The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WUM of the Year Award

+9
gregortree
George Carlin
rainbow-warrior
blackcanelion
aucklandlaurie
Biltong
thebluesmancometh
Glas a du
bsando
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WUM of the Year Award - Page 2 Empty WUM of the Year Award

Post by bsando Sat 22 Dec 2012, 9:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

And the WUM of the year Award goes to....

drumroll

AWOP!!! By a considerable marginWUM of the Year Award - Page 2 Smiley-devil19

Congratulations! But you've been a very naughty boy warning

bsando

Back to top Go down

WUM of the Year Award - Page 2 Empty Re: WUM of the Year Award

Post by TycroesOsprey Fri 28 Dec 2012, 9:02 pm

Biltong wrote:
TycroesOsprey wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:
rainbow-warrior wrote:
ThePantomimeVillain wrote:Yes, it's a big hammer blow to us all and we all thank you for the condolences offered here. It is some small light to know that AWOP was so respected and his efforts to express himself on behalf of all multi-ethnicity persons was so well received. It speaks volumes for the kindness and acceptance of both the rugby culture and the people of Britain and Ireland (and one from Argentina and a couple from Australia and one from south Africa and some from New Zealand, apparently) that he was able to make himself at home here. So thank you to all for you kindnesses and patience.

Yes blah blah etc etc. He was a grey ghost before he was awop. I was astounded by his ability to swing from pretending to be a person learning the english language to someone with the ability to use said language without fault...odd aye Yahoo

Odd aye, as is the leniency towards the Ghost's latest reincarnation. I wonder if the same generosity would be afforded to the likes of Western Osprey etc?

Frankly if the mods haven't learned from their mistakes with AWOP/GG and this thread intimates clearly they haven't then they cant come whining what a hard time they are having moderating the same people under different guises. It doesn't surprise me, the mods don't demonstrate much of a capacity for intelligent thought for the wishes of the majority of the community. Its one of the reasons so many of the community have left for other sites over the last twelve months.

"The Mods" weren't complaining. As for intelligent thought, that is a matter of opinion. You don't know what is happening behind the scenes so don't assume anyhting.

This is your very own complaining thread biltong, https://www.606v2.com/t37731p150-can-we-all-behave-please. Are you going to keep trying to say black is white and night is day? as its making my second point quite well.

As I have said before when mods allow people back under different guises, joke with them about it and condone their new identities then it makes a mockery of the rules.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri 28 Dec 2012, 9:07 pm

TycroesOsprey wrote:
Biltong wrote:
TycroesOsprey wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:
rainbow-warrior wrote:
ThePantomimeVillain wrote:Yes, it's a big hammer blow to us all and we all thank you for the condolences offered here. It is some small light to know that AWOP was so respected and his efforts to express himself on behalf of all multi-ethnicity persons was so well received. It speaks volumes for the kindness and acceptance of both the rugby culture and the people of Britain and Ireland (and one from Argentina and a couple from Australia and one from south Africa and some from New Zealand, apparently) that he was able to make himself at home here. So thank you to all for you kindnesses and patience.

Yes blah blah etc etc. He was a grey ghost before he was awop. I was astounded by his ability to swing from pretending to be a person learning the english language to someone with the ability to use said language without fault...odd aye Yahoo

Odd aye, as is the leniency towards the Ghost's latest reincarnation. I wonder if the same generosity would be afforded to the likes of Western Osprey etc?

Frankly if the mods haven't learned from their mistakes with AWOP/GG and this thread intimates clearly they haven't then they cant come whining what a hard time they are having moderating the same people under different guises. It doesn't surprise me, the mods don't demonstrate much of a capacity for intelligent thought for the wishes of the majority of the community. Its one of the reasons so many of the community have left for other sites over the last twelve months.

"The Mods" weren't complaining. As for intelligent thought, that is a matter of opinion. You don't know what is happening behind the scenes so don't assume anyhting.

This is your very own complaining thread biltong, https://www.606v2.com/t37731p150-can-we-all-behave-please. Are you going to keep trying to say black is white and night is day? as its making my second point quite well.

