The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wrestling podcast 3rd Jan 2013

+4
Nakatomi Plaza
VDT
Amy
Adam D
8 posters

Go down

wrestling podcast 3rd Jan 2013 Empty wrestling podcast 3rd Jan 2013

Post by Adam D Thu 03 Jan 2013, 10:18 pm

http://v2journal.com/2/post/2013/01/wrestling-podcast-3rd-jan-2013.html

A short podcast this week to herald in the new year.

This week, the team is made up of Adam "DAV" Davey, Gavin "the Brain" Duenas and Richard "Hero" Hudson as they look forward to who they want to see pushed, pulled and future endeavoured in 2013 in both TNA and WWE.

And to finish off quite a chaotic show, the three leave you with a bit of fun to ponder over.

As tonight sees the launch of Celebrity Big Brother in the UK, the team pose the question of which wrestlers you would like to see in a all wrestling edition of the show.

As always, feel free to contact the team at wrestling@v2journal.com to let us know your thoughts on this and all the other topics discussed. If you would like to appear on a future show, let us know - we are always pretty lonely and could do with some company.

Also, remember to tell others about this podcast - the more listeners, the more celebs and exclusives we will get. So tweet, facebook and BEBO all about it (is that still something?).

(sound files are in wav format - m3 version going up tomorrow. SOme of you will be able to download tonight however in wav format)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

wrestling podcast 3rd Jan 2013 Empty Re: wrestling podcast 3rd Jan 2013

Post by Amy Thu 03 Jan 2013, 10:42 pm

I would want the Iron Shiek to go in, imagine how awesome that would be

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 03 Jan 2013, 10:55 pm

Haven't WWE made a show called something like Rowdy Roommates for WWETV?
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Thu 03 Jan 2013, 11:08 pm

I think they planned to launch a show called Legends house as part of the WWE network.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 03 Jan 2013, 11:52 pm

Lock Hogan in for 3 to 4 years.

Jake the Snake would be good, or extremely depressing.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 04 Jan 2013, 3:21 am

Great show guys, very much enjoyed the section about TNA, how they could re-develop there roster and make better use of there links to the indy scene is a source of constant fascination to me, though one that is complicated financially in the fact I don't know how much TNA have to spend and exactly how much guys on the indy circuit earn, also I believe that guys in Japan paritcuarly NJPW make quite a cushty living. If anyone could give me a bit of a reference in that respect it would be much appreciated.

As for wrestling BB, I know its been said many times but its hard to look past The Iron Sheik, but I'd also stick Brian Blair in there mainly so he could 'break his back and make him humble'.

PS I'd love to be on the podcast but without wishing to sound pompus I can be quite busy in the evenings but if anything comes up let me know and I'd do my utmost to get onto it.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 04 Jan 2013, 3:45 am

House, if ever you get a tuesday or wednesday free then let me know and we'll definitely bring you in.

Speaking as the youngest member to be a part of the podcast it would be nice to get someone else who is as baffled by their references to 1950s pop culture (they are old men) as I continuously seem to be. My example would be Hero's "yo yo yo" at the start of this show, I can already see him embarrassing his children in future years in attempts to be 'down with the kids'!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 04 Jan 2013, 4:36 am

Couple things, I am actually excited by Lesnar and The Rock at WM. I think Lesnar and HHH will be underwhelming to an extent, but it will be impossible not to invest to some extent. The Rock will be exciting, he still has it in my mind. This may be blinded by the fact I will be there and I'm creaming my pants at the thought of seeing them wrestle live.

Another thing, I dont think Sin Cara has failed yet. At some point there could be a very good feud with Rey Mysterio. He could then fit that gap left by Rey, and he isnt so ridiculously small as Rey, I think I'd believe him more. More so, if there is the consistently rumoured cruiserweight division, he would be very successful in that against some new and interesting names. PAC vs Sin Cara could be amazing.

I will also reference this forever as Adam saying he is excited by WWE, words he never uttered about TNA.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 04 Jan 2013, 8:57 am

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:House, if ever you get a tuesday or wednesday free then let me know and we'll definitely bring you in.

Speaking as the youngest member to be a part of the podcast it would be nice to get someone else who is as baffled by their references to 1950s pop culture (they are old men) as I continuously seem to be. My example would be Hero's "yo yo yo" at the start of this show, I can already see him embarrassing his children in future years in attempts to be 'down with the kids'!

My wife already laughs at me when I have Skrillex and Flux Pavillion on my Spotify.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Sat 05 Jan 2013, 9:44 am

Whens the MP3 version going up?
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 05 Jan 2013, 11:07 am

they are done - went up last night!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 06 Jan 2013, 5:36 am

We should try get on Mark Haskins. Oliver Grey (Joel Pettyfer/Joel Redman) could be another too, although I reckon we have no chance with an NXT guy.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sun 06 Jan 2013, 9:52 am

Batista to join TNA would be a fantastic move for the promotion but would it be a good move for the wrestler? I’m not so sure, TNA probably have the resources to attract him and the lighter schedule which would appeal but do they have the draw to make the overall package as attractive as a WWE offer?

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 06 Jan 2013, 11:22 am

What they could use as sway for Batista would be angles more to what he was raising issue with WWE towards the end of his career with them, he was rather vociferous in his condemnation of how WWE was going in its direction towards the end. Tell him that TNA will be going in a more edgier product and it might not be cash wise as attractive but a more happier work environment for him. Offer him feuds against the likes of Morgan, Joe etc where they can have real brutal power battles and he might be tempted.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down