The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Haye vs Vitali Klitshcko Show Stopper?

+11
azania
AlexHuckerby
davidemore
ShahenshahG
tunes666
rycoys
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Rowley
Lance
JabMachineMK2
mobilemaster8
15 posters

Go down

David Haye vs Vitali Klitshcko Show Stopper? Empty David Haye vs Vitali Klitshcko Show Stopper?

Post by mobilemaster8 Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:37 am

David Haye says he will not fight WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko in Ukraine because he believes the country is "dangerous for a black man".

Haye lost his WBA crown to Klitschko's younger brother Wladimir in Hamburg last year.

The 31-year-old retired but the returned to defeat fellow Briton Dereck Chisora in July.

He told SportBild: "I've never been to Ukraine but I have heard it's very dangerous for a black man.

"There are crazy racists who have already sent me death threats.

"So Germany would be the best and safest place for me to beat Vitali and get out of the stadium alive."

Errrrrrr.........thoughts?

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

David Haye vs Vitali Klitshcko Show Stopper? Empty Re: David Haye vs Vitali Klitshcko Show Stopper?

Post by JabMachineMK2 Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:42 am

I'm inclined to agree with him, eastern europe has some very medieval views and behavior towards ethnic minorities, although Euro 2012 went without a hitch, I'm also semi-aware of some low level racism towards the black players on certain teams did go on.

There was a panorama special on the racist mentality of those areas and it was rather shocking - imagine if Haye does win, beats someone who is running for election - his face is plastered everywhere, even none boxing fans understand who he is - he's their legend, I can imagine he'd be worried for his safety if he beat him.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

David Haye vs Vitali Klitshcko Show Stopper? Empty Re: David Haye vs Vitali Klitshcko Show Stopper?

Post by Lance Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:50 am

haye with more obsticles and excuses. he knows vitali is likely to want his last fight in ukraine and hes just getting his excuses in early. i have black friends who have lived in ukraine perfectly safely. its not as if he has to venture into dangerous areas on his own.

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:03 am

You’ve got to love Haye, comes close to talking himself into a barely deserved title shot and then starts dictating where he is willing to go fight. If he was not so irritating you could almost bring yourself to admire the bloke’s chutzpah

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:26 am

JabMachineMK2 wrote:There was a panorama special on the racist mentality of those areas and it was rather shocking

That panorama show was blown out of all proportion, shown on the eve of Euro 2012 for sensationalist effect. They just followed a few minority ultras around to some two bob football teams to try and whip up a panic prior to the tournament. Every country has a small racist element amongst its football hardcore, even the UK still, and the Ukraine is no worse than most other european countries. The tournament suffered no such problems. The BBC did the same thing prior to the world cup in Africa, scaremongering that all England fans would get robbed, kidnapped and assaulted, and again nothing happened.

Haye would have maximum security as he would anywhere he goes, this is more likely him playing hardball before the negotiations even start. After his showing against wlad he should be grateful for a fight with vitali in VK's back garden with Wlad reffing.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:56 pm

would be rather depressing place to hold a heavyweight title fight tho! plus i wanna go to it and and i like germany!!!!

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Lance wrote:haye with more obsticles and excuses. he knows vitali is likely to want his last fight in ukraine and hes just getting his excuses in early. i have black friends who have lived in ukraine perfectly safely. its not as if he has to venture into dangerous areas on his own.

So he always fights in Germany, but when he fights Haye it has to be Ukraine?... sounds like more of the K games... *yawn*

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Yes how strange - a guy wanting to fight his last fight in his home town. Must be a mind game

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Drone cannot expect Haye to go to the Ukraine. America or the UK or... the dreaded Germany.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:58 pm

If Azania was here you'd be a lot less flippant about your attitude towards racism from the black man's perspective.

Everyone knows that only Az is qualified to offer an opinion on such a weighty subject

For shame...or should that be "fo' shazzle"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:34 am

No, Shizzle is sh!t

Shazzle is Shame...or Sharon...but if were referring to Sharon Osbourne I will concede you are correct, Alma

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:09 am

Haye is talking rubbish which is pretty standard to him!

Vit wants his last fight and big payday in his home country. Haye does not want to be smashed to bits in front of the world and 50,000 screaming "white boys".

Keep running David.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Pretty sure David wants the fight, I think, as the case often is with Haye, it could be economic.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Its about money. Nothing to do with Haye running or ducking which is a silly comment from an obvious hater. He knows very well that Vit will earn more from a Haye fight than from a Charr fiasco. Why not ramp it up a bit?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:17 pm

This is just projection from Haye who is an obvious racist.

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:44 pm

Don't think Haye is a racist, his wife's white anyway, his mother also.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:57 am

Exactly! Doing a white woman is one way to show your hatred towards white people.

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am

Super D Boon wrote:Exactly! Doing a white woman is one way to show your hatred towards white people.

Does that mean I hate white people given TSMR is staggeringly white? Is a confusing old business this racism business

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:23 am

I'd hazard a guess that the streets of London are a bit more dangerous for a black man than the likes of Kiev. Plenty more young black guys shot, stabbed, beaten to death etc in London on a weekly basis.

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:25 am

I'd also hazard a guess that Ukraine is probably safer to send girls to school also. At least they don't have as many married predatory teachers looking to abscond with 15 year old girls.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:32 am

Rowley, you seem to have forgotten that we know you're a immigration officer - why do you pretend not to be racist ... its in your job description

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:43 am

azania wrote:I'd also hazard a guess that Ukraine is probably safer to send girls to school also. At least they don't have as many married predatory teachers looking to abscond with 15 year old girls.

If there's grass on the wicket.......

In all seriousness they're not commiting a crime in France.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:48 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Rowley, you seem to have forgotten that we know you're a immigration officer - why do you pretend not to be racist ... its in your job description

Shah I am an immigration consultant. I have done more to encourage and facilitate multi culturalism and racial harmony in this country than pretty much anyone alive. I am like a Yorkshire version of Martin Luther King. It will only be a matter of time before U2 are writing songs about me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:50 am

rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Rowley, you seem to have forgotten that we know you're a immigration officer - why do you pretend not to be racist ... its in your job description

Shah I am an immigration consultant. I have done more to encourage and facilitate multi culturalism and racial harmony in this country than pretty much anyone alive. I am like a Yorkshire version of Martin Luther King. It will only be a matter of time before U2 are writing songs about me.

And I thought it was all Labour's fault........

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:12 am

The Sensible Mrs Rowley, I believe.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:25 am

Sainted, but you were close.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:28 am

I figured sensible wasn;t correct and saint more apt seieng as she is married to you. Whistle

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down