The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaper Promos

3 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

Reaper Promos Empty Reaper Promos

Post by Reaper Mon 31 Jan 2011, 10:12 pm

For anyone remotely interested in what I've been up to since I left the 6wf here's some of my promos. I'll be adding a few from my other characters but I'll start off with my promo for CWC:25 (for anyone wondering what the CWC is check the ewrestling links thread.

”This is the problem.”

A file is slammed down on the desk in front of me. There is a picture of a familiar looking sadistic clown held onto the front with a paper clip. I glance up to the top of the file and see the name Jinx emblazoned across it in bold black letters. I should have known what this meeting was about but I was more bummed out that I had to meet with this frigid bitch.

“He’ not a problem. I’ve already beaten him once and I’m going to take home the title at CWC:25.”

”Always so confident aren’t you Cobra? But unfortunately you can’t always back up those big words of yours.”

LP James shoots me a devilish grin. That was a shot at me. She had never liked me from the moment I set foot in 6CW. She had stepped back from her on screen role sometime last year after she was brutally attacked backstage by one of the wrestlers, rumoured to be Ryan Rose but nothing was ever proven. A traumatic experience like that would cause some form of change in most people but not LP James. She was still a controlling bitch who wanted to make my life a living hell it seemed.

“I’m confident for a goddamn reason. I’m one of the best wrestlers on the Flip planet. I can handle Jinx.”

LP stands up and looks out the window for a moment, pondering what her response should be. She turns back around to face me, placing her hands on the table and leaning forward.

”I hope you realize how important this match is. This isn’t just about you and your ridiculously big ego. This about the company as a whole. If you win then that really will put 6CW on the map. You know what the means? More ticket sales, more merchandise sales and maybe a big raise for the brains behind the operation.”

“And who exactly is the brains behind the operation?”

LP shoots me a hate filled glare as I smirk back at me.

”Don’t talk Poopie to me! If it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t have a Flip job and there’s no way in hell that you’d have anything to do with CWC!”

I lean back in my chair and let out a small laugh as LP goes red in the face.

“Did I touch a nerve there?”

LP sits down as she breathes in and out deeply, trying to regain her composure.

”To put it simply, you have to beat Jinx, failure is not an option.”

“Have you not been listening? I’ve already beaten Jinx and I won’t have a problem doing it again.”

”Would you please cut the egotistical rudey poo. In your first meeting, Jinx underestimated you, he’s not going to do that twice. Not to mention a spanner has been thrown into the works.”

Now I’m intrigued. I arch an eyebrow and lean forward a bit.

“What do you mean?”

LP reclines back in her chair and a smirk spreads across her face.

”Tables, Ladders and Chains.”

“Chains, what the Flip do you mean by that?”

”Well, here’s where it gets really interesting. The ring ropes are replaced by chains, brutality at its finest.”

I lean back in the chair once again shaking my head slightly.

“And I should be worried? If I can beat Jinx one on one in a wrestling match then he doesn’t have a chance to beat me here. I’ve been in some of the most brutal matches in wrestling history, hell, I’ve even invented a few. And more times than not, I’ve walked out as the winner.”

LP James places her elbows on the table, brushing her blond hair from her eyes as she shakes her head at me.

”It’s that tunnel vision of yours that’s going to cost you that match. Don’t you think that James Walker is going to have something to say about the result of this match. With there being no disqualifications in this match, you’re effectively walking into a handicap match. If you want to win this match you have to beat Jinx and his little buddy Walker.”

I hadn’t thought of that. Obviously, I wasn’t going to tell her that. I should have learned from my match with Bad Ass a few weeks ago but maybe LP was right about that tunnel vision. I was so determined to win the CWC World Heavyweight Championship that I’d forgotten all about Walker. I had to be more alert on the night.

“I know that, it’s not like it’s something I haven’t dealt with before.”

LP lets out a sigh. I’m an arrogant person I can admit that. It really made the backstage staff frustrated.

”I need to be better than you’ve ever been before. If you want to win this match, you have to be at your absolute best. One lapse in concentration could cost you this match. And it mightn’t just be the championship you’ll lose. A mistake in this kind of environment could mean the end of your career.”

“Like I said before, I’m no stranger to this kind of match. I’ve been in some of the most dangerous matches in professional wrestling history. I’ve worked for too hard for too long to Flip up in this match. I’m going to be at my absolute best at CWC:25 you don’t have to worry about that.”

”You do realize you could be at a big disadvantage in this match?”

I run my hand up and down my right leg. I had picked up a severe injury at One Night In Hell back in May. It had been widely publicised so that gave Jinx a big target to go for. I hate to admit but LP was right, I really needed to be at one hundred percent.

“I think I’ve already proven that I’m back to my best.”

”Is that why you needed Jinx to help you beat Rampage and Graves?”

Ouch. I may have gotten into this match with a helping hand from Jinx. Could I have broken the count and kept the match going when it looked like Rampage had Jinx beat? Could I have won the match on my own? I guess we’ll never know. Now I’m focused on beating Jinx and proving that I deserve to be in this match.

”Wow, silent for once. Now, I think it’s time you started to prepare for this match.”

“I’ve been preparing for this match since I made my CWC debut at InFamy!”

I was still smarting from the comment she made before about what went down at Wrestling Episode 12. I was starting to get frustrated with her attitude.

”Calm down Cobra. You may have prepared but I can guarantee that isn’t enough. That’s why I’ve called in all my contacts in this business and gotten footage from every single one of his matches. I want you to study them until you know what his next move is going to be before he does.”

“Fine.”

I stand up from the chair and walk towards the door. I open the door and step out into the hallway.

”Remember what I said Cobra. Failure is not an option!”
……………………………………………………………..

Hours upon hours of footage. I watched every single one of them. Picking out every conceivable weakness, I could see. This match was all I could think about. It was in my thoughts twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. This I had worked so Flip hard for. I wasn’t going to let this opportunity slip through my fingers.

Jinx may think he has the psychological advantage over me after the rudey poo he pulled at Wrestling Episode 12. He thinks that I’m going to doubt myself going into this match. He thinks I’m going to wonder if I really deserve to be in this match. Of course, I Flip deserve to be in this match. Years of putting myself through absolute hell is all about to be worth it.

Every time I close my eyes all I see is the face of that sadistic clown, mocking me. What he doesn’t know is that I’m the one who’s going to have the last laugh. At the end of CWC:25 it’s going to me standing on top of the ladder with the CWC World Heavyweight Championship in my possession. I’d already beaten the man who knew Jinx better than anyone.

Jinx and Chris Chaos have been battling it out for years. It took Jinx a long, long time until he finally managed to beat Chaos. In my most recent match in PWR, I went one on one with Chaos and I walked out with the victory. Add this to the fact that I’ve already beaten Jinx once before and it’s clear who really has the advantage.

I continue to stare at the TV screen. I’d spent the past few days studying every single part of Jinx’s wrestling style. Then there’s his mind games. What appears on the screen now is the end of the triple threat match at Wrestling Episode 12. Rampage hits Graves with the Heavenly Descent. Graves isn’t getting up from that. Rampage goes for the pin but Jinx punts him in the head. Jinx drags me over and drapes my arm over Graves before making the count. The bell rings, I’m announced as the winner in the most bittersweet moment in my entire career. I switch off the TV, I think I’ve seen enough.

I switch on the camera, which I have set up on a tripod. The red light flickers on. This isn’t a time for showmanship. This isn’t the time to be making flashy entrances. This isn’t the time for big press conferences. This is just between me and Jinx.

“I said months ago back at InFamy that I would become the CWC World heavyweight Champion. Now I’m one match away from realizing my dream. There’s only one man standing in my way, the current champion Jinx. Jinx our paths always seemed destined to cross. When I first debuted in the CWC, it was on the same night that you regained the CWC World Heavyweight Championship.

You defeated CWC’s favourite underdog Tyler Graves and then you repeated the feat at PWR ground Zero. You were on top of the world. It looked like you were back to your best after taking a lengthy leave of absence. Then at CWC Wrestling Episode 11, you were up against an apparent no hoper. This was just going to be another win in your dominant title reign. But it didn’t quite pan out like that, did it? Because the man you went up against was none other than yours truly.

It wasn’t supposed to end the way it did. You’re a legend in the CWC, I can admit that. The winner of last years’ Ascension tournament and the first man to hold the world title twice. I wasn’t supposed to win. I wasn’t even supposed to be able to compete against someone like you. I was still a relative newcomer to the CWC. Then you fell victim to the No Known Cure. The ref made the count and there it was. One of the biggest upsets in CWC history.

The suits in the back seemed to take notice because after only two matches in the CWC I was added to the number one contender’s poll for the world title. I was still too new apparently, because it was Valerie Belmont who got the title shot at Destiny. But I ended up making the best of a bad situation. At Destiny, I went one on one with Jace Parker Davidson and I tore him apart. I didn’t even break a sweat when I absolutely destroyed him and walked out with another victory. You on the other hand just kept your title by the skin of your teeth when you fought to a no contest with Valerie Belmont.

Next up was judgement day. From the moment I set foot in the CWC, I said that I was determined to become the world champion. At Wrestling Episode 12, I went up against Tyler Graves and Rick Rampage. One was a former World Champion, the other the longest reigning North American Champion in history. It was a mountain to climb but I was confident I could do it. But there was a spanner thrown into the works. You were named as the special guest referee, Jinx.

I really didn’t know what to expect from you going into that match. Nearing the end however, you seemed to calling it straight down the middle. Then I got a face full of Rampage’s boot that allowed him to take the advantage and connect with heavenly descent on Graves. I don’t know if I could have gotten up to break the count but now we’ll never know. Because you punted Rampage in the head and handed me the victory.

I knew that me beating you a couple of months back was eating away at you. Now we really will find out who the better man is. In the Main Event of the biggest CWC show in history, it will be Cobra VS Jinx Tables, Ladders and Chains with the CWC World Heavyweight Championship on the line. There will be a winner. You can’t escape with a no contest here like you did at Destiny. If you want to hold, on to your championship, you have to beat me and I can tell you that’s going to be near damn impossible to do!!!

This is the moment I’ve been fighting my entire career for. I’ve worked so damn hard to be recognised as the best in the world and now I have a chance to prove to everyone that I am the best Flip wrestler on the goddamn planet! All the bones I’ve broken, all the blood I’ve spilled, all the emotional trauma. All of it, every last pain filled moment will be worth if I can become the CWC World Heavyweight Champion.

Jinx, you and I were always destined to face off. It’s the age-old battle between good and evil. It’s The Shining Light against the darkness. You’re a disease running through the veins of professional wrestling. A disease to which there’s no cure, only a Cobra. You’re reign of terror is about to come to an abrupt end. You’re about to face the toughest challenge you’ve ever faced in your entire life.

If you thought I was good at Episode 11 then you’re going to be Flip blown away by what you see at CWC:25. You’re going to be facing an entirely different animal. You’re going to facing me at the best I’ve ever been. I’m faster, stronger, and smarter than I was when we went one on one for the first time. With Tables, Ladders and Chains Jinx, I’m going to take everything from you, your title, your sanity and maybe even your career. I have to admit Jinx, 2010 was your year but 2011…belongs to ME!!!"

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Reaper Promos Empty The Clown's Assistant

Post by Reaper Mon 31 Jan 2011, 10:14 pm

(One of my favorite promos since I started in the PWR a couple of months ago)

”Well you’re going to be sore for a few days…or weeks but I’d say you’ll make a full recovery as long as you take it easy.”

I hope down of the steel bench in the Doctor’s surgery. I’m heavily bandaged and there are bruises all over my body. Not to mention the twenty five stitches above my right eye.

“Sorry Doctor but taking it easy isn’t going to be possible when in you’re in my career group.”

”When is your next match?”

“Sunday night on Justice. Why do you ask?”

”Well in my professional opinion Mr.Chavez..”

I hold my hand up to him causing him to stop mid sentence.

“Please, call me Cobra, everyone else does.”

”Errmmm..ok Cobra. Like I was saying in my professional opinion it wouldn’t be wise for you to get back into the ring so fast after a match like the one you had tonight.”

“I wouldn’t worry too much. This isn’t the first time I’ve had to fight through the pain.”

”You definitely won’t be at one hundred percent for this match.”

“I don’t need to be, I’m still going to walk out with another victory under my belt.”

I grab my black hoodie of the tables and throw it on. Then I pick up my CWC World Heavyweight Championship belt and throw it over my shoulder.

”I’d be very careful going into this match if I were you. You don’t want to make any of these injuries worse. Every bruise and every bandaged limb is a huge target for your opponent. Just be careful.”

“Doctor, I’m a professional. I know what I’m doing.”

