The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floyd Mayweather (Are they actually having a laugh here!?)

+9
Gordy
Sugar Boy Sweetie
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
AlexHuckerby
Lumbering_Jack
two_tone
bellchees
John Bloody Wayne
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
13 posters

Go down

Floyd Mayweather (Are they actually having a laugh here!?) Empty Floyd Mayweather (Are they actually having a laugh here!?)

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 14 Aug 2012, 11:58

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187880/Floyd-Mayweather-barely-recognizable-losing-weight-growing-hair-jail.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Can't believe the nonsense that has came out along with Mayweather's release from prison.

Trying to make us feel sorry for someone who did time in prison by complaining about "the quality of food and water, along with the cramped conditions" haha.

ITS PRISON FFS!!! Not the Hilton.

What did Mayweather and his people think it was going to be like?

Of course his body shape and appearence was going to change, he didn't have the luxuries that surround him in normal outside life, but all the while we are almost supposed to be shocked and appaulled. Puh-leeeeeeeeeeese.

He served his time for being guilty, just like Mike Tyson was guilty for being a big dirty r apist

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather (Are they actually having a laugh here!?) Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather (Are they actually having a laugh here!?)

Post by John Bloody Wayne Tue 14 Aug 2012, 12:10

It is the daily mail.

He doesn't look any smaller to me.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather (Are they actually having a laugh here!?) Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather (Are they actually having a laugh here!?)

Post by bellchees Tue 14 Aug 2012, 12:13

A touch smaller and he looks a bit weird with hair, hardly the end of the world.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Tue 14 Aug 2012, 12:33

I read he's actually looking bigger than usual although I havent seen the pictures.

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue 14 Aug 2012, 12:37

Looks bigger to me.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 14 Aug 2012, 13:28

Looked bigger in my view....

With hair he really is a few wrinkles away from being his father.... Creepy.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Tue 14 Aug 2012, 13:32

He looks a fair bit bigger to me, not quite as cut or ripped but in terms of bulk he looks to have put on a bit of weight especially on his biceps

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 14 Aug 2012, 13:59

He was talking before the Cotto fight he wanted to go to MW...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Tue 14 Aug 2012, 15:16

He looks exactly the same except he's stopped shaving his head. Of course he looks more ripped in the earlier photo - its from a bloody weigh in at the end of a two month training camp! Pointless article from a filthy rag I wouldn't use to line the budgies cage (if I had a budgie, and if it were in the tangible paper form rather than online).
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 14 Aug 2012, 15:23

haha @ SBS

I know, its not the point of the photo though that gets me laughing, its when Mayweathers lawyers talk about how he was fed poor quality food and how he lived in cramped conditions, you can almost here the violin in the backround.

Why they are still going on about it, god only knows.......maybe getting their excuses in early if he gets beat in his next fight?? Doubt it myself but you never know.....
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordy Tue 14 Aug 2012, 15:24

I dont have any sympathy for him.

Gordy

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 14 Aug 2012, 15:54

Glad to hear it Gordy mate!! Because if you did............me and you would have a little problem, my friend!
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by drsambo1928 Thu 23 Aug 2012, 20:55

I didn't know he could grow hair, I thought he was bald, forget the training, to shave your head that much is the real commitment. In the article one of his friends said he was really thin, he looks the same to me but there you go.

I think he is a slick fighter but a douche outside of the ring, anyway he deserved to be in jail and has served his time with a struggle.

drsambo1928

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu 23 Aug 2012, 23:30

Just trying to make his next fight more interesting by making out he might lose because of going to Jail... it also takes pressure off as something to blame, he would have been keep fit just fine inside even if not quite the luxuries of his home gym. Also his Doc saying he may not get his physique back is rubbish.. its not like he was inside for 2 or 3 years...

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Sat 25 Aug 2012, 22:17

how much weight can you lose in 90 days on 3 meals a day?

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 25 Aug 2012, 23:23

Depends on how much you usually eat I suppose

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down