The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Argentina prove how biased the AI's are to the SH teams???

+30
blackcanelion
emack2
aucklandlaurie
TJ1
gavstar
Effervescing Elephant
SecretFly
nobbled
rodders
profitius
Argie fan
RogerLewis
kiakahaaotearoa
Morgannwg
MajorRoadWorks
dummy_half
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
Kingshu
whocares
Jimpy
Geordie
Notch
OzT
GunsGerms
Big
HERSH
Biltong
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
MMaaxx
thebluesmancometh
34 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Does Argentina prove how biased the AI's are to the SH teams??? - Page 3 Empty Does Argentina prove how biased the AI's are to the SH teams???

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 12 Nov 2012, 10:42 am

First topic message reminder :

I'm not saying it is, but a point brought up time and time again that the tri (RC) nations battle hardens the SH nations and the NH teams generally go into the AI's rusty first game up.

I recently spoke to a professional (not player) within the game who states that the weeks between RC and AI's act as a perfect training camp and far exceeds the club comps of the non competitive Rabo, or even the HC.

When asked about the 6N and summer tours he claims the months between tournament and summer tours, in which the players return to club act as a deterent to performance.

In his opinion the only games where each nation is on an even keel is 6N's RC and WC's but not for cross sectional hemisphere teams. So the only way teams are competing from north to south fairly is at a world cup.

Now don't get me wrong, these are not my own opinions, I agree with parts and disagree with others of his theory, it seems in part a bit whingy after saturday for me, but I can see a number of points he makes.

Maybe the answer is re jigging the int season, haing the 6N in the summer and a club and international season? Maybe there isn't a problem and it is just whinging?

I know the title will draw in the certain few but lets keep it facts and opinions, and try to discuss it logically.

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Does Argentina prove how biased the AI's are to the SH teams??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Does Argentina prove how biased the AI's are to the SH teams???

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 13 Nov 2012, 9:57 am

Hey I claim Wales are on top because last time out you all succombed to their power, noone could hold onto them, and the fact that I have never seen an England side look to spoil another NH team at twickers before speaks volumes!

I'm not claiming Wales are the best team in the north anyway, there is this huge trophy in the cabinet that says that!

This thread wants to talk about the benefits of the SH season over the north, shall we stick to it?

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Does Argentina prove how biased the AI's are to the SH teams??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Does Argentina prove how biased the AI's are to the SH teams???

Post by TJ1 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 9:58 am

Its not a WUM to point out the fallacy in your position.

Can you make a coherent case for Wales being a better team despite the loss and being outplayed in all depts?

I want to see people give Argentina the credit they are due.

read the match stats
http://www.espnscrum.com/argentina-tour-2012/rugby/match/156795.html

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 13 Nov 2012, 9:59 am

You clearly didn't watch any of TRC games did you?

You have clearly not read anything correctly?

Your pretty useless unless you want to debate the threads opinions any more, these circles are boring.

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:00 am

I'm tempted to put a bet on an Argentinian club winning the HC before a Welsh Region does. Whistle
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:03 am

And there goes the thread. I'm out

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:04 am

so bluesman. what is you case for Wales being better than Argentina? can you make one? outplayed in all depts, beaten by 2 trys to nil.

Is it simply the usual Welsh when beaten that somehow it is unfair? the ref? the pitch? this time your case appears to be Argentina had better preparation so its unfair sop on a level field Wales are better?

Why can you not give argentina the credit they deserve for the improvement they have made and for a good win?

Will you take my bet?

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:05 am

I actually thought Argentina would win this one.

I don't think there is much between England, Wales and Argentina and with Argentina fresh playing the best teams in the world in the rugby championship they were always going to be in a strong position against a Welsh side who haven't played since the summer.

Ireland, who are a cut below again right now, are in for a tough time in a couple of weeks.

rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:09 am

rodders

I won't respond to the above regurgitation and then ignoring my questions, but regarding your points...

You are right, Argentina have had months together, then a few weeks off, whereas Wales havn't met for months.
But you have to make the same case for Ireland, with all the injury problems of Ireland and SA at least SA have been together and been playing rugby at a high level, again Irleand looked rusty, little things went wrong and they looked a little rusty too. I don't think they'll be that bad.