”I hope you do.”

I walk out of the surgery and start walking down the corridor to the exit. Quite an eventful night to say the least. After years and years of training and fighting, I was finally on top of the world. I’d been trying to get this point since my early teens. Suddenly every broken bone, every drop of blood spilt. It’s all been worth. Every last painful second of it. For months, I had coveted this championship now sitting on my shoulder.

When I first appeared in CWC it was back at Infamy, the very same night Jinx became a two time CWC champion. I made a vow to myself on that night that the next man to become the champion would be me. And here we are nearly six months later and I’ve managed to follow through on my promise. I’m now the man at the top of the mountain, the man everyone in this business wants to beat.

I’ve finally made it to the top but now I have to make sure I stay there. It wouldn’t be easy. There was no chance anyone would underestimate me now I was a World Champion. Everyone who I faced would be at their absolute best but unfortunately, for them, I’d be better. I’m going to show everyone in the PWR and the CWC just why I am the best in the world. Every person I stepped in the ring with from this day forward would be facing me better than I’ve ever been before.

The next step was Justice on Sunday night. I don’t know who my opponent is going to be yet but all I do know is they are very, very unlucky. It might be a chance to make an impact for them but more than likely it will be another tick in the win column for me. I’ve never felt this good. I’m running on pure adrenaline. I could go through another ten TLC matches at this rate and win every single one.

Beating Jinx for the title made it that much sweeter. Before I showed up in the CWC Jinx looked unbeatable. No one had managed to stop the sadistic clown. He had stormed through the competition in last year’s Ascension tournament and won the whole damn thing. Then he went on to defeat Nero Cain to win the CWC world title at On Hallowed Ground. He didn’t even lose the championship. He had to leave for apparent ‘personal’ reasons. It was then that Graves took the opportunity to claim the championship for himself.

Unfortunately, poor Tyler’s reign didn’t last too long because Jinx returned. Graves lost the belt at Infamy and then failed to win it back at PWR Ground Zero. The king of CWC had truly returned to take back his crown. Jinx once again had an aura of invincibility. Then I beat him at Wrestling Episode 11. At the time, it was said to be the biggest upset in CWC history. It wasn’t long before I proved it was far from an upset.

Tonight was the night. It was the night I put it all on the line. Usually when a challenger goes into a match their said to have nothing to lose. That couldn’t be further from the truth when it came to me. This looked like it could have been my one chance. After Jinx had handed me the victory at Wrestling Episode 12, it was more important than ever to walk out with the victory. Tonight I proved I deserved my spot in the main event. And now I’m the new CWC World Heavyweight Champion. This has been the greatest night of my wrestling career and it isn’t over yet.

I walk through the sliding doors of the hospital to see a black limo waiting outside for me. The driver quickly gets out of the limo and opens the back door for me.

”Can I just say before we take off, that was an amazing match and I’m glad someone final took the strap off that demented clown.”

“Thanks man. It was a pleasure to kick the living s**t out of Jinx.”

The driver smirks as I climb into the back of the limo. He shuts the door and gets back into the driver seat. The engine starts up and we set off into the night.

”Where to first, Cobra?”

“Home first, I need to get cleaned up a bit. I have to look my best tonight.”

”You got it.”

The night is still young. There’s still so much to do.

………………………………………………..

After a quick trip home, I am now washed and dressed for the occasions. Trading in my tattered wrestling gear for a black Armani suit with a dark purple shirt. The limo stops outside the Industry Nightclub in L.A. I told you the night wasn’t over. You could say it’s just beginning. I can hear the footsteps of the driver as he walks up to the door. I can already see and hear the cameras flashing. The door opens and I step out.

The crowd waiting outside the club cheer loudly upon catching a glimpse of the CWC World Heavyweight Champion. The bouncers at the door struggle to keep the hundreds of fans back desperately trying to get a glimpse at their hero. I reach into the back of the limo, take out the CWC world title belt, and throw it over my shoulder. I walk over to the entrance looking around at the crowd of people. I step through the doors of the Nightclub.

The music is nearly deafening as I walk over to the bar where I can see Matt standing with two attractive women by his side. He smiles and raises his glass to me as I walk over to him.

”The Champion has arrived!”

I can’t help but smile. I could get used to being referred to as the champion.

”That was one hell of a match you had. You kicked that clown’s ass and now look at you. The new CWC World Heavyweight Champion! I knew you could do it man all those years of hard worked have finally paid off!

“Damn Flip right it did!”

Matt turns his attention to the two women standing beside him.

”Ladies I’d like you to meet the greatest wrestler on the face of the planet, Cobra. Cobra this is Michelle and Candi.”

Michelle steps forward brushing her hair to one side as she stands close to me.

Michelle: So you’re the famous Cobra.

She shoots me a million megawatt smile and places a hand on my chest.

“The one and only.”

Michelle: You were awesome tonight. I knew Jinx didn’t stand a chance.

“Beating Jinx was the easy part, the ascension tournament now that’s the difficult part.”

I take a seat at the bar and Michelle hops up onto the bar stool beside me. Candi seems to have taken a shine to Matt as it looks like she can’t pry herself way from Matt’s side.

Michelle: I wouldn’t worry too much, I don’t see anyone in that tournament that can beat you. I mean you’re the champ for a reason.

She places her hand on mine and smiles. I know I’m engaged but there’s nothing wrong with a little harmless flirting, is there?

“You make it sound so simple.”

I say back to her as my lips curl up into a smile.

“All the pressure is on me to win this tournament. If anyone else in this tournament manages to get to the quarter-finals, semi-finals, maybe even the final can brag about it for the next year. Anything less than a win for me is a complete and utter failure.”

Michelle: Surely, that just makes it more fun.

“Maybe you’re right. It’s been a pretty good year for me. For the first time I’ll be going into a tournament as the odds on favourite.”

Michelle: I know I’ve been watching all of your matches this year. I was impressed with how you managed to still look so hot while beating everyone.

Should I mention I’m engaged? It would probably put a bit of a downer on the conversation. It’s not like I’m doing anything wrong.

“I try my best.”

The barman walks over to us.

Barman: How can I help you, Champ?

Like I said, I could get used to this.

“Why don’t we start off with two shots of tequila?”

Michelle: Fine by me.

Barman: Coming right up.

The barman sets two shot glasses in front of Michelle and I then pours tequila into both of them. He then places two slices of lime on top of both of them. We both reach for the shot glasses and remove the slice of lime. I knock back the shot then immediately bite down on the lime. Michelle quickly follows suit.

“Ahhh…I needed that.”

Michelle takes the slice of lime out her mouth and sets the shot glass down and puts the lime slice on top of it. She then turns her attention to the stitches above my eyes, stroking then gently.

Michelle: You’ve really been through the wars haven’t you?

“It’s not much different than any other night.”

Suddenly my phone goes off. I reach into my pocket and see a text from Brandon Watkins. I open it and as I read, a smile starts to spread across my face.

Michelle: What is it?

“It looks like I’m going to have some fun on Justice. I just beat Jinx and now I get to slap around his lackey Montel Keith.”

Michelle: I look forward to seeing it. Any excuse to see you with your shirt off.

Suddenly the lights go down and the music cuts out. Everyone looks around in confusion as everyone looks towards the stage as the DJ calls for their attention from behind the decks.

DJ: Ladies and Gentlemen please can you direct your attention to the stage. Please join me in welcoming to the stage, the reason we’re all here, the greatest wrestler on the planet, the NEW CWC WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, COBRA!!!!!

There is a loud cheer from the party goers in attendance. This was going to be broadcast to the world with MTV covering the event. This was my life now and I have to say I was starting to enjoy the fame. The DJ plays ‘King of the Stereo’ by Saliva as I step onto the stage. I walk over to the decks and the DJ hands me a microphone. I turn my attention to the crowd and raise the CWC World title belt in the air to a loud cheer once again. I call for the music to be cut as I raise the microphone to my lips. No one here would probably remember anything I say tomorrow but what the hell.

“First of all I want thank you for all the support in the past six months. After I came back from injury I wasn’t sure where I where I was going to go. I didn’t know if I could get back to the form, I was once at. But with all of my fans solidly behind me, I am better than I have ever been before. I am stronger, faster and smarter than the man who suffered a career threatening leg injury all those months ago. I knew I needed to prove not just to the wrestling world but to most, importantly myself that I have what it takes to be the best in the world.

That’s when I entered the CWC. I saw that this place had the best wrestlers in the world all competing for one prize, the CWC World Heavyweight Championship. From my first match at InFamy I was completely obsessed with winning that title. It was in my mind for twenty four hours a day and I was going to do absolutely anything to become the champion. I worked my way up the ranks. I beat everyone who was put in front of me and that all led to this night.

I’m sure you all saw what happened earlier tonight when I finally got my hands on Jinx with the CWC world title on the line. In a TLC match, we both damn near killed each other. I beat the rudey poo out of him, he beat the rudey poo out me. We both saw our own blood trickle into our eyes. We both wanted to kill each other. And then it was me and Jinx on the top of the ladder trading blows with the CWC World title hanging in the balance. Then I grabbed Jinx around the neck and drove him through the tables at ringside and in my hand was the CWC world title belt. And in that one moment all the hell I’ve put myself through was all worth it!”

There is another massive cheer from the crowd.

“CWC helped me up my game to get me to this point and I’m eternally thankful for that. But they did more for me than that. It was CWC that led to me joining PWR.”

The crowd start up a ‘PWR’ chant. I smile before starting to speak again.

“It’s been a mixed start to my PWR career. I lost to Bad Ass on my debut and I still haven’t heard the end of it from the other wrestlers. But I showed my true quality in my next appearance when I beat Chris Chaos. I am more determined than ever to get to the top of the PWR mountain and there isn’t anyone that’s going to stop me. I am going to beat everyone put in front of me until I hold both the CWC and the PWR World heavyweight Championships.

And just a few minutes ago, I received a text from Brandon Watkins informing of who I was going to face next on the upcoming Justice show and that man is none other than Jinx’s personal sidekick, Montel Keith. I’ve already beaten the leader of this group in Jinx, twice. So what sort of threat is his lackey, the second in command or is third behind James Walker.

I have to admit Keith it was a pretty good idea to align yourself with Jinx. I have no problem in admitting the guy is a hell of a wrestler and look where it got you. You’re now one half of the PWR tag team champions. But I’ve got very bad news for you Keith. In this match, you’ll have no one to back you up. You’re going up against one of the if not THE best wrestler in the world. I hope you’re training hard for this because this could be a career defining moment for you.

You faced Scott Rage on the last Justice of 2010. Now we enter 2011 and with the new year will we see a new Montel Keith. I hope so because I don’t want to be facing the same guy who took on Scott rage a few weeks ago. I actually want a challenge. I want you to be running at one hundred and ten percent. I want you to be better than you’ve ever been before. It’ll make my inevitable victory all the more sweeter.

I’m sure you’re going to have your hands full trying to console Jinx after I beat him earlier. You can try to tell him it was just a fluke but lightening doesn’t strike twice. Jinx knew exactly how dangerous I was going into that match. I’d already beaten him once before. I told everyone I was going to do the exact same thing at CWC:25 and look what happened. I walked out with the CWC World Heavyweight Championship. That was no fluke. I just proved that I am better than Jinx.

Now on Justice I get to complete the double. I have the chance to beat both of the PWR tag Team Champions. I get to show the world that the Fun Time Circus isn’t a group to be feared after I’ve beaten both members so decisively. It’s now or never Keith. This could be your last opportunity to prove you have what it takes as a singles wrestler. After that crushing defeat to Scott rage, you need to bounce back strong. Unfortunately, you have to go through me and that’s just not going to happen.

It’s a shame really, because Keith you and I have a lot in common. We both came from the bottom rung of society. We saw drugs and violence in everyday growing up. I’ve seen it all and I’ve done it all. Nothing you can tell me is going to shock me. King of Mount Palmer? That’s where we differ. I fought tooth and nail to escape from the slums of Tijuana but you? You seem content to stay in hell.

Then I suppose Justice won’t be anything new for you because when you step into the ring with me you’re entering hell. I’m going to beat your ass around the arena. You’re never going to feel pain like it again. You’re facing the best in the world. You’re facing a man that embraces violence more than you can ever know. You’re facing The Shining Light, Cobra!”

There is one last cheer from the crowd as I hand the microphone back to the DJ. One of the staff members hand me a bottle of champagne. I pop it open and proceed to soak the crowd with it who don’t seem to mind. I lift the bottle to my lips and gulp it down. Matt, Michelle and Candi join me on the stage as the music starts up again. This was going to be one hell of a party.

