The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

predictions regarding cm punk, other main eventers, the wwe title and wrestlemania

+4
jp97
Kay Fabe
Samo
JamesLincs
8 posters

Go down

predictions regarding cm punk, other main eventers, the wwe title and wrestlemania Empty predictions regarding cm punk, other main eventers, the wwe title and wrestlemania

Post by JamesLincs Thu 11 Oct 2012, 2:34 pm

Anyone want to predict what will happen in the coming months and the road to mania? some real potential atm with the involvement of vince. but what will he end up doing, and how will it involve the likes of brock lesnar, the rock, ryback and john cena? i really want to see a dominating rivalry involving all these men rather than have two break away storylines. i would like to see a dominent punk and heyman lead stable take out the wwe, protecting punks unlikely lengthening reign. mcmahon siding with ryback and cena for now having a minor role until the rumble. the rock will then obv have some involvement in the lead up to his rumble match. then after a chaotic match at the rumble, a returning lesnar helps punk retain the title, joining punks stable in the process. with rock, ryback, cena and mcmahon defeated, the road to mania begins. this has lead me to believe that smackdown will win the rumble, then they can have their own road to mania story.

we continue the road to mania. punk and his group are looking unstoppable, punks reign is coming up to 400 days! i honestly cant think what might happen after, i may have made my dream just too messy. but im thinking lesnar will face either ryback or undertaker. rock and cenas already unstable relationship to explode, where we have either rock v cena 2, or a triple threat between them two and punk for the title, or even a 4 way with ryback!

looks awfully messy doesnt it, but basically i want to see a group of fan favourites in rock, cena, ryback and mcmahon taking on punk, heyman, lesnar plus other stars. the title will be involved but wont be the main focus until the rumble and mania.

whats everyone elses opinions/predictions/hopes on what will happen? will triple h and austin have a part to play too?

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

predictions regarding cm punk, other main eventers, the wwe title and wrestlemania Empty Re: predictions regarding cm punk, other main eventers, the wwe title and wrestlemania

Post by Samo Thu 11 Oct 2012, 3:21 pm

I think we'll see a Triple Threat at HIAC with Punk retaining. He'll then continue to fued with either Ryback or Cena until TLC time, where he'll have a match against Mick Foley.

Come Rumble time it'll be Punk vs the Rock for the title. Lesnar interferes and costs Punk. Cena wins the RAW EC for the right to face the Rock at Mania ( a Smackdown guy wins the Rumble, possibly Orton).

We go on to have Punk vs Lesnar and Rock vs Cena for the WWE title at Mania.

Boom baby.

Samo

Back to top Go down

predictions regarding cm punk, other main eventers, the wwe title and wrestlemania Empty Re: predictions regarding cm punk, other main eventers, the wwe title and wrestlemania

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 11 Oct 2012, 3:54 pm

I can see a triple threat match at Hell in a Cell too, Cena looked so uncomfortable the other night its hard to see him being able to do much, as funny as this sounds I think Cena will be involved to do the job, I think they're building Ryback so don't see him losing, not yet anyway and I can see Punk stealing a win over Cena after Ryback done the donkey work.

I think this will then lead to Punk/Ryback, I could see maybe Ryback pin Punk in a non title match, maybe in a Survivor Series match then build up the match for TLC where Punk beats him, then Punk and Rock can amp up their feud for the Rumble, I can then see Brock Lesnar getting involved on behalf of Punk, and the guy who makes the save for Rock is none other than Steve Austin

Rock/Brock for Elimination Chamber for the title then Rock/Cena II for the title at WrestleMania and Punk/Austin at WrestleMania

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Thu 11 Oct 2012, 5:02 pm

from a smackdown perspective, I see Dolph Ziggler being the World Champion heading into Mania after cashing in at Survivor Series.

daniel bryan to win the Royal Rumble and face ziggler at Mania.

i think the card will feature matches such as:

rock vs cena II
undertaker vs cm punk
brock lesnar vs hhh
ziggler vs bryan
sin cara vs rey mysterio

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Caboose Fri 12 Oct 2012, 3:05 pm

I was thinking about this the other day and perhaps the most apt set up for Rock-Cena II is Cena costing Rock the title at the Royal Rumble.

Punk retaining all the way to Wrestlemania and then take on Sheamus in a unification perhaps?

Brock-Undertaker, if Brock's only about for one year and Taker does love his MMA brawls.

Don Caboose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 12 Oct 2012, 3:31 pm

i predict

Rock v CM Punk(WWE)
Cena v Taker
Lesner v HHH
Ziggler(WHC) v Y2J
Bryan v The Miz
Kane v ????
Sin Cara v Mystero

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 12 Oct 2012, 3:49 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:I can see a triple threat match at Hell in a Cell too, Cena looked so uncomfortable the other night its hard to see him being able to do much, as funny as this sounds I think Cena will be involved to do the job, I think they're building Ryback so don't see him losing, not yet anyway and I can see Punk stealing a win over Cena after Ryback done the donkey work.

I think this will then lead to Punk/Ryback, I could see maybe Ryback pin Punk in a non title match, maybe in a Survivor Series match then build up the match for TLC where Punk beats him, then Punk and Rock can amp up their feud for the Rumble, I can then see Brock Lesnar getting involved on behalf of Punk, and the guy who makes the save for Rock is none other than Steve Austin

Rock/Brock for Elimination Chamber for the title then Rock/Cena II for the title at WrestleMania and Punk/Austin at WrestleMania

That's probably the only scenario i would be interest me.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 12 Oct 2012, 5:21 pm

What i want to see is

The Rock vs John Cena part 2 - WWE Title

CM Punk vs HHH

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho - World Title

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down