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:11 am

I think the main issue here is that Wales didn't start off with a easy game like they sometimes do, maybe they should have played Canada or USA 1st?

Then moved on to a team like Argentina. Very Happy
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:14 am

The blues man- you simply keep regurgitating that Wales are better. I have asked you why given the way they are outplayed but you have not responded.

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:19 am

I wonder what the excuse will be this week if Wales blow it again.

It’s not fair, Samoa had more time together than us, boo hoo hoo. Rolling Eyes
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:22 am

Wales did not blow it tho - they were outplayed by the better team as any neutral can see.

Are wales ever beaten fairly?

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by nobbled Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:23 am

Am I alone in thinking that it just isn't that simple? Just because x can beat y and y can beat z it doesn't mean x can beat z.
Different teams have different styles and strengths - I think Argentina's tight defensive play and conservative style negates the Wales game.
It doesn't work against some other teams.
Kind of like Rock Paper Scissors - Argentina were the better team on the day - of they go on to consistently beat other teams and Wales fail to - then Argentina can only then be considered the better team.
It will always be open to debate - teams change through choice and injury every game - isn't this what keeps it exciting and worth watching?

Last edited by nobbled on Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Punctuation)
nobbled
nobbled

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:25 am

The Samoans had more comfortable beds than we did and they had poached eggs on the breakfast menu we only had scrambled and fried.

Some people really need to man up and face the fact that Wales have taken a backwards step since winning the 6 nations, it doesn't make them a bad team but it does happen from time to time.
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:31 am

Why is my previous post been reported?

Says it all really doesn't it. Rolling Eyes
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:31 am

Can we get back on topic please, open a Welsh vs English $*% measuring contest elswhere please.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:32 am

I think people are angry that you made a reasonable point. The Welsh are disgusted to hear you agreeing with their general sentiment.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by nobbled Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:35 am

Well in answer to the post - no.
nobbled
nobbled

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 13 Nov 2012, 11:27 am

Forget about who is 'better'.

Who won? That's the only thing that matters.

France won
New Zealand won
England won
Argentina won
South Africa won
Italy won

That's 3 ALL - if you're big into the SH V NH crapp.... luckily, I'm not. But the 'better even when losing' debate is just blush cover-up stuff.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:25 pm

at the end of the autumn series I expect argentina to be up there with the second group ahead of most NH teams as I thin k that would be a true reflection of their place now given the rapid and recent improvement.

Zero wins in the rugby championship and a first win over Wales in their 3rd attempt. First win of their season? I suppose that is some improvement, but not as rapid as TJ would make you believe. Didn't the mods ask you to stop playing a Broken Record yesterday? Your post has been answered over and over, but it must not be the answer you want seeing as you then repeat the question over and over. It's simple as this. Nobody agrees with you so get over it. Your agenda is to just bask in Argentina's glory and it is evident from your regurgitated nonsense. Odd to see a rugby wum come out of Scotland I will say but that's nothing to be held against Scotland.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:32 pm

Morg

Why are we agreeing so often all of a sudden, I am worried I'm wrong now Hug

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:32 pm

Its not a wum and its not to bask in Argentina glory.

Quite honestly the disrespect shown toward argentina is rather unbecoming an frankly pretty offensive to argentina

All neutrals can see that argentina rightly fully won as they are the better side. How you can argue different is beyond me and no one has actually made any coherent case for Wales being better. Look at the stats, look at the scorelione

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:34 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Why would you reiterate the same thing and make yourself look ridiculous as you have just done?

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:34 pm

Your selective reading and regurgitation is making me YAWN yet again.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:35 pm

Please tell me then or quote the post that explains why Wales are better?

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:37 pm

Why are wales better, they were clearly beaten in every dept and by 2 tries to nil.

Disrespectfull stuff.

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:37 pm

thebluesmancometh wrote: Laugh Laugh Laugh

Why would you reiterate the same thing and make yourself look ridiculous as you have just done?

Come off it. You simply state "Wales are better" again and again with no rational that makes any sense to support this despite being well beaten

You look ridiculous, sore losers,disrespectful and daft.