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Reaper Promos Empty Re: Reaper Promos

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 01 Feb 2011, 7:47 am

Absolutely love it. The style is like nothing else.

Its like if Rorscharch was a wrestler...

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Reaper Promos Empty Sweet Release

Post by Reaper Tue 01 Feb 2011, 9:12 pm

(This is my first promo with my Drake Mosa character in the TFWF. Slightly different style from the way I write with Cobra since it's written from someone else's perspective.)

You probably don’t know me, not many people do. But that’s going to change. One day everyone will know my name. I’m gonna be a big shot, just you wait and see. My name is Johnny Frost. Not that it matters to you. I’m a small time criminal. Don’t judge me, in today’s world you do what you have to if you want to survive. I’m low down on the pecking order. I just do what I’m told by boss. I work for a guy called Vinny Vincent. If there’s a crime committed in this city I can guarantee you that Vinny had something to do with it. Today was special. Vinny told me he had something big for me. This was my chance to make a name for myself.

I was always nervous when I spoke to Vinny. On his desk he always had a machete. I’m not sure if he ever used it on anyone but there were always rumours. He also had a tendency to spin a vintage pistol in his hand when he talked to you. Apparently it was an antique from the early 1900s. I was told it was worth a fortune, more than I could make in ten years. All I can say about the guy is no one f**ked with Vinny Vincent. If you peed him off you basically signed your own death warrant. If Vinny told you to do something you did it, no questions asked.

I knock on the door of Vinny’s office and wait outside for a moment. The door swings open and one of Vinny’s goons stands in the doorway glaring at me. The guy must be at least seven feet tall. He looks over to Vinny who just nods at him. The massive guy steps aside and I walk into the room. My eyes immediately dart down to the machete sitting on the desk. Then up to Vinny and of course he’s spinning that vintage pistol in his left hand.

”You wanted to see me, Mr. Vincent?”

Vinny: Yes Johnny, please take a seat.

I do as he asks and sit down on the chair in front of his desk.

Vinny: Johnny as I already explained to you this is a very, very important job. Understand?

”Yes sir.”

Vinny: Now an old friend of mine is getting released tomorrow and I want you to pick him. Name’s Drake Mosa.

”What prison’s he at?”

Vinny: Well here’s the thing, he’s not at a prison.

”What do you mean?”

Vinny: A few years ago Drake did some work for me. I’m not going to go into detail but it was pretty gruesome stuff. The guy was always a little unhinged. I liked that about him. The pigs on the other hand didn’t. He was caught and was looking at a life sentence in jail. However he pleaded insanity, which was quickly accepted by the judge and jury.

Now it was getting interesting. What sort of f**king nutjob was Vinny sending me to pick up?

”So I’m picking up a f**king psycho?”

Vinny: Not exactly. They sent him to Cherry Falls asylum indefinitely but he’s managed to convince the psychiatrists there that he isn’t a danger to anyone. I don’t know how he did it but he’s getting released.

”So you want me to pick him up tomorrow. Then what?”

Vinny: I want you to look after him. Make sure you keep him out of trouble. Or else.

I freeze up as Vinny stops spinning the gun and points it directly at me.

Vinny. Bang.

”Yes sir. You don’t have to worry about it. I’ve got it sorted.”

Vinny: You better have.

I stand up of the chair and walk out of the office. I couldn’t afford to f**k this up. Like I said you didn’t want to urine off Vinny Vincent. This was my chance to make a name for myself. Who knows if this works out for me I might just be Vinny’s right hand man by this time next year. He might even ask me to take over when he’s ready to step down.

……………………………………………………………………………..

I pull up across the road from Cherry Fall asylum. I get out of the car and look across at the towering grey building. It didn’t look like the happiest place in the world. I was getting depressed just looking at it. I light up a cigarette and take in a drag. I glance down at my watch. Five to nine. Mosa was due to be released at nine. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Was this guy really reformed? Or was he just a very convincing actor. Out of the corner of my eye I see a cop car pull up just outside the large metal gates. Looks like they weren’t convinced that Drake really wasn’t a danger.

At nine o’ clock on the dot the doors slide open with a loud creak. Out steps Drake Mosa he has a bag slung over his shoulder as he takes in a long breath and exhales. Drake glances over at the cop car and shoots it a smile as the pigs in the car go red with anger. Drake swaggers across the road all the time with that devilish grin on his face.

Drake? I’m Johnny Fr…”

Without warning Drake kicks me right in the balls. I drop to the ground clutching my cross as tears start to stream down my face. Drake bends down and picks up my cigarette off the ground and takes a drag before looking down at me.

“Sorry about that, you have to assert dominance early or you’re completely f**ked.”

Drake takes another drag from the cigarette as I drag myself up off the ground using the hood of the car. That prick’s going to regret that. I draw my fist back to take his f**king head off.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you. I don’t think Vinny would be very happy.”

F**k, he was right. With Vinny breathing down my neck I couldn’t touch this guy.

“Get in the car I’ve been stuck here long enough.”

Drake opens the passenger side door and gets in. I jump in the driver side and start up the engine. I drive off towards the city with Drake sitting silently beside me. He looks like he’s in deep thought. I notice a scar below his eye and decide to ask about it just to break the silence.

”How’d you get that scar?”

My question seems to stir Drake from his day dreaming.

“Hmm What? Oh you mean this?”

Drake replies as he points to the scar.

”Yeah that”

“It’s quite a funny story. Some paranoid schizo was ranting about how the government was stealing his thoughts and he grabbed a scalpel of one of the Doctors. He starts slashing everyone close to him and he caught me just below my eye while I was enjoying watching ‘The View’. So I punched him in the face, grabbed the scalpel and embedded it in the stupid Bar Steward’s forehead. HAHAHAHAHA!!! I told you it was funny.”

”Errmmm..yeah sure that’s real funny”

Keeping this guy out of trouble might be a lot more difficult than I thought. Vinny said he didn’t have any idea how Drake managed to convince the shrinks that he was sane. He’s clearly bats**t crazy and I didn’t go to any fancy college or something. And something tells me I ‘aint seen nothing yet.

“Did you say you’re name was Johnny?”

”Yep, that’s me.”

“Well Johnny I need to ask you to do a small favour for me.”

”Shoot.”

“I need a plane ticket to Japan.”

I turn my head towards him and arch an eyebrow. A plane ticket to Japan? Of all the favours he could have asked to wasn’t one I expected.

”The f**k you want to go to Japan for?”

“Well Johnny here’s the thing. Just before I was released I put in an application to wrestle in the TFWF and guess what? They were only too glad to accept me. I told the shrinks it was a way for me to channel my anger but in all honesty. I just want to hurt people. There’s nothing quite like the sound of people screaming in agony. Don’t look at me like that, we all have our hobbies don’t we?”

”The TFWF? I didn’t have you pegged as a wrestling fan”

“Usually you would be right. It just seems to be a bunch of ego maniacs going on and on about how great they are. But when you add a shiny belt to the equation and a few weapons it gets interesting. But they don’t take the same joy I do in hurting people, they just don’t have the same showmanship.”

”Right. And you want me to get you a plane ticket to Japan?”

“Exactly, you catch on quickly. I’m sure Vinny would be more than happy to help out an old friend.”

”I’m not sure about that.”

I really didn’t want to be calling Vinny and asking him for a plane ticket when I just picked this guy up about ten minutes ago. I don’t even know how I would explain it to him but I don’t think Drake was going to take no for an answer. I’m starting to wonder if he knew the meaning of the word.

“Don’t look so down Johnny! This a huge opportunity for you!”

”Me? What does this have to do with me?”

“Well all the most successful wrestlers have managers and that’s where you come in. This could get you recognised, you could have worldwide fame, you could be a somebody.”

A somebody? I hate to admit that sounded good. And I would be able to keep a close eye on Drake. No matter involved in this wrestling thing we got I had to remember. Vinny was looking over my shoulder.

”I’ll call Vinny when we get back to my place but I’m not sure if he’ll go for it.”

“Fantastic.”

For the rest of the car journey Drake didn’t make a sound he just looked out the window watching the scenery flash by. I’d lived in this city my entire life. I knew it like the back of my hand. It wasn’t what it once one, it used to be one of the wealthiest cities in the states but with companies going bankrupt and others moving to India or some s**t everyone had fallen on hard times. That’s when Vinny Vincent came in. Crime is the only way to get by here. This is his city now but one day it’s gonna be mine.

We pull up outside my apartment building and I turn off the engine. It’s not much, it’s in a pretty rough part of town but that didn’t bother me too much. People usually turned a blind eye if they saw a crime being committed so it made it a lot easier for someone like me to operate.

Drake gets out the car and throws his bag over his shoulder. He looks around, almost looks like he’s reminiscing. I get out of the car and slam the door shut. I walk over to the entrance to the building and Drake follows. He seems to have calmed down. Maybe he really is reformed but I’m not going to jump to any conclusions. In truth I still knew f**k all about this guy. Vinny told me nothing about him all I knew was this guy was dangerous. And you have do some really messed up s**t to be considered dangerous by Vinny’s standards.

We walk into my apartment and Drake throws his bag on the floor and sits down on the couch. It was a one bedroom apartment, I wasn’t the only one of Vinny’s guys who was holed up here. Vinny had an agreement with the landlord. We didn’t give him any hassle and he didn’t charge us rent. It wasn’t exactly the Ritz but I couldn’t complain.

“Vinny still use this place?”

”You used to live here?”

“I used to work for Vinny, didn’t you put two and two together? Now why don’t you get on the phone and sort out that plane ticket.”

”Sure.”

I really didn’t want to make this call but I doubt I had a choice. I pick up the phone and make the call. It rings a few times before I hear the unmistakable voice of Vinny Vincent on the other end of the line.

Vinny: What?

”It’s Johnny, I’ve got Mosa here but he wants a favour from you.”

Vinny: Oh really? And what would that be?

”He wants a plane ticket…to Japan.”

There is a moment of silence before Vinny responds.

Vinny: Japan?

”Yeah Japan.”

Vinny: The f**k he want to go to Japan for?

”He told me he’s taken up wrestling. The next TFWF show is in Japan and he’s got a match.”

Vinny lets out an exasperated sigh.

Vinny: Fine, I’ll sort it. I guess this’ll help keep him out of trouble. But don’t want any of this wresting rudey poo to come back and bite me on the ass.

”Don’t worry boss, I’m on it.”

Vinny: You better be.

Less than a day and I’m already knee deep in s**t. This is f**king insane we need to get out of here. We were walking down the side walk since Drake wanted to check out the place to see what had changed since he was locked away. That’s when we got back around to wrestling. Drake decided he needed a video camera to record a promo. Everywhere was closed since it was about midnight but that didn’t stop him.

He picked a brick up of the ground and hurled it through the window of an electronic store. There was only the manager left, working late, checking stock or some s**t. He ran for the alarm but Drake wasn’t letting him get away that easy. Drake laid him out with a straight right hand. Displaying the sort of talent that got him involved with Vinny. He didn’t rush and take a camera and run out like most thieves.

Drake took his time, carefully looking at each camera. Every time he put one down and went to the next he dragged the manager with him.

“What sort of warranty comes with this one?”

Manager: P..P..Please don’t kill me.

The manager begs tears streaming down his face.

“Kill you? What sort of animal do you take me for?”

”Drake we need to get out of here before the cops show up.”

Drake puts his arm up to dismiss my statement. This guy didn’t care if he got caught or not. It wasn’t his ass on the line.

For f**k’s sake man we need to get out of here!!!

Drake turns towards me with an eyebrow arched.

“That sort of tone is going to get us any further in this camera dilemma.”

I can’t believe the s**t coming out this guy’s mouth. Reformed? I don’t f**king think so. He still needed to be locked up. Drake picks up another camera and inspects it.

“Is this the best price you can give?”

Manager: Just take it! Just please don’t kill me!

“How generous of you.”

Drake grabs the manager by the collar and pulls him up.

“I won’t tell anyone about the great deal I got on this camera. And you don’t tell anyone I was here.”

Drake shoots the manager a sadistic smile before dropping him to the floor. The manager curls up in the foetal position and sobs uncontrollably.

”Now can we get out of here!?”

“Just one more thing.”

Without warning Drake spins around and boots the manger in the face sending blood in all directions.

“HAHAHAHAHA! I missed seeing the surprise in their faces.”

I honestly didn’t know how to react. This was the guy I was supposed to be keeping under control. It was starting to look like Vinny had given me an impossible task. This was starting to feel less like an opportunity and more like a death sentence.

“Don’t just stand there like an idiot! We’ve got a promo to cut!”

