The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many games will Italy and Scotland win in this year's 6Ns between them on aggregate?

+4
21st Century Schizoid Man
maestegmafia
TJ1
Portnoy's Complaint
8 posters

Go down

Scotland/Italy aggregate wins in 2013 6Ns.

How many games will Italy and Scotland win in this year's 6Ns between them on aggregate? Vote_lcap19%How many games will Italy and Scotland win in this year's 6Ns between them on aggregate? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
How many games will Italy and Scotland win in this year's 6Ns between them on aggregate? Vote_lcap5%How many games will Italy and Scotland win in this year's 6Ns between them on aggregate? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
How many games will Italy and Scotland win in this year's 6Ns between them on aggregate? Vote_lcap52%How many games will Italy and Scotland win in this year's 6Ns between them on aggregate? Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 11 ]
How many games will Italy and Scotland win in this year's 6Ns between them on aggregate? Vote_lcap24%How many games will Italy and Scotland win in this year's 6Ns between them on aggregate? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 21

How many games will Italy and Scotland win in this year's 6Ns between them on aggregate? Empty How many games will Italy and Scotland win in this year's 6Ns between them on aggregate?

Post by Portnoy's Complaint Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Italy won one against a non-existent France (at home).
Scotland one against Italy (at home).

My bet is that their recent 'improvement' stalls.

Yet the 6Ns glass ceiling will remain intact and no other nation will be allowed to invade the NH Cartel Club. Bring on the multi-divisional 4Ns.

If Scotland and Italy win any more games this 6Ns, I'll ban myself voluntarily from this board for a month.

Last edited by greytiger on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Portnoy's Complaint

Back to top Go down

How many games will Italy and Scotland win in this year's 6Ns between them on aggregate? Empty Re: How many games will Italy and Scotland win in this year's 6Ns between them on aggregate?

Post by TJ1 Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:15 pm

I would be surprised with no more wins. Wales and Ireland both look vulnerable

TJ1

Back to top Go down

How many games will Italy and Scotland win in this year's 6Ns between them on aggregate? Empty Re: How many games will Italy and Scotland win in this year's 6Ns between them on aggregate?

Post by maestegmafia Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:07 pm

TJ wrote:I would be surprised with no more wins. Wales and Ireland both look vulnerable
So do France...!

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Lets say they will have more than one win each and that is an improvement on many previous years.

Both teams have shown they have some very good rugby. Scotlands counter attacking, italy's passing in the tackle. Either side could pick up a couple more wins.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Greytiger you really are someone who struggles with what is front of you - take it your carer is off for the weekend ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy's Complaint Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:19 pm

Clearly Schizoid, if I'm wrong, I'll be taking myself off for a whole month in the warm and tender arms of my carer.

Portnoy's Complaint

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Touche my friend !

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:50 am

[quote="greytiger"]Clearly Schizoid, if I'm wrong, I'll be taking myself off for a whole month "in the warm and tender arms of my carer".

I take it you're not with the NHS then Run

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:21 pm

greytiger wrote:If Scotland and Italy win any more games this 6Ns, I'll ban myself voluntarily from this board for a month.

See you in 30 days GT.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryptoyourisan Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:26 pm

I think Scotland have one more win in them, although I'm not sure which of Wales at home or France away is more plausible. I hope we beat Wales because, frankly, our home record against them is unacceptable (remember 2011?).

Cryptoyourisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:29 pm

greytiger wrote:
If Scotland and Italy win any more games this 6Ns, I'll ban myself voluntarily from this board for a month.

Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio...

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy's Complaint Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Every cloud has a silver lining. And with that deserved result win I'll take my furlough. Bye!

Portnoy's Complaint

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:55 pm

See you back soon mate.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down