The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Arsenal stop Man Utd?

4 posters

Go down

Can Arsenal stop Man Utd? Empty Can Arsenal stop Man Utd?

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sat 09 Apr 2011, 6:12 pm

Simple can notorious bottle jobs Arsenal stop a team of proven winners like Man Utd winning the title? For the record I'm not a Man Utd fan I'm a Celtic fan just hate all the rubbish excuses that are made for the Gunners like they play nice football. So did Man Utd in 08/09 Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez imo the best side in Premier League history. I know some people will say they had a team 10 years earlier that did the treble but I feel the team of 08/09 played nicer football.
If Arsenal don't win it should Wenger have a clear out I feel like people have been saying this is a young Arsenal side for about 5 years now is i now about time to grow up and be men or go?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Can Arsenal stop Man Utd? Empty Re: Can Arsenal stop Man Utd?

Post by Fernando Sat 09 Apr 2011, 8:19 pm

there's no reason why we can't still have 2 games in hand just got to hope us and chelsea beat them in the league.

ive never really been fussed by the lack of trophies to be honest. we'll get there eventually. apparently wenger is lining up a clearout at the end of the season anyway.

personally who id like to see leave: almunia,eboue,squillaci,clichy,diaby,denilson,arshavin,rosicky and bendtner

arrivals : pretty much better players then those that hopefully will have been moved on.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Maestro Agro Love Sat 09 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm

I think Chelsea are the more likely side to catch us, they are far more capable of putting together a run of wins than Arsenal. It's not over yet.

The matches vs. Arsenal and Chelsea will likely decide it. We get 4 points from those, we've done it. Get less than 3 and it'll be close.

Stealth Maestro Agro Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Apr 2011, 11:39 pm

there is only 1 team winning the title this season and its man u

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 10 Apr 2011, 12:33 am

Toon Lass wrote:there is only 1 team winning the title this season and its man u

Post of the week. thumbsup
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 13 Apr 2011, 10:46 am

Arsenal are for me the best team to watch in the league but as results have proven so far this season, they are bottle merchants, no change, Arsenal have the same problems they always have, they haven't got any experianced winners in the team, Wenger's forgot what got him successful in the first place, he is trying to build the perfect team and while its pretty to watch when it works, when it doesn't its just a car crash of blips and weak mentality, even if Utd tried to blow this title Arsenal wouldn't take advantage

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down