We made it back to my apartment without seeing any cop cars flying towards us. We’d gotten away with it this time but it wouldn’t be long before Vinny had us both whacked at this stage. Drake didn’t seem to be too worried. It was becoming quite obvious that if Drake wanted something he got it, no questions asked. I switch on the camera and hold it up as Drake psyches himself up in preparation for his opening address to the TFWF.

“First of all I’d like to apologise for the unspectacular setting, it was the best I could do on such short notice. I know most of you TFWF fans are used to seeing wrestlers deliver their venom filled promos in elaborate sets where no expense if spared. So what must you think of me? I’m talking in a crabby apartment in a rundown part of the city, which is all being recorded, on a hand held camera. Where’s the glitz and glamour I hear you cry? Does this mean I have no hope of getting far in the TFWF if I can’t get a decent TV set and camera crew?

Well if you thought that it wouldn’t be the smartest thing to. I’m not a pretty boy. I’m not a role model. I’m not going to shift thousands of dollars worth of merchandise. That’s just not who I am. What I’m most likely to bring you is emotional trauma. You see I always hear a lot of wrestlers go on and on about how they’re going to snap their opponent like a twig or some rudey poo like that. They’re certainly an emotional bunch aren’t they?

Anyway when it comes to pain I like to think I have a very high threshold. I have to admit feeling your body being stretched to its limits isn’t exactly a bad feeling. Actually it’s quite enjoyable. I’m sure I’m going to hear very creative outcries of ‘you sick freak’ from my new counterparts but I honestly don’t care. I’m not here to make friends. I’m just here for fun. Let’s just say it’s a hobby of mine. One that I’m very, very good at.

There’s nothing I won’t do. I don’t care how much blood I lose, how many bones I break, how many muscles I tear. It really doesn’t matter to me. As long as I get to dish out twice the amount of punishment I take. There’s nothing quite like looking down at someone’s lifeless body. Watching as the blood pours out of their head and pools on the ground. And knowing that you were the cause. It’s such a f**king rush!

Who gets to try and take me out first? I see that my first test is Domingo Cruz. An accomplished wrestler and a former Light Heavyweight Champion. Surely he’s got a massive advantage over an unstable former mental patient? And yet I have my doubts because how do we know what Cruz’s mental condition is. He’s just put up the fight of his life. And he was still unsuccessful. That crushing disappointment must be messing with his head. That self doubt will be circling his mind.

That’s how it starts Cruz. It will just keep getting louder and louder. Can you hear that? That’s the sound of madness. And it keeps getting closer. What starts out as simple disappointment will soon see you descend into insanity. But don’t try to stop, embrace. There’s nothing more liberating than knowing that you’re completely insane. There’s nothing more fulfilling than knowing your actions are sick and twisted and not caring.

Cruz in my first match in TFWF, I’m not going to take any mercy on you. I’m going to beat you…badly. I’m going to smash my fist into your face. I’m going to kick you in the ribs until I hear them crack. It’s nothing personal Cruz. I just like to hurt people. That’s why I’m here, it’s not for the shiny belts. It’s not for the fame. It’s not for the ring rats at ringside although I’ll take what I’m given. I’m here for one reason and one reason only, to cause pain, both emotional and physical. And I’m going to have fun doing it. You’re the first Cruz but you won’t be the last.”

I switch of the camera as Drake sits down on the couch. He takes in a few deep breaths.

”So how are going to prepare for this match?”

Drake stands up and places a hand on my shoulder.

“LET’S GET F**KING WASTED!”

It’s going to be a long night.

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun 31 Jul 2011, 6:27 pm

(Been awhile since I posted here, this is my RP for the CWC World title Match at Golden Dreams. I had to cut it down a bit from my original idea to get it under the 3,500 word limit but I'm still pretty happy with how it turned out.)

’World Champion Does The Impossible.’

‘Cobra Ascends To Greatness.’

‘Greatest Champion Of All Time?’

‘Can Anyone Stop The Shining Light?’

Those were just a few of the headlines after my victory over Azrael Goeren in the Ascension Finale. There were hundreds of them but they were all saying the same thing, I was still the King of the CWC and there was no one out there that was able to take my throne. A little over a month ago, I experienced the greatest moment of my career. Outlasting sixty-three other wrestlers to retain my title, that was special, that was something that no one has ever been able to do before.

I proved that beating Jinx was no fluke. The former champ was overwhelmed by the competition, he didn’t make it past the second round. Rick Rampage, the longest reigning North American Champion of all time crashed out in the first round and then again in the third. It was one of the most star-studded tournaments in wrestling history. I was given no hope at the beginning but with each passing round, more and more people started to believe. They started to believe that the impossible was indeed possible

I was the underdog through the entire tournament, right up to the final. Even when I had fought my way through five of the best wrestlers in the world, there were still people who thought there was new force within the CWC and his name was Azrael Goeren. I wasn’t about to roll over and let him beat me. He deserved to be in the final, he was on a Flip roll but he hadn’t faced anyone like me before. It was my most difficult match to date in the CWC. There were moments when I thought he had me beat but I fought back and I won the match.

No one would ever call me the underdog again. I was always going to be the Flip man in the CWC. The fight was never over, as soon as I had dispatched of sixty-three other wrestlers, another was stepping up to try and take my title. At Golden Dreams, I was going to put my title on the line against Kamikaze. Someone who has taken the wrestling world by storm over the past year. But, in the Ascension tournament, he went crashing out in the second round and the semi-finals.

Kamikaze was good, he was very good. But he had two chances to prove he was CWC World title material and he had failed in both. I knew I couldn’t just dismiss him. He was a threat, a major threat. He had managed to beat CJ Gates to capture third place in the tournament and the number one contender ship. I know Gates is good from experience. He gave me a run for my money in the semi-finals. Kamikaze was going to be a challenge but it was a challenge I knew I could handle.

A lot had changed since the last time I was in Key West. I was back in PW, trying to climb the ladder there and get to the top. I was making decent progress. I had Seth Black at UTCL for the Explosion Championship. That means it’s going to be a busy weekend for me. I felt I had two matches I have to win if I want to truly cement my legacy. I know that my name will forever be remembered in the CWC but I didn’t want to run through the Ascension tournament, just to drop the title at the very next show.

It was a long drive down from Vancouver to Florida so it was late at night by the time I drove into Key West. There wasn’t a lot of traffic, which allowed me to put my foot down and not feel like I’m about to killed by the suicidal and homicidal Miami drivers. I let out a yawn as I drove past the billboards, all of them had me and Kamikaze plastered all over them. Once again, all anyone in this city could talk about was the CWC. The hype surrounding Golden Dreams almost rivalled that of the Ascension Finale. Everyone wanted to see Cobra Vs Kamikaze.

The match was made even more interesting by the fact it was going to be a two out of three falls match. In a regular match, me and Kam would be great, in two out of three falls, it has match of the year written all over it. I knew I had to fit a lot of training in before Sunday so I was able to go for what could end up being three matches. I couldn’t make a mistake in this match, I couldn’t let Kamikaze get an advantage. I couldn’t lose the championship I’ve sacrificed so much to keep in my possession.

I pulled into the parking lot of the Delano Hotel. This is where I stayed during the duration of the Ascension tournament and I liked it. It was a nice hotel, somewhere I could relax before and after my matches. There was also a pretty decent gym there, which I used for short workouts when I didn’t feel like heading all the way down to the CWC arena. I needed sleep, I was tired and sore after going nearly thirty minutes with Masaru Inoue on Explosion.

I switched off the engine and got out of the car. I was immediately hit with the humid heat of Miami. PW had been touring Canada for the past month or so, which meant I was used to the damp weather there. It was going to take awhile for me to adjust to the heat here. I took of my leather jacket and hung it on my right forearm. I slammed the door shut and went around to the trunk. I threw the trunk open and threw my bag over my shoulder. Then I made sure my Colt 1911 handgun was loaded and tucked it down the back of my jeans.

Why was I carrying a gun? Why had I driven all the way from Canada instead of getting on a plane? It’s a long story filled with tragedy and heartbreak. One I’d rather not go into right now. I was in Miami to do a job. To walk into the CWC Arena, beat Kamikaze and leave with my CWC World Heavyweight Championship. Then fly over to Italy for PW Under the Coliseum Lights. A Wrestler’s work is never done.

The city never got dark, even when the sun went down, the skyline was lit up with neon signs, strobe lights, you name it. There was always a party on here. I wouldn’t be partaking in any this time around. I was only here for my match with Kamikaze and then I was gone. I walked into the doors and looked around. The lobby was practically deserted, which was to be expected at two in the morning. Someone walked over to me, the manager I guessed. He was dressed in a smart looking black suit with a white shirt and red tie combo. He grabbed my hand and shook it enthusiastically.

“Cobra, it’s great to see you again.” He greeted me with a huge smile.

“You too ermmm…” My eyes drifted down to his gold nametag. “Jeremy.”

He let go of my hand after an awkwardly long handshake. Judging by his expression, I was the only one who thought so.

“Please, follow me.” Jeremy turned around and walked over to the reception. I followed him, letting out a sigh in the process.

Jeremy leaned over the reception desk and smiled wide at the girl sitting behind it. She looked completely disinterested until I stepped forward. She got up out of her chair and shot me a smile. I’ll admit, she was an attractive woman. She had long, flowing blonde hair. Her eyes were a brilliant blue and she was wearing the hotels uniform, a red blazer and matching skirt with the hotel’s logo on the breast pocket.

“Can you get our esteemed guest the best room in the hotel, Madison?” Jeremy asked. Madison kept her eyes on me, her smile never fading as she handed me the key.

I accepted it and tried to force myself to smile, which wasn’t easy. “Thank you.”

“Don’t mention it.” Madison said as her smile grew wider. “And if you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask me.” She made sure to put emphasis on ‘anything.’

“Do you need any help with your bag?” Jeremy asked. He was still smiling, I was starting to feel out of place.

“Ermmm…no, I think I’ll be alright but thank you.” I replied. I gave Madison and Jeremy another forced smile and headed for the elevator.

A few minutes later and I was opening the door and heading into my hotel room. I switched the lights on. It took a few moments for my eyes to adjust to the brightness. I walked in and threw my bag on the bed then went over to the mini bar. They knew what I liked from my last stay and I was happy to see a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue waiting for me. I took out a glass from the cabinet and poured the scotch into it.

I sat down on the bed, glass in hand. Out of my bag, I took out a bottle of painkillers. I took the cap off and knocked back a few of them, I didn’t really keep count. I washed them down with the glass of scotch. I know it’s not medically advised but when you’ve had a career like mine, you need something to numb the pain. I was only 21 but I’d put my body through hell in my four year career. The room started to spin as I lay back on the bed.

My head felt light, it almost felt as if I was floating. I closed my eyes. All I knew as I drifted off into a drug and alcohol induced sleep was my match with Kamikaze was fast approaching.

The next morning I was sitting behind a long table. It was a press conference to hype the upcoming Golden Dreams show. When I’d gotten the letter from the CWC, it told me I was going to have to wear a suit. Honestly, I don’t like wearing suits. They’re just not me. But, I suffered through anyway. I was wearing a black Armani suit with a dark purple shirt. There was no tie and the top two buttons were undone. To make matters worse, I had to wear this in the scorching Miami heat as the CWC thought it would be a great idea to hold the press conference outside, bar stewards.

I looked up and down the table, which was filled with management types. All of them seemed to be on the phone with sponsors or some Poopie that I didn’t care about. Right on cue, the guy sitting beside me put his phone down, wrote something on a piece of paper and slid it over to me.

“Think you can slip in a good word for our sponsors while you’re up there?” He asked with a stern expression on his face.

“Sure.” I lied. “I’ll fit it in somewhere.”

He turned away from me and I promptly scrunched up the paper and threw it on the ground behind me. One of the senior board members stepped up to the podium and a hush came over the crowd of reporters.

“Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you, the current CWC World Heavyweight Champion and the man who will face Kamikaze in a two out of three falls match in the main event of Golden Dreams, Cobra!” He called out and led a round of applause from the management and the reporters.

I stood up from my seat and acknowledged the crowd with a nod as I stood behind the podium.

“I’d just like to say, it is an honour for me to be representing the CWC brand. I look forward to facing Kamikaze and I’m sure that it is going to be a match that you do not want to miss. It just shows how much the CWC has grown in popularity when there has to be two nights of shows put on to accommodate the amount of interest.” I gave the politically correct answer, I hated press conferences.

There was a flurry of activity as the reporters all desperately tried to get noticed. There were security guards and lower members of management to select the reporters. One stepped forward. He was dressed like a tourist, wearing cargo shorts and a white t-shirt, he had a notebook in one hand and a pen in the other.

