The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undertaker's Baby

+2
Marky
djcc2004
6 posters

Go down

Undertaker's Baby Empty Undertaker's Baby

Post by djcc2004 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 7:59 am

At the FCW Wrestling event in Dallas on Wednesday night, FCW President Steve Keirn addressed the live crowd and announced that WWE Superstar and Legend the Undertaker and his wife, former WWE Diva Michelle McCool, are expecting their first child. The news was first reported by Mike Johnson PWInsider.

Obviously this is terrific news and we wish nothing but happiness for the expecting couple and their soon to be bundle of joy.

This news is especially exciting to hear given that earlier in the day, there were unfounded and baffling rumours of Undertaker's passing—in a way it's a win for the "good guys" that not only is that not true, but a complete opposite valid story surfaces.

The interesting part of this is that I'm sure many thought this was especially surprising given how guarded the Undertaker character is—we rarely, if ever, hear any news about Undertaker's personal life, let alone in a sort of official capacity at a WWE-affiliated event. In a way, it takes you off guard—there would be no other married Superstar on the roster where you would be more shocked to hear this kind of news.

Does this mean that we will now begin to learn more about Mark Calaway, the man, as opposed to Undertaker, the character? Maybe not—another thought along these lines is I can't think of any other man whose WWE Hall of Fame speech I'm waiting to hear more than Taker's—it may be the best and most surprising speech we've ever heard.

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

Undertaker's Baby Empty Re: Undertaker's Baby

Post by Marky Thu 02 Aug 2012, 8:17 am

She'll be giving birth LIVE on Monday Night Raw Undertaker's Baby 3559488474

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 02 Aug 2012, 9:02 am

djcc2004 wrote:At the FCW Wrestling event in Dallas on Wednesday night, FCW President Steve Keirn addressed the live crowd and announced that WWE Superstar and Legend the Undertaker and his wife, former WWE Diva Michelle McCool, are expecting their first child. The news was first reported by Mike Johnson PWInsider.

Obviously this is terrific news and we wish nothing but happiness for the expecting couple and their soon to be bundle of joy.

This news is especially exciting to hear given that earlier in the day, there were unfounded and baffling rumours of Undertaker's passing—in a way it's a win for the "good guys" that not only is that not true, but a complete opposite valid story surfaces.

The interesting part of this is that I'm sure many thought this was especially surprising given how guarded the Undertaker character is—we rarely, if ever, hear any news about Undertaker's personal life, let alone in a sort of official capacity at a WWE-affiliated event. In a way, it takes you off guard—there would be no other married Superstar on the roster where you would be more shocked to hear this kind of news.

Does this mean that we will now begin to learn more about Mark Calaway, the man, as opposed to Undertaker, the character? Maybe not—another thought along these lines is I can't think of any other man whose WWE Hall of Fame speech I'm waiting to hear more than Taker's—it may be the best and most surprising speech we've ever heard.

I think this may be the start of Mark's retirement from the ring. Why would he risk injury when he is a multi millionaire and now having a baby on the way? Whether The Undertaker could survive as a non-wrestling part of WWE on screen I doubt. However, I think he would have a lot to offer backstage.

Congrats to him. thumbsup

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 9:28 am

Marky wrote:She'll be giving birth LIVE on Monday Night Raw Undertaker's Baby 3559488474

To a coffin, like the hand scenario?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 02 Aug 2012, 9:48 am

Wonder if the baby will be born in Death Valley.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 02 Aug 2012, 10:45 am

AntLord wrote:
Marky wrote:She'll be giving birth LIVE on Monday Night Raw Undertaker's Baby 3559488474

To a coffin, like the hand scenario?

Or to a baby with Kane's mask on...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 02 Aug 2012, 10:49 am

Do you think Paul Bearer was the midwife?

"You're crowning....YEEEEESSSS, YEEEEESSSS"

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 03 Aug 2012, 5:41 pm

What's the bets that this 'child' will be born looking about 30 years old and 6'5 wanting to take revenge on his Old Man for boning his mum?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down