The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benji Marshall seeks an out to his contract to play union

3 posters

Go down

Benji Marshall seeks an out to his contract to play union Empty Benji Marshall seeks an out to his contract to play union

Post by blackcanelion Thu 15 Nov 2012, 4:07 am

Looks like he wants to play Japan in the offseason. It could be start of a run for the Japanese yen.

blackcanelion

Back to top Go down

Benji Marshall seeks an out to his contract to play union Empty Re: Benji Marshall seeks an out to his contract to play union

Post by aucklandlaurie Thu 15 Nov 2012, 4:10 am

I would love to have seen Benji have a go at union about 2 years ago.

It seems as though he also can pick up some amazing money playing for just match fees in Japan.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Benji Marshall seeks an out to his contract to play union Empty Re: Benji Marshall seeks an out to his contract to play union

Post by blackcanelion Thu 15 Nov 2012, 4:22 am

We could see a few converts prior to 2016 for sevens. I'm guessing they'll have to be available by the end of next year to have a reasonable shout. I see the Aussies have a couple of recent converts in their sevens squad. If Benji can hold it together until then, he could be a superstar at the abbreviated game.

blackcanelion

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Thu 15 Nov 2012, 4:28 am

Be great to see him in the AB's as well. Extremely talented individual.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down