“Dave Matthews, Wrestling World Magazine. After you overcame the odds in the Ascension tournament, do you think that leaves you open to underestimating Kamikaze going into Golden Dreams.” He asked and then waited for my reply.

“Of course, there’s always that risk. But I don’t think it’s something I’m going to fall victim to. I know that Kamikaze is a top competitor but I also know he’s someone I can beat. It’s our first one on one encounter but I know enough about him and I’ve seen enough of his matches to know what I’m getting into here. It’s going to be a tough match and with the two out of three falls stipulation, it’s going to be even tougher. But, I have to believe that I’m capable of leaving Key West with my CWC World Heavyweight Championship.” I replied which Matthews seemed to be happy with as he scribbled down on his notepad.

There was another flurry of activity before another reporter was picked from the crowd.

“Hi, Steve Colt, Pro Wrestling Report. I just want to ask you if you think that the CWC is still the number one interfed in the world with all the hype surrounding the current Experts Extreme Tournament?” He asked.

I let out a small laugh at the comment before responding. “Yes, I think the CWC is still undoubtedly the number one interfed on the planet. What’s this, the first Experts event in an entire year? Not exactly a hectic schedule. And while Sandy Makel was sitting on his ass all year, I was out working mine off in the CWC. I’m an actual fighting champion. I’ve had eleven matches in the CWC and I’ve won all eleven. When I was faced with a sixty-four man tournament, I didn’t Cat out and vacate my title.

Look at the facts, the CWC has more championship opportunities. A far larger talent pool. Far more regular shows and a champion who is willing to put his title on the line on a regular basis. That’s why the CWC is now and always will be above the Experts. I really don’t care about the Extreme tournament because whoever wins it, will win a meaningless strap of leather and a steel plate.” The reporter quickly took down my words. I’m sure this would be the next big story that would cause even more animosity between the CWC and the Experts.

I got a tap on my shoulder from the board member who introduced me. “We’re going to have to wrap this up, we need to take down the stage so we can set up for night one.” He whispered into my ear so the microphone couldn’t pick it up. I nodded and leaned forward to talk into the microphone.

“I’ve just received word that we have to bring a close to this press conference.” I stepped away from the podium and walked off the stage. I took of my jacket and hung it on my forearm. I looked up at the arena. It wouldn’t be long before I take on the newest force within the CWC. Time would tell if I was able to send him packing like all the others.

Aaaah, it feels good to be able to say what I want. I hate press conferences. You have to constantly watch what you say. Make sure you sell the brand, the match, be respectful to your opponent. But there are no such restrictions on me here. I know reading this may seem a bit impersonal but I don’t have the time to set up a whole promo session, Kam. I’m too busy training in every spare moment I have so I’m ready to kick your ass when Golden Dreams rolls around.

Is it really that time already? It’s seems like just yesterday I was pinning Azrael Goeren’s shoulders to the mat to do what everyone told me was impossible. Defend my title in a sixty-four wrestler tournament. You remember the Ascension tournament, don’t you Kam? You were one of the few that got sent home twice, quite an achievement. In reality, you shouldn’t have made it past the second round.

CJ Gates pinned you, fair and square. Usually that would mean you were eliminated. But I guess T-Bone was feeling charitable when he organized that second chance battle royal. You did well to win it but in reality, you never should have made it to the semi finals. If it wasn’t for that, you wouldn’t be getting the opportunity to face me at Golden Dreams.

After CJ beat you, you went on a bit of a roll. You made it all the way to the semi-finals and you went crashing out once again to Azrael Goeren. You know, you and him have a lot in common. You see =, when I faced him, he was supposedly going to take my spot at the top. He was going to be the one to end my undefeated streak. He said he was going to become the new face of the CWC, a dominant champion, sound familiar?

And you know what happened to him? He went down to me, just like all the others who said that they could beat me, only to find out that they were out of their depth when we went one on one. I’m the greatest CWC Champion of all time for a goddamn reason. I’ll be pushing nearly seven months as champion when we step into the ring. I’ve risked losing my title in six matches already. It’s unheard for a champion to defend as much as I have during my reign.

You’re going to be the seventh wrestler to try to dethrone me and you’re going to be the seventh wrestler to fail. Why should I believe you can beat me? Like, I said before, you were eliminated from the Ascension tournament twice but you’ve never been very good at following through on your threats. Apparently, you’re supposed to be a treble world champion but that hasn’t exactly gone to plan, has it Kam?”

You said you were going to become the VWF World Champion but from what I can see, Dan Ryan is still walking around with that belt. You said you were going to become the True Expert Champion but looks like you didn’t do too well there. Now you say, you’re going to take my title. You really expect me to take all that talk serious when you’ve failed to back up your words time after time.

Speaking of the Experts, you can’t even make it to the last sixteen of a tournament run by a second rate interfed but you believe you can actually overcome the man who won the most talent filled tournament in pro wrestling history. All I can see happening at Golden Dreams, is you being rendered unconscious by the Snakebite and me extending my win streak to twelve.

Two out of three falls, it’s going to be one hell of a match. I know that much for sure. But when the dust settles on what is surely going to be match of the year. When we step into that ring, I’m going to be ready for a war.

The crowd noise is deafening even from the lockeroom. I was sitting down on one of the steel benches. Sitting across from me was my CWC World Heavyweight title belt. My eyes wandered down to the gold plate which had ‘COBRA’ emblazoned across it. It had carried that name for almost seven months and it wasn’t about to be replaced. I was ready for this match. I was ready to go the full three falls if necessary.

“We’re ready for you now, Cobra.” I look over to the door to see one of the stage hands standing there.

I stood up and wrapped the championship belt around my waist. I walked over to the door and put my hood up on my trademark black hoodie. The time for talk was well and truly over. It was time to see who the better man really was. I looked into the stage hand’s eyes with a look of steely determination.

“I’m more than ready.”

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:25 pm

(An RP I wrote for my Drake Mosa character over in the TFWF. This is for a barbed wire steel cage match against Joey Lupino at Hard Steel. I tried to show the entire backstory behind the feud which is now heading for it's conclusion in an 'I Quit' match at Autumn Annilahtion 12.)

The Obsession

And there it was, Joey Lupino knew exactly who Drake Mosa was. The truth had been more horrifying than anyone could have imagined. Drake had taken away the person Joey had loved the most and he enjoyed every second of it. Joey Lupino’s life was destroyed over two years ago. He tried to rebuild. He got away from the mobster life and returned to the TFWF. Joey had never forgotten what happened to Marci Hill but he had been able to move on with his life. He was getting back to the levels of success he had been accustomed to inside the ring.

There had been a few bumps in the road. Notably, Joey Lupino’s three match series with Michael Thunder last year. It took a personal turn and Lupino’s past came back to haunt him. In a job he had carried out for Jimmy DiCarlo, Joey had set fire to a wrestling school, inadvertently killing a young rookie inside. It had been something that haunted the Lone Wolf. It’s the remorse he shows for his actions that separates him from the demented North American Champion. Lupino’s past came back to haunt him at Hard Steel last year, the same has happened this year.

But, last year against Michael Thunder all that Joey Lupino felt was shame and remorse for his past actions. He had taken the life of an innocent person. It was something that weighed heavily on his mind. That was the difference between the two men who would step into a barbed wire steel cage. Lupino wasn’t proud of his past actions, Drake used them as a tool to intimidate and more importantly, drive every other wrestler on the roster to the brink of insanity. Lupino more so than any other.

No one saw this coming. When Drake debuted, he looked like just another psycho who wrestled so he could beat people up. But, there was an ulterior motive behind Drake’s debut. For a while he focused on impressing in the ring. He tore through the roster, winning the North American Championship in the process. But he wasn’t in the TFWF for the fame, the money or the titles. He was here to take Joey Lupino out once and for all. The two of them were locked in one of the most personal rivalries in wrestling history. It was a match were only one of them had a chance of being able to walk out.

Marci Hill, she was the beginning. She was the love of Joey Lupino’s life. For Drake Mosa, she was just another target. She was a special target, it was the most fun Drake had on the job. It wasn’t quite finished not yet. For the past two years, Drake had been looking for a way to feel that rush again. To feel the elation he felt as the blade cut into Marci’s soft skin. The only way he could do that was by emotionally and physically destroying Joey Lupino, one down, one more to go.

A warehouse in an undisclosed location, this was where the prison would be built. A barbed wire steel cage wasn’t your every day match, it had to be specially made. At the moment the steel that covered it was shiny, immaculate. It looked sinister, it was intimidating. No sane man would ever willingly step inside the structure. Drake Mosa could never be called sane and Joey Lupino had been pushed over the edge. The two of them would do anything to mutilate the other, even spilling their own blood in the process.

Drake had joined the men who were constructing the cage. While they worked, he watched. His eyes were cold, emotionless as he gazed at the structure being assembled. He knew that this was where it was all going to end. There was going to be no winners in this match, more than likely, there was just going to be one survivor. It looked like it was going to be kill or be killed. Both men had taken a life before, neither would have a problem doing it again. Drake hunched down in a long sleeved black t-shirt with dark jeans and boots.

The workers didn’t pay much attention to the psychopath lurking behind them. They had a schedule to keep. They needed to get the cage built and in in Anaheim for Hard Steel. The anticipation had been building for weeks, Hard Steel looked like it could rival Death or Glory, Drake’s biggest match so far in the TFWF. But, this wasn’t about Drake continuing his epic North American title reign. This was very, very personal. This went way beyond the wrestling ring. This wasn’t a match, this was a fight to the death. It would certainly be a night that no one would ever forget, especially not the two combatants.

“Who the Flip does he think is!?” A disgruntled Johnny Frost shouted as he walked into the warehouse wearing a white t-shirt and scruffy blue jeans. Neither Drake nor the workers paid any attention to him. All of them kept their eyes fixed on the structure. Johnny walked around to the side and looked at Drake, shaking his head.

“You should be going Flip’ crazy about this! Do you have any idea what Lupino could do inside a cage with Flip’ barbed wire!?” Johnny’s began to turn red with rage at the injustice inflicted upon Drake and himself. The Twisted Psychopath’s eyes remained fixed on the cage.

“It’s not a problem.” Drake said with a complete lack of emotion in his voice. “It’s…beautiful, isn’t it?”

Johnny arched an eyebrow in confusion. “The Flip are you talkin’ about?” Johnny demanded. Drake turned away from the cage and stood up. He walked over to Johnny and looked at him directly in the eye.

“This isn’t a bad thing, Johnny. It’s very, very good. You saw what I did to him in a standard cage. I beat him to a pulp and then I cut his pretty little face up.” Drake smirked at Johnny who was looking uncomfortable.

“He wants to kill you, it was bad enough when it was just your run of the mill cage, now he has the tools needed to slit your Flip’ throat.” Johnny told him in a very matter of fact way.

“I’m better than him.” Drake started. “Inside the ring and out of it. I’ve been waiting for over two years to get to this point. I’ll leave him lying in a pool of his own blood.”

“He’s been waiting over two years to do the same thing to you, maybe even worse.”

“I guess, it’ll come down to who the better man is.”

June 17th 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada

He saw the car pull away with Marci Hill’s only line of defence inside. He knew that Joey Lupino wasn’t someone he could incapacitate easily. Even for a man with his unique set of skills. He stepped forward, shading his eyes from blazing Las Vegas sunshine. It wasn’t something he was used to. Chicago was called the Windy City for a reason. He was here to do a job, he was getting paid more than enough to do a thorough job. He could deal with Lupino when the time was right. For now, he had Marci Hill all to himself.

There was no mistaking that the man standing outside the apartment building was Drake Mosa. He looked a bit younger and there were fewer scars adorning his face. His hair was blond and slicked back, not the usual buzz cut that the TFWF fans are used to seeing. He was wearing a dark red t-shirt with black jeans. Dark, so the blood wouldn’t be obvious to the average passer-by. He looked around at the deserted surrounding area before walking up the steps and over to the apartment door.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cut throat razor. He flicked it open and seemed to gaze longingly at the blade. His body shivered with a sense of anticipation as he put the folded up the razor and put it back in his pocket. He inhaled deeply and exhaled, this was the moment he had been waiting for. His job was gruesome, but he loved every second of it. Drake raised his arm and…knocked? Not exactly what you’d expect from a professional hit man.

There were footsteps then the door swung open. She stood there, wearing a white blouse and a tight skirt that showed off her incredible curves. Drake was a bit taken aback by the stunning woman standing before him. She raised an eyebrow at Drake, he did the same.

“I’m sorry, isn’t this where Joey Lupino lives?” Drake asked.

Marci’s face lit up at the mention of Joey’s name. Drake smiled and she smiled back at him.

“You just missed him, actually.” She told him.

