The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How would you improve the games out there?

3 posters

Go down

How would you improve the games out there? Empty How would you improve the games out there?

Post by Hero Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:48 pm

How would you improve current games/franchises etc that are doing the rounds? Currently it seems that each year we get a slight advance on the last years effort and not many seem to leap forward.

Here's my suggestion:

WWE ‘14

WWE have recently released their annual console game and once again it’s hardly a leap forward over the previous editions. For me they are missing a really big opportunity to use that platform with what they regard as a multi platform and social media friendly led product now on RAW and beyond.
What I think WWE need to be looking is their annual rivals such as EA’s FIFA which has in recent years really improved its product and provided a multitude of different subsections in it to explore.

I’d like WWE 14 to have the following within it...

Interaction with that weeks show
Imagine you’ve just watched RAW, Punk v Cena headlined. Now immediately afterwards you have the matches from RAW to reinact as online content with actual highlighted footage interspersed between.
Add to that then teasers for next weeks show or the PPV, Survivor Series coming up and you can watch the trailer for it and then have a pre built card of the PPV before it happens,

Ultimate Stable
One of the big selling points now from FIFA and one that I’m surprised WWE haven’t picked up upon is the Ultimate Team feature. The option to start with a stable of jobbers and build up points to get random stars, moves, rings, stadiums, belts, outfits, accesories, stars of the week with boosted stats etc would add a huge social element to the game.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

How would you improve the games out there? Empty Re: How would you improve the games out there?

Post by cherriesfna Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Fifa 14

FIX THE F****** SERVERS
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

How would you improve the games out there? Empty Re: How would you improve the games out there?

Post by Hero Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:52 pm

I've still not had one issue with FIFA 13's servers!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:25 pm

WWE... Really?

I only ever play on fight night and they need to improve the defence abilities on the game. Impossible to throw 5/6 punch combo's without getting hit back. How they'd improve it is beyond me though.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down