The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Miz Face or Heel?

4 posters

Go down

The Miz Face or Heel? Empty The Miz Face or Heel?

Post by Blade Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:31 pm

So with the Miz turning face how do you think he's coming along?

For me even though its only been a couple of weeks since his face turn I think he's much better at been Heel than a Face character, He seems to be able to trash talk better than he does when face but like I said its only been a couple of weeks so I may change my mind on him.

So I ask this question do you like face Miz or Heel Miz?
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

The Miz Face or Heel? Empty Re: The Miz Face or Heel?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:49 pm

I actually quite like Miz as a face. Most refreshingly, WWE are not just ignoring a) old feuds with faces and b) characteristics of his heel days. He is still a bit of a Tinkywinky, still winds up faces on "Miz TV" and is still snide in his humour. He got scorned for his "ya mum" joke, but it fit his character and is such an obvious bad joke, hes not so daft to not have done that with the same irony as anyone I know who uses it. Enjoying it, hes not gone uber kiddy face yet, the moment he does that I lose interest

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:23 am

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:He got scorned for his "ya mum" joke, but it fit his character and is such an obvious bad joke, hes not so daft to not have done that with the same irony as anyone I know who uses it.

i thought it was an alright joke to be honest......the way he said it was what made me laugh if cena had said it i would have just thought he was being stupid but miz pulls off bad jokes well

heres the clip
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hero on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please put videos in spoiler tags)
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:03 pm

I can watch that clip over and over hahaha!
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down