Drake looked disappointed, but looks can be deceiving. Drake knew Lupino had left, he’d just seen him drive away.

“Sorry, how rude of me, I haven’t introduced myself.” Drake extended his hand. “I’m Drake Mosa.” He said with a grin.

“Marci Hill.” She said as she shook hands with Drake. She gestured inside the apartment. “Please, come in.”

Drake walked past her. It was clear on first inspection that neither Marci nor Joey were neat freaks. Clothes were strewn around the apartment. But, it looked…normal. Drake couldn’t understand it. Joey was a hit man like him, he couldn’t grasp how someone who kills for a living could be on his way to an average suburban life. It was a shame. From what he’d heard, Joey was excellent at his job, got a bit emotional but he was good nonetheless.

“So, who do you know Joey?” Marci asked as she sat down on one of the stools in the kitchen. Drake took the one next to her as he continued to lie through his teeth.

“We went to High School together, played on the same football team. He was almost as good as me.” Drake said with a smirk.

“Really?” Marci said with a subtle tone of disbelief. “You don’t sound like you’re from New York.”

Drake let out a chuckle. “Very perceptive. I’m actually from Chicago, moved to New York for a few years.”

A smile spread across Marci’s face. “I’m guessing you and Joey were close if you came all the way to Vegas to see him.”

“We have a lot in common, it’s just our attitudes that are a bit different.” Drake turned his head, distracted by the amount of noise outside. “How can you live with all that noise, it would drive me crazy.” Drake commented, Marci didn’t realize the irony of this statement.

“You get used to it after a while, it’s definitely the sound of madness.” Marci said with her beaming smile.

“I guess it is.” Drake started to laugh, it would be a laugh that Marci Hill would never forget.

November 15th 2010
Cherry Falls Mental Institution
Chicago, Illinois

The monster had been captured, Drake Mosa had been locked away. The people of Chicago could finally feel safe again. Or could they? When you have the amount of money that Vinny Vincent has, you can afford a good lawyer. So, Drake had gotten off easily. He only had to spend some time in a Mental Institution for violent criminals. They called it Cherry Falls, a rather misleading name. It almost sounds idyllic but it contained some of the most demented people that the world had ever seen.

Drake stood above them all. The legend of Drake Mosa had grown to epic proportions over the years. Everyone knew what he had done, they saw how sadistic he could be. Every poor soul who had gotten on Vinny Vincent’s bad side was left a mangled mess, they would never be the same again, that is, if Drake let them live.

Vinny Vincent sat down in a confined room, there was only one table, the seat across from him was empty at the moment. Vinny is dressed in a grey pinstripe suit with a pink shirt, both which look to have cost a considerable amount. He tapped his fingers on the table impatiently. He wasn’t a man who was used to being made to wait. The door on the other side of the room opened with a loud creak. Drake Mosa stepped forward wearing an orange prison style jumpsuit. His hair was the short buzz cut the TFWF fans were used to seeing and he had the same cold emotionless eyes. His ankles and wrists were bound with chains. Two guards walked either side and pushed him down into the seat and made sure he was locked to it. They left the room leaving Drake and Vinny alone.

“I like the new look.” Vinny said in a mocking tone. Drake didn’t take it as an insult and let out a dark chuckle.

“I’m guessing this is important if you bothered visiting me.” Drake shot back with a similar tone.

Vinny sighed as he began to speak. “You remember Marci Hill?”

Drake’s eyes rolled in the back of his head as the memories came rushing back. “How could I forget.” Drake said with an evil smile.

“I’ve heard people talking about Joey Lupino going after Jimmy DiCarlo.”

“And why does that matter to me?”

Vinny shook his head. “DiCarlo’s a decent business man but he has no Flip’ balls, he’ll sell us down the river if Lupino gets a hold of him and then we have a big problem.”

Drake contemplated what Vinny was telling him for a few moments. “So, what are you suggesting?”

“We need to take him out before DiCarlo has a chance to tell him anything.” Vinny said in a cold manner.

“How? First of all, I’m still stuck here and secondly, Joey Lupino went back to the TFWF earlier this year, he’s practically untouchable with the amount of security that place employs.”

A smile spread across Vinny’s face. “What if you were in the TFWF?”

Drake arched an eyebrow. “What are you talking about?”

“If we can get you a TFWF contract, you can take Lupino out whenever you please.” Vinny stated.

“You make it sound so easy.” Drake said with a hint of sarcasm.

“Everything’s easy with my bank account and the TFWF love their psychopaths, just look at Dorian Wong and James Onlee. I’ve already set up a meeting with them and you know how persuasive I can be.”

“There’s still one problem.” Drake nodded to their current surroundings. “I can’t wrestle from in here.”

“Getting signed by the TFWF will go a long way in showing them you’re competing for a legitimate company. You can’t be doing too much harm outside the ring when you’re under the watchful eye of the biggest wrestling promotion in the world. At least, that’s what everyone’s led to believe.” Vinny told him.

Judging by his expression, Drake was liking this idea more and more. “Where do I sign?”

Present Day
Anaheim, California

*’SON OF SAM’ – SHINEDOWN PLAYS*

Massive heat from the crowd in attendance. Johnny Frost walks out in a sharp suit with a dark purple shirt. He waits for a few moments before Drake Mosa joins him which takes the heat from the crowd to a whole new level. Drake is wearing his ring gear with the North American Championship belt slung over his shoulder. Drake had his trademark sadistic smirk etched across his face. Drake and Johnny make their way down the ramp. A terrified stage hand gives Drake a microphone and scurries away.

The two men make their way into the ring. Johnny stands in the corner. Drake stays in the centre of the ring, taking in the torrent of abuse from the crowd.

Drake:”You people have no idea how long I’ve waited for this moment. This isn’t about who the better wrestler is, this isn’t about the North American Championship, this isn’t about the TFWF, this is Flip personal!”

Drake breathes in and out deeply before continuing.

Drake:”I’ve had to wait two years for this, two long horrible years. I was stuck in a mental institution for Flip’s sake! But as you can all clearly see, I’ve been completely rehabilitated. I’m officially sane.”

Drake can’t help but laugh at his own ridiculous claim.

Drake:”Some young wrestlers want to break into this business because they love it, others do it for the money and fame, others do it because they want to be the best. I don’t give a flying Flip about any of that. I’m here for one reason and one reason only. To KILL Joey Lupino. This isn’t some gimmick. I don’t just put on this act for the cameras and then I’m a nice guy when I get home. This is exactly who I am twenty four hours a day.

Joey Lupino knows that now. He knows exactly who I am and he knows I was right when I told him he really didn’t want to know. It was hard enough knowing he was powerless to do anything about Marci’s death but knowing that the guy that drove her to suicide is wrestling for the same company? That’s gotta sting. This has been a lot of fun for me, Joey. I’ve loved watching you get all riled up, threatening to kill me, becoming the man Marci wanted you to never become again.

You’re becoming what you hate, you’re becoming me.”

Drake spits with venom dripping from every word. He looks around the booing crowd with a disturbed grin.

Drake:”I can’t blame you for that, Joey. You need to become like me if you want to survive in this match. A barbed wire steel cage, that was your decision. And with that decision, you just signed your own death warrant. This is my sort of match. This is the type of match I desperately wanted so I can carve up every last inch of your body. It was the biggest mistake of your life, well, second biggest, the first was leaving Marci all alone on that fateful day. It made my job so much easier.”

Drake let out a maniacal laugh as the camera showed the faces of the disgusted fans.

Drake:”I took away the only woman you ever loved Joey and I showed absolutely no remorse for it. Do you honestly think you stand a chance against me? I’m not going to stop coming at you until you’re no longer able to move and then, I’ll finish you off once and for all. I don’t have many regrets Joey, but one of them is that I let you live two years ago. Looking back now, I should have reunited with Marci much sooner.

At Hard Steel the final chapter in the life of Joey Lupino shall be written and it will end in bloodshed. This isn’t a fairy tale. This is the real world and over the years the one thing I’ve learned, in the end…the hero always dies!”

A scene from a horror film, that’s the only way to describe it. Marci Hill lies naked, strapped to the bed. There are cuts all over her body. Blood is splashed across the room. The man that committed this vile act is standing beside the bed, looking down at Marci is Drake Mosa. His appearance is far more dishevelled than it was earlier in the day. His hair is ruffled, there are some scratches on his face suggesting that Marci put up a fight. His t-shirt is stained with blood and so is the razor blade in his hand. He set it down on the bedside table before crouching down, his face mere inches from Marci’s

“I’m sorry we had to meet like this Marci.” Drake said, his tone lacking any sort of emotion. “It’s not personal.” Drake stroked the side of Marci’s face which is covered with a mixture of blood and tears. “But, there’s something I want you to do for me.”

Drake waits for a response but Marci is frozen with fear. “You want Joey to get out of this life, don’t you?” Marci managed a slight nod, tears still streaming down her face. “Then you can’t tell him about me. The only way he’ll get out is if he doesn’t go looking for revenge. Don’t tell him my name, what I look like or where he can find me and I won’t hurt him, that’s what you want, isn’t it?”

Marci weakly nodded once more. Drake smiled then leaned forward and tenderly placed a kiss on Marci’s lips as she squirmed in a futile attempt to get away. Drake drew back and looked directly into Marci’s eyes. “Joey will find me, when I want him to find me.”

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:57 pm

How's it all going Reaps? Heard you're quite the big cheese in the efed world nowadays, not fancy coming back for a one off appearance at BIF ala the Rock?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon 06 Aug 2012, 8:46 pm

(RP for TFWF Dependence Day 13, won the TFWF World title with it.)

Ascension

“I don’t know how anyone can stop him!” Scoop shouted out, struggling to be heard over the boos of the fans. Drake Mosa stood tall over the broken body of Joel Bryant. He looked down on Bryant with a twisted smirk, pleased with what he had done. He heard what everyone else did, that sickening snap as he cranked up the pressure on the cyanide pill. Joel Bryant had no choice but to tap out or else the demented Mosa would have torn his arm out its socket. And as he looked up at the new number one contender, he must have known this is always how it was going to end.

“YOUR NEXT WORLD CHAMPION!” Johnny Frost cried out as he raised his client’s arm in victory. Johnny stepped back and applauded Drake, stopping only to smooth out his suit. He was one step away from taking over as the number one manager in the TFWF. Russell White had held that honour since late December when Jack Benevolence captured the world heavyweight championship. But now it was his turn. Drake looked unstoppable, everyone on the roster was terrified at the prospect of facing him. It really didn’t matter who left Death or Glory as the world champion.

Drake dropped to his knees and rolled under the bottom rope and out of the ring. He walked up the ramps, the smile on his face causing the fans just to boo loudly. Johnny climbed through the middle ropes and walked down the steps, following his client closely. Drake pushed through the curtains just as Johnny caught up with him. As they were out of the view of the fans, Drake grimaced and clutched at his lower back. He didn’t want to appear weak in front of them, he was supposed to be indestructible.

Johnny slapped him on the back in a congratulatory manner. Drake stiffened up then turned to snarl at Johnny who held up his hands. “Sorry about that, didn’t realize Bryant caused that much damage.” He explained. Drake angrily shook his head as they entered the locker room. Drake slumped down on the steel bench, wincing as the pain shot through his spine.

Johnny clicked his fingers at one of the backstage staff. “Make yourself useful and get a Flip ice pack.” He barked and the young man wearing the black polo shirt with the TFWF insignia scurried away to do Frost’s bidding.

Johnny turned his attention back to the grimacing Drake sitting on the bench. “How does it feel to be one match away from becoming the Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion?”

A smile broke across Drake’s face. “Pretty good, now all I need is a champion to face.” He said, referring to the triple threat match later in the night.

The staff member came back into the locker room and handed the ice pack to Drake. Drake grabbed the ice pack without looking at the man who quickly left the room. He pressed the ice pack against the small of his back which caused some relief to the pain.

“We have to start looking towards Dependence Day.” Johnny explained, there was no time for celebrations in the manager’s mind. “It’s going to be Demonico, Thunder or Benevolence.” He snarled slightly as he thought of Benevolence’s manager, Russell White.

“What does it matter?” Drake asked. “I can beat any of them. It doesn’t matter who wins, their celebrations will be cut short when I take their championship.”

“You have to remember that they’re three very different wrestlers. Demonico’s a high flyer, Thunder’s and old school mat wrestler and Benevolence is very adept technically and let’s face it, no one cheats better.” Johnny explained to him.

“First of all, what’s the chance of Demonico or Thunder actually winning the title? Demonico’s lost time and time again and the only time Thunder’s managed to win the title is after Benevolence had just been in a match. Everyone knows that it’s going to me and Benevolence at Dependence Day.” Drake stated with confidence.

