The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best place to watch a Welsh rugby match in central London?

4 posters

Go down

Best place to watch a Welsh rugby match in central London? Empty Best place to watch a Welsh rugby match in central London?

Post by Pot Noodle Miner Sat 20 Oct 2012, 11:35 am

where is the best place to watch a welsh international in or near central london?
will be there the day Wales play New Zealand.

thanks.
Pot Noodle Miner
Pot Noodle Miner

Back to top Go down

Best place to watch a Welsh rugby match in central London? Empty Re: Best place to watch a Welsh rugby match in central London?

Post by anotherworldofpain Sat 20 Oct 2012, 6:18 pm

Surely you want the giant two story screen at the Walkabout shepherds bush green. You can also get excellent east european cuisine just around the corner at Tatra afterwards.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Best place to watch a Welsh rugby match in central London? Empty Re: Best place to watch a Welsh rugby match in central London?

Post by DaveM Sat 20 Oct 2012, 7:00 pm

I'm sure others can advise but there is a pub called the Three Kings opposite West Kensington station (I think to both) which is very likely to be showing the game.

I wouldn't have thought it would be too hard to find something around the Leicester Square Covent Garden area. There will no doubt be plenty of Kiwi's wanting to watch too.

DaveM

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Sat 20 Oct 2012, 7:03 pm

The Spotted Dog in Willesden Green used to be truely awesome. I'm just having a quiet tear as I learn it was replace by flats a few years ago. Disasterous.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by kingjohn7 Sat 20 Oct 2012, 9:34 pm

DaveM wrote:I'm sure others can advise but there is a pub called the Three Kings opposite West Kensington station (I think to both) which is very likely to be showing the game.

I wouldn't have thought it would be too hard to find something around the Leicester Square Covent Garden area. There will no doubt be plenty of Kiwi's wanting to watch too.

Famous 3 kings is a great place to watch it, and will have a strong Welsh presence. It does get very busy(very) so get there early.

kingjohn7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down