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:38 pm

TJ wrote:Please tell me then or quote the post that explains why Wales are better?

Any answer?

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:38 pm

thebluesmancometh wrote:Why are wales better, they were clearly beaten in every dept and by 2 tries to nil.

Disrespectfull stuff.

This is the truth - its not disrespectful. Look at the stats.

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:39 pm

Morgannwg wrote:
Zero wins in the rugby championship and a first win over Wales in their 3rd attempt. First win of their season?

Well that puts them on a par witH England really, who as we all know are better than Wales.

Right guys?

Run

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:40 pm

So disrespectfull, why wont you just explain why Wales are better?!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:44 pm

Let’s face facts NZ are by far the superior team compared to everyone else, if Wales play like that again the All Blacks will run in a huge score.

There isn't much between England, France and Wales at the end of the day.

So let’s just agree to disagree and move on Hug
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:51 pm

I agree HERSH, not to disagree to agree!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:54 pm

TJ wrote:Please tell me then or quote the post that explains why Wales are better?

I'm not saying Wales are better, I just completely disagree with everything you say. If you want answers, then read Biltong GunsGerms Nobbled and Bluesman's replies to you.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:57 pm

I have done. Whats your point?

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 13 Nov 2012, 3:57 pm

So disrespectfull...

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 4:02 pm

Two questions you could actually answer.

1) why are wales the better side despite the scoreline

2) why is it disrespectful to point out that argentina are the better side?

What was the scoreline again?

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 13 Nov 2012, 4:02 pm

TJ wrote: I have done. Whats your point?

Well if you have then you have your answers hence there being no point in your pointless regurgitation. That is the point.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 4:04 pm

What answers? Please? you keep claiming Wales to be the better side without explaining why? Please quote the answer that explains this conundrum that a side is beaten at home and well beaten but remains the better side?

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 13 Nov 2012, 4:07 pm

So disrespectfull...

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 4:11 pm

Ok - so no answers forthcoming. right. You claim Wales to be the better side despite the evidence and won't / can't explain why.

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 13 Nov 2012, 4:12 pm

Because...

it's so disrespectfull.

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 13 Nov 2012, 4:22 pm

TJ wrote:What answers? Please? you keep claiming Wales to be the better side without explaining why? Please quote the answer that explains this conundrum that a side is beaten at home and well beaten but remains the better side?

The answers that adressed your points. You clearly don't understand English so it must just be you. This wumming got boring last night, a moderator even stepped in to tell you. Why is it on-going?
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 13 Nov 2012, 4:23 pm

Thats enough guys cool it, it's boring.
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 13 Nov 2012, 4:24 pm

Laugh

Mate your on fire!!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 13 Nov 2012, 4:26 pm

I'm going for my Mod badge. Very Happy
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Tue 13 Nov 2012, 4:32 pm

Its not wumming FFS. Its my opinion that Argentina are a better side and the evidence for this is the scoreline and stats from the game.

If you could merely point out the post that shows the argument that Wales are the better side I would be obliged as I have not seen one.

Or is it that you cannot make a case for waales beingbetter that actually has any logic to it?

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 13 Nov 2012, 4:37 pm

Everyone can admit Argentina were the better side on the day and that the better team totally outplayed the team that did not perform well enough to be within a shout of winning. A case was made for Wales being the overall better team which multiple posters have also commented on and yes, agreed with. Apart from you, who keeps repeating himself. Your rankings and XYZ theory were both daft. Anyone who responds to you are ignored and they have actually taken the time to respond to your query and pull it apart. Yet your retort remains the same and all the posts just have a dig at Wales being losers, sore loses, the same old losers, so on and so fourth. It's just poor, low-level wumming that lacks innovation and variation.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 13 Nov 2012, 4:40 pm

I 100% agree Pikachu, even I got fed up with it TJ. thumbsup
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Tue 13 Nov 2012, 4:42 pm

Ev'rybody's talkin' 'bout
Revolution, Evolution, M*****bation, Flagellation, Regulation,
Integrations, mediations, United Nations, congratulations
All we are saying is give peace a chance
All we are saying is give peace a chance

angel Hug
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next