“I wouldn’t rule them out that quickly. Demonico’s still young and he keeps improving with every match. Thunder just won the Global title over in SCW, they’re both credible threats to Benevolence’s title reign.” Johnny informed although Drake didn’t look entirely convinced.

“If you say so.” Drake replied, a slight sigh beneath his words.

“You need to be focused at Dependence Day, we’ve worked too long to let this opportunity slip away. Regardless of what you think, any three of the men in the world title match could leave Death or Glory as champion. This is where we take it to the next level, this is where you show everyone that there isn’t a single wrestler on the planet who can stop you.” Johnny told him.

Drake removed the ice pack from his pack and threw on the bench beside him. “I won’t have a problem doing that. But let’s get real, Johnny. Demonico was the first man eliminated in the Hells Prison match at Highlight Night. It’s a travesty he’s managed to complain his way into that match. Thunder is the champion in a second rate company that can’t hope to compete with the TFWF. Benevolence has been dominant as champion since Ice Storm. Everyone knows I’m the only man who can beat him.” Drake’s expression became more serious as he stared a hole through his manager.

“I know you can beat Benevolence. But you’re forgetting that Thunder and Demonico don’t need to beat him. If Thunder locks in the Thunderstruck on Demonico, it’ll be over in seconds just like it was at Highlight Night.” Johnny warned.

“I’m still not convinced either of them has what it takes to have a meaningful title win. But even if by some miracle, one of them does win. I’ll be more than ready for them at Dependence Day when it will be one on one and there will be no excuses.” Drake stood up and opened one of the lockers to show his street clothes hanging up.

Johnny Frost shook his head as he walked out of the locker room closing the door behind him to give his client some privacy. He was getting increasingly frustrated at Drake’s tunnel vision. He could only see one outcome in the world title match but Johnny knew that anything could happen in this business. There was a very good chance that Thunder or Demonico would be champion by the end of the night. Drake had more than enough talent to become the world champion but it was his dismissive attitude that could prove to be his downfall.

Death or Glory was one the nights on the wrestling calendar where wrestlers tended to band together and feel a sense of pride after putting on an incredible show. It was tradition for the wrestlers to stay behind and watch the main event (or main events in this case). It wasn’t a chore for them to do this. Everyone wanted to see who if it would be the end of the ORC, or who would walk out as the world champion, or arguably most importantly, who would be the last monster standing. The wrestlers crowded around the TV monitors to watch the action unfold. Drake Mosa wasn’t one of them.

He never slept much. Especially since Death or Glory, he would maybe get a few hours a night. But even then, those few hours would be the side effect of a length alcohol binge. Some nights he wouldn’t sleep at all. It was three in the morning and Drake was alone in his mansion on the outskirts of Chicago. It was far enough from the city that the silence wasn’t disturbed by the urban noise. Everything had an antique appearance in the house, the red carpets were matched by burgundy walls and mahogany furniture.

Which is why the stainless steel, modern gym equipment looks so out of place. The curtains where open to show three large windows which were filled with the black of the night outside, the only thing visible was the distant lights of the city. The familiar sound of the creaking metal weights. Drake Mosa was lying on the bench, lifting the metal bar loaded with weights. He at least knew that he had to be in top physical condition going into Dependence Day. He set the bar above him and sat up. His muscles ached from the workout but it did nothing to help him sleep.

He walked over to one of the cabinets and took out a bottle of Jack Daniels. He took a large gulp straight from the bottle. He set it down, letting out a satisfied ‘ah’ as the bourbon left a burning sensation in the back of his throat. He set the bottle back down on the cabinet just as he heard a phone ringing. He reached into his pocket and took out his cell phone, which showed nothing but a black screen. He realized it was the house phone.

The house phone hadn’t rang since his parents had died. No one they knew had any interest in talking to their psychotic son who’d taken over the family manor. Drake didn’t know who even had the number. He approached the phone with trepidation and lifted it to his ear. He didn’t say a word, there was a tense silence as neither Drake or the person on the other end announced themselves. It only lasted for a few seconds but it felt like minutes, hours even.

“Hello? Anyone there?” The voice asked, it sounded familiar but still Drake didn’t know who it was.

“Who the Flip is this.” Drake replied with a low growl.

“It’s X, you’ve got great phone etiquette.” The sarcasm was obvious in his voice.

“How did you get this number?” Drake asked, his posture remaining tense.

There was a slight chuckle on the other end of the line. “There’s not much I can’t find out, Drake.”

Drake stepped back and sat down on the bench press, becoming calmer. “So, what’s this about?”

“What do you think this is about, you saw what happened at Death or Glory. Michael Thunder won the world title, we can’t have that.” X warned Drake.

Drake smirked slightly at the memory. “Yeah, I heard about that.” He said, showing the dismissive attitude that caused Johnny so much frustration.

“And I hope you realize that you winning at Dependence Day just became a lot more important. At least with Benevolence, that’s a compelling contest, but Thunder is over the hill. We can’t have someone like him as the face of our company, we need you to take him out then move onto the next challenger.” X explained.

“I was always going to win at Dependence Day.” Drake responded. “It really doesn’t matter to me who the world champion is, they’re only keeping that belt warm for me. I know Benevolence and me would have increased Pay Per View buys, but I have to admit, I’m going to enjoy tearing Thunder apart.”

“It’s good to hear that, but you better watch your back. Your stock has never been higher and you’ve made a lot of enemies on your way to the top. There will be a lot of people looking to take you out, especially with the Golden Ticket battle royal. You and Thunder have massive targets on your back.” X told Drake with a serious tone.

“I wouldn’t worry too much about that, no one’s going to be able to get near me.” Drake stated with confidence that Vinny Vincent’s expansive security force would be more than enough to keep him safe. “It may not be ideal that Thunder won the title at Death or Glory but people will still want to see it. The fans are back on Thunder’s side after he turned his back on the ORC. They’ll want to cheer him on against me. It may not be on the level of Mosa Vs Benevolence but people are still going to be interested in seeing it.”

“I get that, but remember, Thunder is just a transitional champion. That’s all he is to you, the stop gap between Benevolence’s reign and yours. Losing this match isn’t an option.” X said, trying to get across the seriousness of the situation.

“I said I would beat Joel Bryant and I did. Now, I’m telling you I’m going to beat Michael Thunder. That’s all there is to it, on July twenty-third, I will become the Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.” Drake stated.

“I don’t doubt it.” You could almost feel his lips curling into a satisfied smirk.

Drake hung up the phone. He knew he could beat Michael Thunder but even though he’d never admit, he knew that Thunder was going to pose one hell of a challenge. He’d made Benevolence tap out. Drake couldn’t get caught in the Thunderstuck or it could be all over. He needed to be in the best physical condition of his career.

“Can we trust this guy?” Vinny Vincent asked as he sat in the leather chair behind the desk in his office, the usual two towering bodyguards standing either side of him.

“I don’t know, Drake seems to think so, but something about the guy just…irks me.” Johnny Frost sat across from Vinny in one of the chairs, the other was noticeably empty.

“Has he done or said anything to justify not trusting him, or is it just paranoia on your part, Johnny?” Vinny said with a slight smirk as he knew his words would rile Johnny up.

Johnny’s jaw tensed up and his face turned slightly red. “It’s not paranoia, but this guy comes along out of nowhere and he’s promising Drake the world and he won’t even tell us his Flip name.”

Vinny put his hands together and tapped his two index fingers against his lips, contemplating the situation. “Has he delivered on his promises?”

“Well, Drake’s in the main event at Dependence Day and there’s a big advertising campaign pushing him as the biggest star in the company.” Johnny admitted.

“The what’s the problem?” Vinny held his arms out then rested them on the arm rests of his chair. “I say you use this guy as much as you possibly can. You might need his help to make sure Drake doesn’t just win the championship but stays the champion for a long time. What about this golden ticket thing, how worried should we be about that.”

“We’re putting on a lot more security for Dependence Day. No one’s going to be able to get to Drake before or after the match, I’m going to make sure of that.” Johnny explained. “We’re going to have Drake surrounded by armed security guards where ever he goes. We don’t want anyone trying to jump him before the title match.” Johnny made sure to put emphasis on ‘armed’.

Vinny let out a sigh but it had a satisfied quality to it. “It’s been a long time coming, eighteen months and a lot of money but Drake is about to become the Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion. Once he’s done that, we can do whatever the Flip we want in that company.”

Johnny nodded, but he didn’t really care about Vinny’s plans, all he cared about was Drake becoming the World Champion. “We sure can.” He replied with a lack of conviction. “But we’ve got some work to do before that. I want to makes sure everyone knows that July twenty-third is the day we see Drake Mosa take his rightful place at the top of the TFWF Hierarchy.”

The tyres screeched as the plane landed on the runway. Drake Mosa sat in one of the cream leather seats on the TFWF private jet. He was wearing dark jeans, military boots and a black TFWF official ‘Drake Mosa’ t-shirt. Johnny Frost sat beside him, scrolling through emails and texts on his blackberry. Around them, the rest of the plane was filled with bodyguards in black suits and sunglasses. All of them had the same neutral expression. Drake glanced around at them, seemingly unimpressed.

“Is all this really necessary?” He said to Johnny, inclining his head towards the bodyguards.

Johnny looked up from his blackberry. “Of course it’s necessary. Every wrestler on the TFWF roster is going to be after you. Not to mention some of the fans aren’t too happy with the idea of you becoming the World Champion. By the time Dependence Day rolls around I would be surprised to see the amount of death threats rise to four figures.”

“Oh no, some loser living in his Mom’s basement wrote and angry email.” Drake said, faking concern.

“It’s not just about watching out for the usual crazed fans. Look at what happened at Death or Glory.” Johnny replied.

“Yeah, I know. Michael Thunder somehow overcame the odds to become the world champion. I’ve been hearing about it all Flip week.” Drake said with a roll of his eyes.

“That’s not what I’m talking about. Fallen Angel beat M.D.K. to disband the ORC. That means that the roster no longer has that common enemy to fight against, to save the TFWF from. That means that they can all go back to fighting for themselves and they all want to be where you are. And this Golden ticket battle royal is their opportunity to do that. People are going to try to weaken you and Thunder before the show so they can pick up the scraps at the end of the night.” Johnny explained, trying to get Drake to see the severity of the situation.

“I suppose it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Drake admitted which caused Johnny mild surprise.

“It’s good you see it that way.” Johnny responded.

The door to the plane was opened by one of the flight crew. Half of the team of Bodyguards got up and lined out of the plane. Drake and Johnny then stood up to as the rest of the bodyguards followed them. There were fans crowed around barricades, the police had already been called in to control them. They were TFWF fans, but they weren’t exactly Drake Mosa fans. Drake was met with a wave of hate as he walked down the steps and onto the runway.

He ignored the overwhelming jeers from the crowd as the police struggled to control the crowd. At the edge of the barricade there was a limo waiting along with six black escalades. The driver opened the door as Drake and Johnny climbed in followed by four bodyguards. The rest were spread out amongst the six escalades. The limo drove off with one car in front, two either side and one behind. Johnny Frost was taking no risks concerning the safety of his client.

The limo itself was filled with state of the art security. Size wise, Drake and Johnny were sitting thirty five feet away from the driver and there was almost enough room for the number one contender to stand up straight. The windows were bulletproof, the doors were lined with cork to make it soundproof. In front of them there was a cluster of TV screens. On them there were images of every entrant in the Golden ticket battle royal and their last known location. There were also images of the more unstable fans that’d sent in death threats.

“Impressive.” Drake noted. “How much did this set us back?”

“Enough to buy the Experts, about five times over.” Johnny replied with a smirk.

“What about during the match?” Drake asked.

“What do you mean?” Johnny replied.

“I mean, what’s to stop the Golden Ticket holder interfering in the match and then cashing in on Thunder?” Drake said with what almost passed for genuine concern.

“I wouldn’t worry too much about that. We’ve got enough security here to stop anyone getting to the ring during the match and getting you out of there as quickly as possible after you’ve beaten Thunder.” Johnny explained, acting as if Drake beating Thunder was an inevitability.

“And the TFWF is alright with these guys guarding me?” Drake said as he randomly pointed at the bodyguards in the limo.

“The TFWF will do whatever the Flip we tell them.” Johnny stated with confidence.

“Looks like you’ve got it all figured out.” Drake commented as the Horizon centre came into view.

“I’ve done all I can do.” Johnny said. “Now, it’s all up to you.”

“Don’t worry.” A twisted smirk formed on Drake’s face. “Thunder’s only going to be remembered as the guy I beat to win my first world title.”