As I have said before when mods allow people back under different guises, joke with them about it and condone their new identities then it makes a mockery of the rules.
MY THREAD, not "the mods" thread.

As for reincarnation, that is yet to be confirmed and discussed, some Mods and Admins are on leave, give them a break.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Fri 28 Dec 2012, 9:14 pm

Biltong wrote:
TycroesOsprey wrote:
Biltong wrote:
TycroesOsprey wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:
rainbow-warrior wrote:

As for reincarnation, that is yet to be confirmed and discussed, some Mods and Admins are on leave, give them a break.

You are a mod biltong and when you start a thread saying "can we all behave" its as a mod not as biltong the happy go lucky springbok fan. Not rocket science is it?

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri 28 Dec 2012, 9:27 pm

TycroesOsprey wrote:
Biltong wrote:
TycroesOsprey wrote:
Biltong wrote:
TycroesOsprey wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:
rainbow-warrior wrote:

You are a mod biltong and when you start a thread saying "can we all behave" its as a mod not as biltong the happy go lucky springbok fan. Not rocket science is it?
See it the way you want mate, I am not going to waste my festive mood on you.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePantomimeVillain Sat 29 Dec 2012, 6:29 am

I personally am behaving if that is your issue TO Smile

Lets all be friends.

And i promise you that I'm not reincarnated.

Also I'll be gone in two weeks well before the 6nations kicks off.

ThePantomimeVillain

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-warrior Sat 29 Dec 2012, 8:02 am

ThePantomimeVillain wrote:I personally am behaving if that is your issue TO Smile

Lets all be friends.

And i promise you that I'm not reincarnated.

Also I'll be gone in two weeks well before the 6nations kicks off.

Why wait 2 weeks??? We all know who you are, go now, you have started wrecking threads already.
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePantomimeVillain Sat 29 Dec 2012, 8:11 am

Which one rainbow?

ThePantomimeVillain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Dec 2012, 8:17 pm

TycroesOsprey wrote:
Biltong wrote:
TycroesOsprey wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:
rainbow-warrior wrote:

I don't mind so much, but when Western Osprey comes back, I hope he gets given the same "discussion" instead of instant banning. Nobody likes double standards. Still should either of us get banned, at least we know how to get back posting. Chuck a few combinators in and they'll be rolling in the aisles again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePantomimeVillain Sat 29 Dec 2012, 9:58 pm

Happy new year to you too RR.

Look why don't we all make a resolution to get along and stop the bickering finger pointing and childish petty bickering and just discuss rugby like grown ups?

I for one am more interested in your opinions on sports than on whether western osprey shoud be allowed back.

P.s. biltong mate, will you be in on thursday afternoon if I get delivery of this case of champagne rescheduled?

ThePantomimeVillain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Dec 2012, 10:24 pm

Well, I'd love to discuss rugby/sport with you, but sadly you will be gone in a maximum of two weeks (either as you say above, or when the mods might decide to do their job).

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePantomimeVillain Sat 29 Dec 2012, 10:32 pm

Have you had a promotion there rev?

ThePantomimeVillain

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-warrior Sun 30 Dec 2012, 1:25 am

ThePantomimeVillain wrote:Have you had a promotion there rev?

Not seen a post yet where you talk rugby grey bungling ghost. Do the right thing just go thumbsup
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Sun 30 Dec 2012, 8:12 am

Why is half of Wales giving Pantomimevillain such a hard time?

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePantomimeVillain Sun 30 Dec 2012, 9:18 am

Everyone's a moderator now thumbsup

For someone with so few posts and such a recent join date and yet apparent knowledge of the forum a loooooong time ago I would've thought those in glass houses ought to keep the stones in the rockery.

ThePantomimeVillain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 9:36 am

aucklandlaurie wrote:
Why is half of Wales giving Pantomimevillain such a hard time?

Something to do isn't it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Sun 30 Dec 2012, 9:57 am

He's asking for it

Oh no he isn't

He's behind you

Etc.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun 30 Dec 2012, 9:59 am

Just like the post-Christmas sales queues.......... so I'm told.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2