The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eddie Guerrero: Your Thoughts.

3 posters

Go down

Eddie Guerrero: Your Thoughts. Empty Eddie Guerrero: Your Thoughts.

Post by UpsideDownFace Sun 15 Jul 2012, 11:38 pm

As I'm stopping up for mitb, I'm watching some wrestling DVD's. Watching WM XX, an awesome event. I just wondered what guys thoughts on Eddie were? I wasn't a huge fan of his his but enjoyed his run as champion. Obviously WWE were behind him to let him go into WM as champion and retain. And the rumours were that he was due another run around Survivor Series 2005, shortly after his death.

A quick side note, seeing the promo for the match reminds how awesome Angle was. I don't watch TNA but is he at the same standard? Michael Cole was also great when.he first got the Smackdown gig.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Eddie Guerrero: Your Thoughts. Empty Re: Eddie Guerrero: Your Thoughts.

Post by Mr Video Man Sun 15 Jul 2012, 11:46 pm

i really liked watching eddie wrestle probably one of the few guys i could watch for an hour just wrestle he was great at telling a story on the microphone and also in the ring during a match.

kurt is not as quick as he used to be but hes pretty much the same as back then. maybe does a few less moves and matches etc because obviously hes got older.
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 16 Jul 2012, 12:59 am

He'll still be not as stiff as Cena

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down