The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Hughes Sacked

4 posters

Go down

Mark Hughes Sacked Empty Mark Hughes Sacked

Post by nasisillmatic Fri 23 Nov 2012, 12:05 pm

Mark Hughes has finally been put out of his misery.

The question is, why wait 6 days after the last game?

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Mark Hughes Sacked Empty Re: Mark Hughes Sacked

Post by Duty281 Fri 23 Nov 2012, 12:13 pm

Probably getting a replacement together in the background which will probably be 'Arry...or maybe Di Canio but that's unlikely. Di Matteo as a possible outsider?

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Fri 23 Nov 2012, 12:32 pm

How funny would it be if Di Matteo took over. I think his sacking on Wednesday has made it easier for QPR to get rid of Hughes.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 23 Nov 2012, 1:12 pm

Does seem a bit odd for them to wait so long to sack him, QPR fans should be hoping that's a sign that the management was using that time to make sure they had a replacement in before getting rid of Hughes.

If I was a football manager, I wouldn't want to step in. Harry Redknapp is much better than the QPR job, Di Matteo has got to be very careful with his reputation as although it has been put down to Abramovich being too quick to sack managers, a bad spell at another club will ruin his reputation and QPR will struggle this year no matter who they have at the helm.

Somebody who could be picked is Sven Gorran Eriksson, he's always throwing his name at jobs in England much lower than QPR as well and it strikes me as a thing that could happen.

Other names that will be linked: Alan Curbishley (always is), Di Canio, Owen Coyle. On my Football Manager, Mike Phelan always takes over, outside bet on him anybody? Laugh

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Fri 23 Nov 2012, 1:39 pm

I do wonder whether Redknapp being linked with the Ukraine job has forced Fernandes into this.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Fri 23 Nov 2012, 1:40 pm

Would p!ss my pants if Guardiola took it!

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down