The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Djokovic buys up Serbia's entire supply of donkey's cheese

+5
bogbrush
sportslover
Haddie-nuff
JuliusHMarx
lags72
9 posters

Go down

Djokovic buys up Serbia's entire supply of donkey's cheese Empty Djokovic buys up Serbia's entire supply of donkey's cheese

Post by lags72 Mon 10 Dec 2012, 11:13 am

what it says ........ !

In the wacky world of off-season stories, this has to be right up there with the best of them.

I'm struggling to come up with a witty comment, but perhaps others have a more fertile imagination than I do ..... Erm

At least a bit of a change from ongoing debate on the great unexplained mystery of the modern age ("Just when will Rafa really be back ....??")

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/9733879/Novak-Djokovic-buys-up-annual-supply-of-donkey-cheese.html

lags72

Back to top Go down

Djokovic buys up Serbia's entire supply of donkey's cheese Empty Re: Djokovic buys up Serbia's entire supply of donkey's cheese

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 10 Dec 2012, 12:07 pm

Donkey cheese...is that the same as ass cheese?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Djokovic buys up Serbia's entire supply of donkey's cheese Empty Re: Djokovic buys up Serbia's entire supply of donkey's cheese

Post by Haddie-nuff Mon 10 Dec 2012, 1:04 pm

The Wimbledon champion and world number one player who is passionate about his Serbian homeland where the cheese is made said he wanted to make sure he secured enough to supply a new chain of restaurants that he is opening in the country.

----------------------------------

Do you think he is planning on making a MULE of it Erm

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by sportslover Mon 10 Dec 2012, 1:54 pm

Haddie-nuff wrote:The Wimbledon champion and world number one player who is passionate about his Serbian homeland where the cheese is made said he wanted to make sure he secured enough to supply a new chain of restaurants that he is opening in the country.

----------------------------------

Do you think he is planning on making a MULE of it Erm

clap Excellent - using this forum and still retaining a sense of humour thumbsup

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Mon 10 Dec 2012, 2:01 pm

Haddie-nuff wrote:The Wimbledon champion and world number one player who is passionate about his Serbian homeland where the cheese is made said he wanted to make sure he secured enough to supply a new chain of restaurants that he is opening in the country.
Why the Hell is Federer getting together with Djokovic to do this? And what does Federer have to do with a "Serbian homeland"?

After all, the article clearly states that the Wimbledon champion and World No 1, though the grammar thereafter seems somehow to impy the singular rather than plural persons. Erm

Couldn't just be another amateur journalist could it?
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Mon 10 Dec 2012, 2:19 pm

bb : Rumour has it that Pat Cash thinks HE is still Wimbledon Champion.

That aside, I've always had a liking for goat's cheese so would be interested to see how donkey's cheese compares.

But then again.... I promised myself never to get involved in any more tiresome GOAT debates ......... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Mon 10 Dec 2012, 3:52 pm

Ha ha! This is a direct quote from the Telegraph. Clever stuff! Throw in talk of something random like "donkey cheese" and maybe no-one will notice the odd Wimbledon title awarded without being won... Do you think Novak will get away with it?

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Mon 10 Dec 2012, 4:48 pm

Im sure he will as long as it is "gluton free"... A quiet word with the donkeys ..they will probably take him for a ride !!!!!! Wink

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by newballs Mon 10 Dec 2012, 6:28 pm

lags72 dear old Pat Cash has based his whole post tennis career on that one title! Mind you I don't find him as annnoying as many on this site.

This pule cheese is reportedly the most expensive cheese in the world (takes a lot of donkey milk to produce a small amount supposedly)

newballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Mon 10 Dec 2012, 6:58 pm

newballs wrote:lags72 dear old Pat Cash has based his whole post tennis career on that one title! Mind you I don't find him as annnoying as many on this site.

This pule cheese is reportedly the most expensive cheese in the world (takes a lot of donkey milk to produce a small amount supposedly)

You may not have had as many years as some of us having to listen to the One Wimbledon Wonder Though I suppose it beats counting sheep .... Rolling Eyes

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Mon 10 Dec 2012, 9:11 pm

newballs wrote:lags72 dear old Pat Cash has based his whole post tennis career on that one title! Mind you I don't find him as annnoying as many on this site.

Yeah, that really explains the price.... not.

I smell gimmick and bull****.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Henman Bill Mon 10 Dec 2012, 9:27 pm

So that's his secret. It's finally out. I never believed this crap about the gluten free and the egg chamber, that was obviously just to deflect the attention from this. I bet he eats about 5 kilos just before a match. You remember that incident where he was covering something he was eating. Now it all makes sense.

How will Nadal respond to this? Any thoughts?

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by barrystar Tue 11 Dec 2012, 12:17 pm

The article is a load of old silly season rooster cheese if you ask me.
barrystar
barrystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down