The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Ariza: A Flipping Fame Chasing Numpty

+6
OasisBFC
Valero's Conscience
paul12342
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Rowley
davidemore
10 posters

Go down

Alex Ariza: A Flipping Fame Chasing Numpty Empty Alex Ariza: A Flipping Fame Chasing Numpty

Post by davidemore Thu 14 Jun 2012, 2:39 am

That's all he is. That's all he be.

Sure, he's excellent at either juicing up his fighters or getting them on a diet and regime that really strengthens their core. Either way his methods of conditioning seems to get results.

But...

Holy Jesus he's an annoying turd of a human being (and he has a crow nose). The man looks like tanned toast. The square faced monkey.

Look at him on Twitter! What the hell is he thinking talking all that guff about Bob Arum? Does he actually think it is good for his career to be talking sh** about Arum, HBO and the media in general? Granted he makes good points about them all, but he does it with absolutely no class, no tact. The man is simply turning into a martyred saint of time. Time to get fired that is!

He is acting like a jilted teenage girl and engaging in propaganda and hype and hearsay. So unprofessional, and these days i feel he is better off out the sport. The sport doesn't need these hype monsters. These fame chasers. Plus, Manny does not have the stamina he had before, and although age is a big factor, Ariza isn't getting it done as much. Why? Because he's too busy ranting on Twitter! And talking to his 'fans'. "Manny walks into the Wild Card Gym... he's ready." Every thing he posts has to have a sense of the profound... well spell your profound sh** right, Ariza!

He's an easy get and has got no composure (the juice?), and at this rate will end up training Mosley in Bermuda for a fight with a rum swigging rich local looking to make a name for himself.

His sinister eyes, the way they narrow, annoys me. He's an insider on the outside, a man in the land of no-men.

Acting like he's the most wanted man in boxing. Wanted like a criminal. He seems to be obsessed with his own image. How he rolls with the crew that don't want him. Talking about how his fighters suffer because others and not his stupid gobby actions. It IS his own crow-faced, toast headed fault!

What the hell was he thinking? What were you thinking Ariza? You faked tanned, chunky-legged moron!

If i saw the man I'd push the man. I'd push the man in his face.

Thoughts?

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Alex Ariza: A Flipping Fame Chasing Numpty Empty Re: Alex Ariza: A Flipping Fame Chasing Numpty

Post by Rowley Thu 14 Jun 2012, 7:32 am

As someone a little sceptical in the first place as to what value some of these conditioners, nutritionists and various other snake oil salesmen bring to the table I am very much of the view that seen and not heard should be there approach. Also does not really sit too comfortably with me guys outside the ropes trying to take too much creditfor stuff, it is the fighters in the ring who take the punches in the head surely they are the ones who deserve the bulk of the limelight and praise.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Alex Ariza: A Flipping Fame Chasing Numpty Empty Re: Alex Ariza: A Flipping Fame Chasing Numpty

Post by davidemore Thu 14 Jun 2012, 9:47 am

Brilliant Rowley!

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 14 Jun 2012, 9:53 am

They do but Roach gets plenty of credit for tactics so surely the man who is employed to get the fighters in great shape should get a bit of credit for that?

Other wise they wouldn't get employed and paid good money. He's never met a microphone he never fancied before mind you the guy seems to go looking for credit which does bug me.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by paul12342 Thu 14 Jun 2012, 10:24 am

Good point Rowley i feel the reason Arizas work seemed so great was because boxing was so far behind when it come to modern conditioning methods.

Kind of like when Wenger first came to england and stopped the Arsenal players drinking. At the time it seemed revoloutionary now however it seems a pretty obvious thing to do.

Ariza is a total big gob tho and wheres that Q and A he was meant to do for the forum

paul12342

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Thu 14 Jun 2012, 10:34 am

Can't stand Ariza as he does adore the spotlight but he must be extremely good at his job.