“Please Mr. Frost can’t we come to some sort of compromise.” A member of TFWF management asked. He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and a blue tie. His hairline was receding and the hair he did have had turned grey. A pair of round rimmed glasses was perched on his nose.

“This is a compromise.” Johnny spat back in his grey Armani suit and dark purple shirt. “If I had my way there would be Flip snipers on top of the tron!”

“We can’t have that much personal security to protect just one person! I assure the TFWF will be more than capable of making sure the Main Event goes off without a hitch.” The member of management tried to explain.

“What’s your name?” Johnny demanded.

“Errrmm..what.” The member of management stuttered, suddenly caught off guard.

Johnny sighed. “Your name, it’s not a difficult question.”

“It’s Simon Stephenson.” The man answered.

“Well, Stephenson, let me explain something to you. Drake Mosa is the next TFWF Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion. The TFWF needs Drake Mosa to be the champion to keep it as the best wrestling company in the world. Making sure some second rate talent doesn’t run down to the ring and interfere in the match is an absolute necessity.” Johnny explained.

“The TFWF security guards are highly trained, they will be able to stop anyone interfering in the match.” Stephenson assured him.

“Do not give me that cowpat!” Johnny shot back. “They certainly didn’t do their job at Highlight Night when Dorian Wong managed to find away into Phenom’s pod in the Hells Prison. Where were they then? What about Michael Thunder just waltzing down to ringside during the match between Fallen Angel and M.D.K. at Death or Glory, where the Flip were they then!? TFWF security have proved themselves to be completely inept and that’s why I’ve had to take matters into my own hands to ensure my client’s safety!”

“But you can’t just fill the arena with your own personal security team.” Stephenson told him without much authority.

“I don’t need your goddamn permission! I’ve already gotten the go ahead from someone a lot higher up than you!” Johnny explained forcefully.

“Fine, do what you want. But I don’t agree with it.” Stephenson replied.

“I don’t give a Flip whether or not you agree with it! You aren’t even a blip on my radar now if that’s all, get the Flip out of my ring!” Johnny shouted which startled Stephenson. Stephenson shook his head in disgust as he climbed out of the ring and walked up the ramp.

Johnny stood in the centre of the ring and looked around the empty arena. He glanced over towards the two banners hanging down, one depicting Michael Thunder with the World title slung over his shoulder and the other of the challenger, Drake Mosa. His eyes focused in on the world title and how close he was to managing his client to victory. But he knew it wasn’t over yet. He knew he still had to make sure that there was no one who could rob Drake of the championship.

“I want you covering the aisles, the front row, the ramp and the guerrilla position. Make sure there’s no way anyone can get past!” He called out and the suited bodyguards began to position themselves as Johnny had instructed them. “Remember your jobs are to make sure that Drake Mosa leaves Washington as the Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion, failure is not an option!”

*’SON OF SAM’ – SHINEDOWN PLAYS*

The Washington crowd at a TFWF house show started booing the house down as they heard the music that marked the arrival of the demented Drake Mosa. Drake walked out wearing jeans and a t-shirt which read ‘Drake Mosa, Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion, 07/23/12’. He pointed to the t-shirt which only caused louder boos from the fans. He laughed it off and walked down the ramp, sharing glances with the suited bodyguards dotted around the crowd.

He demanded a microphone as he reached the bottom of the ramp and one was quickly handed to him. By who? He didn’t know, nor did he care. He didn’t pay much attention to the staff, they always proved to be completely unremarkable and unworthy of his attention. He climbed into the ring as the lights around the ring darkened and a spotlight illuminated him. The music cut out but the jeers of the fans would still drown out anything Drake would say. He waited somewhat patiently for several seconds before bringing the microphone to his lips.

“People have been criticizing my tactic as of late. In the lead up to Death or Glory, I’m sure all of you saw what I did to Joel Bryant. You may call it cheating but I call it a smart strategy, one that the supposed crazy man would have employed if he had any balls. Yes, I attacked Joel Bryant backstage and broke his arm. But it’s not like I did it the night before the match. I gave Joel a good month to recover before our submission match. That was only a warning after he thought he could get in my face and psych me out. I wasn’t going to let that happen.” Drake regarded the fans with a cold expression.

“So yes, I beat Bryant down and I locked him in the cyanide pill, then I heard his arm snap. Was it unsportsmanlike? Yes, but it worked. It showed Bryant that if you try to Flip with me, then you’re going to get hurt. But, I’ll admit, he’s a resilient Bar Steward. Because when I had him locked in the cyanide pill on Mayhem, he refused to tap. That would have crushed the confidence of lesser wrestlers, but I knew that it was inevitable that Bryant was going to tap out like a little bitch!” The crowd booed loudly as Drake snarled into the microphone.

“At Death or Glory, I finally got what I deserved. I beat Joel Bryant in one of the most brutal matches of the year. I became the number one contender to the Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship. I have dominated this company for the past eighteen months and I finally get the chance to become the greatest champion the TFWF has ever seen. It’s been a long wait and I’m not going to let it just slip away. I am going to become the World Champion at my first attempt.” Drake paced back and forth in the ring.

“At Death or Glory, there was a lot of hype surrounding the Last Monster Standing match between Dorian Wong and Phenom and while Wong might have won that match, there was only one monster left standing at the end of the night, me! Those two damn near killed each other and both of them had to be stretchered out. I went through a hellacious match with Joel Bryant and I walked out of there. I didn’t limp, I didn’t need help, I walked.” The crowd loudly chanted a mix of ‘WONG/PHENOM!’ as Drake chuckled.

“There’s been a long and storied history of let’s say ‘unstable’ individuals in the TFWF. They’ve captivated audiences, they’ve been remembered but have any of them been successful. Let’s take a look at the two men in the main event of Death or Glory. Phenom took ten years to become the world champion and Dorian Wong never got his hands on the top prize. So it annoys me when I’m classed as just another member of this group of psychos when I’m so much more than that.” Drake’s expression became serious as he stepped closer to the ropes, the spotlight following him.

“I’m an actual wrestler. I don’t just go into the ring without a game plan and start throwing wild punches and trying to bite my opponents. I know exactly what I’m doing. I know where to hurt my opponents, I know how to win. I’m not just some unhinged psychopath. I’m the best wrestler in the world. I’m Flip unstoppable and I’m in the best form of my career. And at Dependence Day, I’m going to prove that emphatically.” There was another large chorus of boos from the fans.

“And that brings me onto to the man that will have the honour of handing me my first world championship reign. Michael Thunder, he overcame the odds at Death or Glory by beating much younger wrestlers in Jack Benevolence and Dragon Demonico to get his second world championship reign. And he did all this after turning his back on the One Ring Circus. There was a time when Michael Thunder was actually interesting. Even I sat up and took notice when he took the world title to SCW in a move which could have ended the TFWF.” The crowd actually cheered Thunder’s name which caused Drake to smirk and shake his head.

“And the TFWF fans continue to show just how fickle they can be. For a year Thunder and the ORC ran riot over the TFWF and were determined to kill it once and for all. And yet, when Michael Thunder simply refuses to help M.D.K. reach the bottom rope in his match against Fallen Angel, you people suddenly forget all of his sins. You forget about his time in the ORC, you forget about him going to SCW and you forget about him basically telling each and every one of you to go Flip yourselves.” The crowd booed loudly at Drake’s comments.

“How’s it been going Thunder, I’m sure you’re on cloud Flip nine since Death or Glory. No one gave you a chance. Everyone said you were just there to make up the numbers in a match that could only be one by Jack Benevolence or Dragon Demonico. I’ll admit that I didn’t think you could win it but at the end of the night, you made Benevolence tap out to become the World Champion. It could be the greatest moment in your long career.” Drake surveyed the crowd.

“For the past twenty years, Michael Thunder has been a staple in the wrestling industry. With a few bumps in the road where everyone momentarily forgot who you are. But you just had to remind them, but in the long run, do you really think this is going to make a difference. You’ve already won championships all over the world. You’ve been in this business almost as long as I’ve been alive. You’ve seen it all and done it all. Do you honestly believe that these people are going to remember you after another month long title reign?” The fans cheered in support of Thunder.

“But even though these fans cheer your name, Thunder. Each and every one of them are disappointed about the result at Death or Glory. All of these fans wanted to see Drake Mosa Vs Jack Benevolence. The two best wrestlers in the world battling it out to see who’s number one. But instead we get this lacklustre passing of the torch match. Lacklustre mainly because it’s doubtful that you have the torch to begin with. Now, if it was Fallen Angel, a case could be made for that match. But your hardly a legend in the TFWF.” The crowd started a loud ‘THUNDER!’ chant which Drake ignored.

“Go ahead and cheer, but the last Thunder you people cheered for ended up in a hospital bed and never able to wrestle again, it might be bad luck. But even I’ll admit, you’ve had an impressive TFWF career, Thunder. You’ve had multiple championship reigns, you’re the world champion and at Highlight Night you showed the world just how mediocre Dragon Demonico is. Although TFWF management were still stupid enough to hand him another world title opportunity which he ‘shockingly’ wasted.” The fans booed as Drake continued.

“But after all the matches you’ve had, all the memorable rivalries, you’re faced with your biggest challenge to date. And that might sound arrogant but who’s going to argue with me. I decimated Joel Bryant at Death or Glory, I’ve dominated The Experts and this is your last chance to make yourself a legend in this company, Thunder. But you’re coming against someone who is at the peak of his career. I’m in my prime while you are simply over the hill. Dependence Day 13 is MY night and there’s nothing you can do to stop me!” Drake lunged forward, clutching the top rope and leaning over it as the fans directed all their hate towards him.

“I’m going to become the Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion and when this company is dead in the ground. People aren’t going to remember it for Fallen Angel or Chad or Sebastian Cross or Jack Benevolence or even Michael Thunder. The only wrestler they’re going to think of is Drake Flip Mosa!”

Mahoney MacMillan walked through the corridors of the Horizon Centre. Dependence Day 13 was already under way with the battle royal causing the crowd t cheer and boo loudly. It was certainly one of the most competitive matches in TFWF history. The winner would receive a shot at the world title, anytime, anyplace. It was a match currently captivating every TFWF fan and staff member. Expect for Mahoney that is. He was interested in one man and he stopped as he saw the door of that man’s locker room.

The name on the gold plate read, ‘Drake Mosa’. Mahoney gulped as he walked towards the door of the demented world title challenger. Standing either side were two massive bodyguards. One of then held out a hand and Mahoney stopped in his tracks.

“Errrmm…I’m Mahoney MacMillan, I’m a reporter for the TFWF.” He reached into the pocket of his jacket and showed them his TFWF ID. One of the bodyguards took and checked it over. He reached back and opened the door and mumbled something that was barely audible. He nodded as he got a reply.

“You can go on in.” One of the bodyguards informed him.

Mahoney nodded nervously as he opened the door and walked in. Drake Mosa was sitting in a steel chair with one of his legs rested on another. A white towel was draped around his neck and he was wearing his wrestling gear of red and black MMA shorts with black wrestling boots. His eyes remained fixed downwards and he didn’t acknowledge Mahoney’s presence.

“Errrmm..Drake?” Mahoney asked.

Drake looked up towards him. “I’d at least like you to show me the appropriate respect and address me as Mr. Mosa.”

“Yes of course, Mr. Mosa.” Mahoney quickly corrected himself. Having been on the receiving end of one of Drake’s attacks, he certainly didn’t want to antagonize the man.

“So, are you just here to make idle chit chat or is there a point to this. I do have quite an important match coming up.” Drake commented with a lack of enthusiasm.

“I just wanted to get your thoughts on your upcoming world title match against Michael Thunder.” Mahoney told him.

Drake chuckled slightly. “My thoughts? What’s there to think about? I’m on the verge of becoming the World Champion. It’s been a long road. When I first came into the TFWF all I wanted to do was kill Joey Lupino. You’d think after I’d failed to do that, I’d never bother returning. But wrestling actually started to matter, I wanted to be better than everyone else. I’ve established myself as one of the best in the world and after tonight, I will be without a doubt the best in the world. Michael Thunder is the last hurdle. I’m going to win this match, Mahoney and I’m never going to let go of the Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship. Those are my thoughts at this moment, is that what you wanted to hear?” Drake glared at Mahoney with his cold blue eyes.

“Yeah.” Mahoney stuttered nervously. “I’ll leave you to prepare for your match then.”

Drake turned his head away from Mahoney and looked straight ahead. “Don’t let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.” Mahoney quickly walked out of the room and shut the door behind him.

Drake continued to look straight ahead. His emotionless eyes had an element of focus to them. He wanted to become the Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion and there wasn’t anyone that could stop him.

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down