The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What level of the game do you prefer to watch?

+6
drsambo1928
Brendan
HERSH
gowales
jeff stones dad
InjuredYetAgain
10 posters

Go down

What level of the game do you prefer

What level of the game do you prefer to watch? Vote_lcap45%What level of the game do you prefer to watch? Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 9 ]
What level of the game do you prefer to watch? Vote_lcap35%What level of the game do you prefer to watch? Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
What level of the game do you prefer to watch? Vote_lcap10%What level of the game do you prefer to watch? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
What level of the game do you prefer to watch? Vote_lcap10%What level of the game do you prefer to watch? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

What level of the game do you prefer to watch? Empty What level of the game do you prefer to watch?

Post by InjuredYetAgain Thu 13 Sep - 6:39

Simple question - which level of the game do you prefer to watch live? The top level because of the skills and atmosphere but does the cynicism of some of the negative play put you off. How about Rabo/Jeff level or if you want thud and blunder, what about your local club 1st XV? What about having a chuckle at the lardy boys wobbling about for the thirds on a pitch that is more triangular than rectangular?

InjuredYetAgain

Back to top Go down

What level of the game do you prefer to watch? Empty Re: What level of the game do you prefer to watch?

Post by jeff stones dad Thu 13 Sep - 23:55

I have sons playing in the WRU Championship and Division 1. The quality of the rugby at this level is good, clubs are generally well coached and endeavour to play an entertaining brand of rugby. I would rather pay to watch grass roots club rugby than a Pro 12 game.

Last edited by jeff stones dad on Thu 13 Sep - 23:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info.)

jeff stones dad

Back to top Go down

What level of the game do you prefer to watch? Empty Re: What level of the game do you prefer to watch?

Post by gowales Fri 14 Sep - 1:23

At the moment i prefer watching the Ospreys (only because they're my team, the last two games have been sh$te) and Aviva Premiership, i still watch internationals to keep up to date, but i wouldn't say it's entertaining at the moment.

gowales

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Fri 14 Sep - 1:35

Club Lower levels and no not Bath Wink

This is the bread and butter of the game without the same old biased Refs that dislike certain teams and the fixed league structures that benefit teams that rest their best players week in week out for the big Euro games.
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Fri 14 Sep - 3:55

I think the local team eg the small team where you played or kids play is always speacial but for me I would rather watch international then too local teams that weren't my team in the lower levels.

I would watch two professional teams that didn't involve munster and sometimes have RTE, TG4, SC4 and BBC Alba all on flick through.

the lowere levels it my team or nothing

Brendan

Back to top Go down

Post by drsambo1928 Sat 15 Sep - 2:33

Watching live, it would have to be schools or maybe a lower team from my club. Internationals are good to watch at home along with Rabo, in my opinion.

drsambo1928

Back to top Go down

Post by Knackeredknees Sat 15 Sep - 4:32

Watching it is anything i can get to see, as i'm either playing every Saturday afternoon Very Happy or working on it Crying or Very sad
Do watch the AP highlights everyweek and what i can on iplayer

Knackeredknees

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sat 15 Sep - 4:46

Can't vote: I enjoy different levels for different reasons.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Impossible Standards Sat 15 Sep - 7:24

I have to admit, i've really got into the southern hemisphere rugby the last 2-3 years but the level i really enjoy watching is the ITM cup. it has some of the intensity of the super 15 but more space on the field for players to show off the skills. Seen many length of the field tries.... entertaining stuff!!!
Impossible Standards
Impossible Standards

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Mon 17 Sep - 7:56

Welsh Premiership, you get to see talented players, howling mistakes and teams focussed on attack not defense.

It's much more fun than Rabo.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down