The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope Miranda KO's Bellew

+5
owen10ozzy
Lumbering_Jack
azania
Soldier_Of_Fortune
inman124
9 posters

Go down

I hope Miranda KO's Bellew Empty I hope Miranda KO's Bellew

Post by inman124 Fri 27 Jul - 11:56

I'm beginning to dislike Tony Bellew, he honestly thinks he is world class and the hardest puncher in world boxing. The only decent fighter he has fought is Cleverly which he lost. He's been dropped badly by McKenzie, also by puff puncher Bob Ajisaf. I cantt wait till Edison knocks this guy out bad.

inman124

Back to top Go down

I hope Miranda KO's Bellew Empty Re: I hope Miranda KO's Bellew

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Fri 27 Jul - 12:03

zen voooooooousaaaa

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 27 Jul - 12:07

You must hate all boxers who have self belief then and want all to lose.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri 27 Jul - 12:20

He's a bit of an iritant but tolerable. Exciting to watch, packs a punch and is a little chinny at times.

Wish the kid all the best, even if he has a horrible accent.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Fri 27 Jul - 12:21

inman - Why are you beginning to dislike him? Most people I know of have started to warm to him....if he doesn't believe in himself then he has no right being in the ring in the first place so I don't get the issue with his confidence...

He can be accused of lacking a bit of grace/class early on in his career but he seems to of matured..

http://www.worldboxingnews.net/2012/07/bellew-planning-miranda-domination.html

Come's across as pretty likeable here.

I have to admit a couple of years ago I couldn't stand the guy but I thought he was very good against Cleverly and showed he could box in that fight and in his last fight against McIntosh...

Granted McIntosh is no where near world level but we don't know Bellew's level until he steps up and fights someone of a high caliber. Whilst Miranda is just short of World Class he is probably on the fringe of it and this will be a good measuring stick for Bellew.

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperCert Fri 27 Jul - 12:59

He supports Everton, what do you expect?

SuperCert

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Jul - 13:16

inman124 wrote:I'm beginning to dislike Tony Bellew, he honestly thinks he is world class and the hardest puncher in world boxing. The only decent fighter he has fought is Cleverly which he lost. He's been dropped badly by McKenzie, also by puff puncher Bob Ajisaf. I cantt wait till Edison knocks this guy out bad.

Did you put money on Khan in the end?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Fri 27 Jul - 14:43

i didnt like all the fuss surrounding the first cleverly fight (which he couldnt make the weight at short notice), but ever since he's grown up, maybe frank had a work with him. whatever the reason his has shown quality ever since, he pushed cleverly really close and look top notch last time out.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 27 Jul - 14:45

am growing to like him, slowly, and will probs go watch the fight given it's round the corner and Barker is on the card too.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by inman124 Fri 27 Jul - 19:51

owen10ozzy wrote:inman - Why are you beginning to dislike him? Most people I know of have started to warm to him....if he doesn't believe in himself then he has no right being in the ring in the first place so I don't get the issue with his confidence...

He can be accused of lacking a bit of grace/class early on in his career but he seems to of matured..

http://www.worldboxingnews.net/2012/07/bellew-planning-miranda-domination.html

Come's across as pretty likeable here.

I have to admit a couple of years ago I couldn't stand the guy but I thought he was very good against Cleverly and showed he could box in that fight and in his last fight against McIntosh...

Granted McIntosh is no where near world level but we don't know Bellew's level until he steps up and fights someone of a high caliber. Whilst Miranda is just short of World Class he is probably on the fringe of it and this will be a good measuring stick for Bellew.

it wouldn't bother me if he said I want to knock this guy out but saying 'if he trades with me he will be knocked out' or 'if I land a shot on him the fights over' I don't mind confidence but for me I find him annoying Very Happy

inman124

Back to top Go down

Post by inman124 Fri 27 Jul - 19:52

seanmichaels wrote:
inman124 wrote:I'm beginning to dislike Tony Bellew, he honestly thinks he is world class and the hardest puncher in world boxing. The only decent fighter he has fought is Cleverly which he lost. He's been dropped badly by McKenzie, also by puff puncher Bob Ajisaf. I cantt wait till Edison knocks this guy out bad.

Did you put money on Khan in the end?
thankfully not lol

inman124

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Sat 28 Jul - 18:52

id back a boxer with a poor personality (not saying bellew has) over a likeable guy as long as he fought tough fights, its when annoying people knock over stiffs and claim to be the best that winds me up (can you say nathan cleverly?).

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down