The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the annual Kane face/Heel Darts Night!

+3
Dexter Morgan
Kay Fabe
ADMIN
7 posters

Go down

Its the annual Kane face/Heel Darts Night! Empty Its the annual Kane face/Heel Darts Night!

Post by ADMIN Sat 16 Apr 2011, 1:39 pm

REMINDER: APRIL 18 IS KANE’S “FACE TURN/HEEL TURN” CALENDAR DARTS NIGHT
By Justin Henry http://www.wrestlecrap.com/headlies.html

London, England – As WWE gears up for its forthcoming, annual spring tour of Europe, yet another spring tradition shall soon commence.

Every year, usually in April, WWE Superstar Kane is blind-folded, given three darts, and he throws them at a giant wall calendar, with the darts designated when he will make his next nonsensical heel/face turns.

These tri-annual occurrences have become a staple within WWE, and the locker room is already buzzing about this year’s festivities.

“Having seen my first game of “Big Dart Machine” in the spring of 2008, I can tell you that it’s more fun than it sounds,” said Cody Rhodes. “Usually, we all get liquored up so that the events become a total blur. Hours later, we usually ask (CM) Punk how it turned out.”

Legend has it that, even if all three darts land on the same calendar day, Kane must switch allegiances several times at the same taping.

“Yeah, it’s wild, and it’s also part of the reason I came back,” said Booker T. “We used to have so much fun, because he would sometimes hit May, and we’d be all “WOOOOOOAH!!!!! That’s gonna require some sick writin’ skills! Big man, you better get your mojo going and make sense of it! That’s how that May 19th voodoo (rudey poo) was born, man. I think Rob (Van Dam) blazed a J and was like “dude, he should turn heel because of his crabby movie!” and then the writers, I kid you not, wrote down word for word what Rob was saying! They actually wrote it the way he smoked it! Then he said bring ECW back, make him champ, and he’d be so thrilled, he’d job to Big Show! Sucka’s a man of his word.”

Kane himself seems a little apprehensive about this year’s game, due to his “wrestler clock” ticking. “The Big Red Monster” turns 44 at the end of the month.

“I have my doubts that this year’s game will do more good than harm,” said the sixteen year WWE veteran. “So we’re thinking of spicing it up somehow, adding a degree of creativity. Something simple like switching to blue tights if the dart lands on two different Sundays. You know, make a game of it!”

Other superstars had their own variations on how to freshen up this bizarre sweepstakes.

“Oy think that Kenn shud go back to Arsic Yankem if te-oo derts land in de same munth,” said WWE United States Champion, Sheamus. “Ar really gart a kick oot of seein’ det guy werth eh powher drill!”

Upon learning of Sheamus’ comment, Vince McMahon relegated him to the pre-show of WrestleMania XXVII, and possibly XXVIII.

As for Kane, he remains cautiously optimistic about the future.

“Personally, I think it would be funny if I had my dart land on Hall of Fame day. I could induct Paul Bearer as a babyface, and then set him on fire moments later. I think that would be worth dropping $32 on the three disc DVD set of next’s WrestleMania, don’t you?”

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Its the annual Kane face/Heel Darts Night! Empty Re: Its the annual Kane face/Heel Darts Night!

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 16 Apr 2011, 1:54 pm

Haha thats genius

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Its the annual Kane face/Heel Darts Night! Empty Re: Its the annual Kane face/Heel Darts Night!

Post by Dexter Morgan Sat 16 Apr 2011, 3:06 pm

Hero wrote:As for Kane, he remains cautiously optimistic about the future.

“Personally, I think it would be funny if I had my dart land on Hall of Fame day. I could induct Paul Bearer as a babyface, and then set him on fire moments later. I think that would be worth dropping $32 on the three disc DVD set of next’s WrestleMania, don’t you?”

Brilliant laughing

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Sat 16 Apr 2011, 4:58 pm

I hope he was using regulation equipment that adheres to World Darts Federation standards. We can't have him using PDC equipment with bigger trebles.......... Whistle

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 16 Apr 2011, 5:10 pm

Do you think the wrestlers do the darts tune every time Kane hits the board

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Sat 16 Apr 2011, 5:34 pm

No, the superstars do the darts tune very time Kane hits the board!

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 16 Apr 2011, 5:50 pm

Get Sid Waddle instead of JR

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Sat 16 Apr 2011, 5:51 pm

Waddell did a wrestling show for ESPN Classic (I think)

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat 16 Apr 2011, 7:20 pm

Dave wrote:Waddell did a wrestling show for ESPN Classic (I think)

OMG that is such a horrible thought, i already find Michael Cole less annoying

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat 16 Apr 2011, 7:25 pm

Outstanding Hero 🍺

Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Mon 18 Apr 2011, 12:12 pm

Hero, Thats some funny Poopie right there

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down