He has a fight with Manny's advisor, rows with Roach and chucked out of corner only for Manny to ask to have him back!

With Khan, he had a huge falling out and Ariza accused Khan's team of breaking into his hotel room to steal a contract and Khan back tracks and takes him back.

Seems that no one likes him but because he good at his job people tolerate him.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Thu 14 Jun 2012, 10:43 am

Part of Ariza's job is to shut up and help his fighter focus. When he isn't involved directly he looks for ways to be involved, spouting cra* is one of these ways. This is why i dislike certain social networks.

Oh man, i would love to push the guy in his crow face.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Thu 14 Jun 2012, 2:46 pm

i agree.
i mentioned earlier that mayweather moved up as easily and impressively through the weights, if not more impressively. and who's his strength and conditioning coach???

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Thu 14 Jun 2012, 5:51 pm

i think people like bob arum are a lot worse than ariza, who is at worst slightly annoying.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Fri 15 Jun 2012, 9:17 am

Davide - Do enjoy your turn of phrase.
As for the thread, in total agreement with yourself and Rowley, conditionors should neither be seen nor heard, his ego is incredulous.
What mild mannered Kerry Hayes done with Hatton (remembering he resigned in solidarity when Mayweather senior came on the scene), deserves more credit than what Ariza has done,
Turning a obese stout drinking pie munching fatty into a 10stone fighting machine, repeatedly, is damn near water into wine territory compared to Ariza's achievements.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Fri 15 Jun 2012, 10:12 am

Thanking you Jimdig!

Ariza needs to get fired, he is a fame munger. Stupid crow faced man! Ha!

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Fri 15 Jun 2012, 11:05 am

jimdig wrote:Davide - Do enjoy your turn of phrase.
As for the thread, in total agreement with yourself and Rowley, conditionors should neither be seen nor heard, his ego is incredulous.
What mild mannered Kerry Hayes done with Hatton (remembering he resigned in solidarity when Mayweather senior came on the scene), deserves more credit than what Ariza has done,
Turning a obese stout drinking pie munching fatty into a 10stone fighting machine, repeatedly, is damn near water into wine territory compared to Ariza's achievements.

He clearly does something very good or he wouldn't get paid so much and wouldn't be in such high demand.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Fri 15 Jun 2012, 11:21 am

rowley wrote:As someone a little sceptical in the first place as to what value some of these conditioners, nutritionists and various other snake oil salesmen bring to the table I am very much of the view that seen and not heard should be there approach. Also does not really sit too comfortably with me guys outside the ropes trying to take too much creditfor stuff, it is the fighters in the ring who take the punches in the head surely they are the ones who deserve the bulk of the limelight and praise.

it's all nonsense, granted there's some fighters like Khan who need conditioners but some things in boxing are best kept traditional. You don't need another guy telling you when to do your situps, eat certain foods etc

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Fri 15 Jun 2012, 11:30 am

Sugar Floyd Louis wrote:
rowley wrote:As someone a little sceptical in the first place as to what value some of these conditioners, nutritionists and various other snake oil salesmen bring to the table I am very much of the view that seen and not heard should be there approach. Also does not really sit too comfortably with me guys outside the ropes trying to take too much creditfor stuff, it is the fighters in the ring who take the punches in the head surely they are the ones who deserve the bulk of the limelight and praise.

it's all nonsense, granted there's some fighters like Khan who need conditioners but some things in boxing are best kept traditional. You don't need another guy telling you when to do your situps, eat certain foods etc

Most top level fighters disagree with you and are willing to fork out serious money for strength and conditioning coaches so they clearly do something.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Fri 15 Jun 2012, 9:53 pm

OasisBFC wrote:i agree.
i mentioned earlier that mayweather moved up as easily and impressively through the weights, if not more impressively. and who's his strength and conditioning coach???

Mayweather also believes in God and thanks him/her/it or his victories.....Manny needs an adviser for that too lol
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down