WR, with the reasoning of I predicted a 1st round WR last year and it didn't happen they added Posey and Martin in the 3rd and 4th rounds but they combined only contributed 16 catches, 172 yards and a TD so they didn't really solve the problem, and even though Johnson did set some career highs he is 31 and he can't last forever.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down