The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you like the TP limit to move at midday or remain at midnight?

+2
Good Golly I'm Olly
sodhat
6 posters

Go down

Would you like the TP limit to move at midday or remain at midnight?

Would you like the TP limit to move at midday or remain at midnight? Vote_lcap73%Would you like the TP limit to move at midday or remain at midnight? Vote_rcap 73% 
[ 8 ]
Would you like the TP limit to move at midday or remain at midnight? Vote_lcap27%Would you like the TP limit to move at midday or remain at midnight? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 11

Would you like the TP limit to move at midday or remain at midnight? Empty Would you like the TP limit to move at midday or remain at midnight?

Post by sodhat Mon 12 Nov 2012, 5:09 pm

All in the title.

Should it change on agreed Tuesday's at 12pm or remain at 12am?

You decide!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Would you like the TP limit to move at midday or remain at midnight? Empty Re: Would you like the TP limit to move at midday or remain at midnight?

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 12 Nov 2012, 5:14 pm

You so gay Soddy
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Would you like the TP limit to move at midday or remain at midnight? Empty Re: Would you like the TP limit to move at midday or remain at midnight?

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 5:18 pm

Remain at midnight. Then re-vote after the end of the season OK

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 12 Nov 2012, 5:46 pm

Why not a time in the evening when most are on?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Mon 12 Nov 2012, 6:38 pm

Midday Smile

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 12 Nov 2012, 6:49 pm

Midnight for this rise in TP, midday from next time. There's a two week gap from this rise to the next one, plenty of time to make sure everyone knows.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 12 Nov 2012, 8:39 pm

Midday on a sat would be good for me, 12:00 may or may not be during my lunch break.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down