The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q+A with Reaper

4 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

Q+A with Reaper Empty Q+A with Reaper

Post by Reaper Fri 03 Aug 2012, 8:28 pm

I thought these looked interesting so thought I'd put one up. Maybe no one will care but if you want to know anything about the early days of 6CW, the Invasion angle and my time in 6wf then ask away. I also know intimate details of Teej's life but that's only because we're the same person (in case you forgot Wink)

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Q+A with Reaper Empty Re: Q+A with Reaper

Post by Crimey Fri 03 Aug 2012, 8:31 pm

Do you miss the more relaxed style of 6CW/6WF compared to the more rigorous style of the e-feds you're apart of now?

Do you feel like you have unfinished business considering you left quite soon after your world title win?

Would you ever consider returning?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri 03 Aug 2012, 8:39 pm

Crimey wrote:Do you miss the more relaxed style of 6CW/6WF compared to the more rigorous style of the e-feds you're apart of now?

Do you feel like you have unfinished business considering you left quite soon after your world title win?

Would you ever consider returning?

1. I actually prefer the rigorous style after being put off by it initially a few years ago. I think people can confuse it with people perhaps taking the game too seriously but I want to go into writing and constantly working towards a deadline is something I'm already used to because of it. I also think it pushes everyone to become better writers.

2. I would have liked to see out the Association storyline, it was such a great stable but it sort of peetered out after a while with people leaving and was never really given that definitive ending that it deserved.

3. Probably not, for two reasons, one would be a lack of free time with work, the impending start of Uni and other writing commitments. The other would be my writing style doesn't really fit in here. There's a lot of back and forth promoing where as now I only post one RP per match which has more of a story to it mixed in with the wrestling part of the game.

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sat 04 Aug 2012, 7:22 pm

Got several questions for you mate

Favorite opponent

Best feud you were involved in

Preferred fed head

The memory that stick out the most for you in your time beig apart of 6wf an 6c

Is there anything you wish you could change or regret?

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat 04 Aug 2012, 7:39 pm

jeromedubois wrote:Got several questions for you mate

Favorite opponent

Best feud you were involved in

Preferred fed head

The memory that stick out the most for you in your time beig apart of 6wf an 6c

Is there anything you wish you could change or regret?

1. During my time in 6wf and 6CW, I'd say it's a toss up between Hero and Nigel Napalm. The feud with Hero really got Cobra over as a super face while me and Napalm pretty much rose up through the ranks together going from feuding over the Euro title to the TAW world title.

2. The one that sticks out the most in my was the feud between Cobra and Napalm for the world title. It was built up really well with the whole super face/super heel dynamic and then the ending of the one on one match with Cobra joining the Associtation is probably my favourite 6wf/6CW moment.

3. This is a diffcult one to answer, I'd say you were probably my favourite fed head to work with in 6CW and Mat has brought so much stability to 6wf and his booking has been consistently good ever since he took over.

4. Like I said in the second question has to be the first world title win and Cobra joining the Association. It was something I genuinely never saw coming.

5. I probably would have stuck around a bit longer in the end of my 6wf run to fully finish the Asscociation storyline.

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2012, 12:12 am

Who are your favourite characters that stick out in your memory?

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun 05 Aug 2012, 12:32 am

Sainty wrote:Who are your favourite characters that stick out in your memory?

Cassius Zhi is definitely one the characters that sticks out, it's difficult to add a different spin on a monster heel but Demon created a truly unique character with Cassius. JJ Johnson would have to be another one, during my year long stay in the 6wf and even before that he was always the man to beat. Nigel Napalm, it was an awesome gimmick to start of with and he just got a better and better.

From a 6CW perspective, Dicey Reilly stood out at first as a character who was genuinely funny and this was at the time when the thing to do was a dark brooding promo in the rafters. Mr. Crowley made the biggest impact of any character in 6CW and for good reason, there was no one darker than Crowley.

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sun 05 Aug 2012, 8:34 pm

What is your favourite type of diluting juice?

What one piece of advice would you give to the newer guys.

Did you have tochangeyourpromo style for the new feds your in

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun 05 Aug 2012, 9:05 pm

Nay Bother wrote:What is your favourite type of diluting juice?

What one piece of advice would you give to the newer guys.

Did you have tochangeyourpromo style for the new feds your in

1. I'm not a fan of any of them.

2. I think it would be to read as much as possible, books and other people's promos. The more you do that, the more you promos start to improve.

3. Yes, it wasn't immediate but over time I've changed from just doing backstage and in ring promos to really developing characters. With the amount of talented writers around, you really need to up your game to compete in feds like the TFWF and PW for example.

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down