The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undertakers Ministry Of Darkness Era

4 posters

Go down

Undertakers Ministry Of Darkness Era Empty Undertakers Ministry Of Darkness Era

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:16 pm

I have a quick question about the time when The Undertaker was the leader of The Ministry Of Darkness. I remember it watching as a kid, but I cant seem to remember if he was a face or heel? I seem to remember him being all heelish, abducting people etc, but he was going after Vince McMahon who was the big heel boss at the time. Also at Wrestlemania 15, in that Hell In A Cell match, Im sure he was a face anf Big Bossman was a heel. Or was it heel v heel? Can someone please clarify for me? Maybe he started as a face, but then turned heel, Im not quite sure.

Many thanks in advance!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Undertakers Ministry Of Darkness Era Empty Re: Undertakers Ministry Of Darkness Era

Post by The Awesome Giz Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:34 pm

He was heel, starting when Paul Bearer turned on Kane and rejoined with Undertaker. I think McMahon had turned tweener by this point.

It turned out to be a random story when it was revealed Vince was behind it all anyway.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Undertakers Ministry Of Darkness Era Empty Re: Undertakers Ministry Of Darkness Era

Post by DDT Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:38 pm

The undertaker was a bad guy, when he first made the ministry, he admitted he started the fire that killed his parents, and that he'd let Kane take the blame for it, turning Kane face, and Taker Heel.

He then joined Vince for abit, and they formed the corporate ministry, I cant remember how they fell out but they did, which turned Taker back face, and the Big Boss Man was one of Vince's main henchmen. So he faced him at WM.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:40 pm

It was originally meant to be Jake Roberts as the Higher Power behind the Ministry but they nixed it and fluffed it into Vince.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down