The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MITB Spoiler

+4
Crimey
VDT
Uryu Ishida
Good Golly I'm Olly
8 posters

Go down

MITB Spoiler Empty MITB Spoiler

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:50 am

The Raw MITB Match. Sorry but this has got to a stupid point with Cena now. Every single, bloody time. It is so unbelievably boring and predictable!! PULL A GODDAMN SWERVE WWE

The thing is it was a decent PPV before that, but it leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

WWE - Please do something different soon
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

MITB Spoiler Empty Re: MITB Spoiler

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:16 am

the opener was brilliant, props to ziggler and kidd as they stole the show but Santino and the vertigo thing...really?

shemus v ADR was ok, not great

PTP v E+ P = DEAD crowd

Bryan v Punk = brilliant, match of the night.

Rybak = feed me more moves!

Divas tag match = Peeeeeeeeeeee

Raw MITB = so predictable and not that entertaining. buzzkill.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:02 am

I’m guessing he cashes in on the 1000th episode, setting up a confrontation with the Rock which leads to a Summerslam or Wrestlemania match between the two.
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:51 am

Yeah I stayed up for the whole show but turned it off at the main event because I knew Cena would win

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:04 am

I really didn't think they would put the Cena match on last. I thought people were just being paranoid. It's absolutely ridiculous.

How can the WWE not see that by pushing Cena so much, they are making him less and less popular.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:26 am

wish they stuck bryan v punk on last as planned

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by uberkiwi Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:35 am

SD MITB - Awesome match, some great spots. Ziggler is on fire, we've said it before but my god that guy can sell. Made Tensai look like a powerhouse when he lobbed him into the commentary seats.

Sin Cara, taken out again in the exact same way? Anyone else find that a bit odd?

Kidd looked good, hopefully he can start moving up.

Santino - He did really well until that whole vertigo kids show crap.

WHC - Not a bad match, though nothing particularly memorable. Good to see Sheamus retain

Tag Team match Crowd absolutely killed it. Dont think it was a bad match or anything, but it was just sooo 'flat'.

WWE Championship Delivered! Fantastic wrestling match as always, though I am a little stumped about what the whole AJ thing is now. She got injured, left, came back, put a chair in between them - and.....? What? Anyone care to explain that one to me? Excellent match though.

Divas Who won?

RAW MITB Annoying finish yes, but was there really going to be any other outcome? I strongly believe hes going to win the belt again and then the Rock will back on the scene "This time its for the Championship".

Good show overall, enjoyed it - finish did leave a sour taste though expected.

uberkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by uberkiwi Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:36 am

Oh yeah, and Ryback - FEED ME BORE!

uberkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:48 am

uberkiwi wrote:Oh yeah, and Ryback - FEED ME BORE!

it lasted 5 minutes and it wasnt all him

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by uberkiwi Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:55 am

Still extremely boring, guy needs a solid feud to move forward.

Hoping that match was a stepping stone to that.

uberkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:41 am

I really, really, really don't understand why the WWE Title Money in The Bank match was on after the WWE Title match. What was the point in that?

Surely the whole concept of Money in The Bank is that it could be cashed in at anytime, will the whole will they/won't they come out after the match? And again, it devalues the WWE Title.

Great match between Punk and Bryan, though I was expecting some kind of culmination to the AJ storyline.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:50 am

I enjoyed that PPV, Cena win aside.

The MITB's were both good, although the Smackdown one was better. Big props to Tyson Kidd for spot of the night to.

Punk and Bryan once again stole the show for me, what a great match!

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:23 pm

It was an absolute joke that the Raw MITB match was on last! The WWE title match between Punk and Bryan was always going to be a great match and should have main evented! They could have teased a cash in as well having Cena come out at the end, but no. Absolute idiots!

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:47 pm

I have to be honest, I'm all for Championship matches or matches involving the WWE Champion being on last, be it a PPV or Raw/SD but as the PPV was called MITB that match should always main event the PPV. The PPV is named after the match after all.

Punk Bryan should have the penultimate match, not right in the middle. Pointless. Match was great and AJ once again played a good part but I don't really know where she goes from here. She's not going to be part of the feud forever as the feud won't go on forever, so where does she go then. Probably where someone like Eve is now after he big storyline.

Cena's face was so annoying when he won. Everyone knew he was going to win, so why look so surprised. Jericho was superb for the whole match, really stole the show for me and I would have loved him to have won and have one last run with the championship possible as a face.

Sheamus and Del Rio is just a massive bore fest. Neither really do it for me, very boring wrestlers with very little charisma or moves to get you out of your seat. Sheamus should feud with Jericho imo, the Del Rio feud has gone as far as it can go.

Overall a decent PPV but nothing special. Solid 6/10 for me.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:21 pm

But wasn't the title match the main event last year? It's just ridiculous how the the wwe prioritise Cena.

Overall I enjoyed the main title match although would have liked AJs involvement to be finished now

Sheamus and ADR are both overrated and the match they had was average, would've loved the cash in and neither of them left as champion

I actually enjoyed the tag match but wonder why the number one contenders weren't challenging for the title with it being a PPV and everything

The smackdown Mitb match was incredible, Kidd is brilliant

Divas - snooze

Ryback needs a proper feud now to give him some credibility, I know he took some shots last night but Tyler reks and Hawkins are lame

It was too predictable Cena would win the raw match so I went to sleep instead of watching it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down