The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayweather's next opponent?

5 posters

Go down

POLL

Mayweather's next opponent? Vote_lcap0%Mayweather's next opponent? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mayweather's next opponent? Vote_lcap33%Mayweather's next opponent? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Mayweather's next opponent? Vote_lcap8%Mayweather's next opponent? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Mayweather's next opponent? Vote_lcap8%Mayweather's next opponent? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Mayweather's next opponent? Vote_lcap17%Mayweather's next opponent? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Mayweather's next opponent? Vote_lcap33%Mayweather's next opponent? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 12

Mayweather's next opponent? Empty Mayweather's next opponent?

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Sat 04 Aug 2012, 3:13 pm

Now the P4P no1 is out, if he was to fight at the end of the year who would you like to see him face?

I think Alvarez still needs a little more experience, and it's a foregone conclusion he would beat Manny though I still think it could be an exciting bout.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a Cotto rematch (who I gave 5 rounds in their fight btw). Mayweather had it all too easy in 3 fights (besides the 2nd round vs Mosley) before meeting Cotto at 154 - although Floyd might've lost a lot of weight in jail so making this weight may be an issue.

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Mayweather's next opponent? Empty Re: Mayweather's next opponent?

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat 04 Aug 2012, 3:54 pm

Don't want to see a Cotto rematch, despite me having it close I don't think Cotto could have won.

Just stick Manny in there so we can end it finally....

Hope Alvarez faces Cotto, if he comes through that then he should face PBF.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 04 Aug 2012, 5:33 pm

Bradley and pacquiao won't happen because of Arum and also given the controversy of their fight between them

Cotto fought very well last time but unless mayweather has faded being in prison it will turn out the same way

Martinez works but has Chavez next (which he could lose) and is a lot bigger than floyd and floyd will want an easy(ish) fight for his ring return

Khan won't work too for obvious reasons and Garcia isn't a big enough name to get the fight

I would think he would want someone like Guerrero, Alexander, brook. I hope he fights Lara at 154, that would be a great fight

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Sat 04 Aug 2012, 6:12 pm

I have no interest in a Manny/Mayweather showdown. It would be three years too late. It would prove nothing. It was only interesting in the aftermath of Manny beating Hatton so emphatically. Since then the invincible aura has faded, as too has the outstanding form. And now we all come to realise.... Pacman stands little to no chance!
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Sat 04 Aug 2012, 9:46 pm

i think gurrero will get his chance, agree with mack, dont care for manny floyd anymore, if we didnt know before we know now (after the bradley defeat). bradley might also take the fight, if he isnt forced into a rematch.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down