The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Ariza: what is his significance?

4 posters

Go down

Alex Ariza: what is his significance? Empty Alex Ariza: what is his significance?

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue 24 Apr 2012, 6:40 pm

I only ask because he is always in the news. Almost as much as trainers and fighters. He gets into bitching matches and various dramas - and he is a personal trainer. Is he really that good? Just today you got him leaving Pacs camp and being bitched about by Roach; previously he has fought Kronz or someone and didn't he have trouble with Khan too? Just odd to me that he is such a significant figure in boxing today. Must be a tremendous trainer. Or maybe they just went into the yellow pages under A and he got lucky. Either way.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Alex Ariza: what is his significance? Empty Re: Alex Ariza: what is his significance?

Post by School Project Tue 24 Apr 2012, 7:06 pm

Apart from every fighter with him turning "super-human" with the alledged drugs and what-not. He seems to know a lot about fitness and putting weight in the right places for each of Roach's fighters.

Khan's chinny? Beef his legs up!
Pacquiao needs to get bigger? Chuck him in a swimming pool!
Chavez is lazy? Feed him horse 'roids!

I think he's just a good fitness coach (like Adam Booth) who has been thrown out there into the wider audience due to shows like 24/7.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Alex Ariza: what is his significance? Empty Re: Alex Ariza: what is his significance?

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue 24 Apr 2012, 7:09 pm

School Project wrote:Apart from every fighter with him turning "super-human" with the alledged drugs and what-not. He seems to know a lot about fitness and putting weight in the right places for each of Roach's fighters.

Khan's chinny? Beef his legs up!
Pacquiao needs to get bigger? Chuck him in a swimming pool!
Chavez is lazy? Feed him horse 'roids!

I think he's just a good fitness coach (like Adam Booth) who has been thrown out there into the wider audience due to shows like 24/7.

Being in Pac Mans camp probably doesn't hurt either

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Tue 24 Apr 2012, 7:18 pm

I'm not too sure Sean, I think it would probably hurt... especially with all the people around advising Pacquiao which shoes and socks to wear. With all those hangers-on it'd hurt my head...

What significance has Koncz got? More importantly... why do we even know HIS name?! haha

Anyways, Ariza has been given the boot from Roach again?

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue 24 Apr 2012, 7:19 pm

School Project wrote:I'm not too sure Sean, I think it would probably hurt... especially with all the people around advising Pacquiao which shoes and socks to wear. With all those hangers-on it'd hurt my head...

What significance has Koncz got? More importantly... why do we even know HIS name?! haha

Anyways, Ariza has been given the boot from Roach again?

Yeah, who is this Koncz fella?

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Tue 24 Apr 2012, 7:25 pm

Michael Koncz - Manny Pacquiao's umm... business Advisor? Solicitor? he's just another guy who spoon feeds Manny.

I've just read that Ariza had flown back to the States to help prepare Chavez Jr for his fight in June, which makes perfect sense seeing as they are part of the Roach gym.

I can see the Ariza thing being hyped up for 24/7. Roach and his slimy team always try and cause a little drama for TV. Like the time he approached Manny to say he was going home because he was fed up with Manny getting interupted during training.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Tue 24 Apr 2012, 9:32 pm

id say he's no better than the most, it's just where he is that makes him famous.

does mayweather even have a fitness and conditioning coach? he's every bit as fit and moved up the weights equally as impressively.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Tue 24 Apr 2012, 11:43 pm

OasisBFC wrote:id say he's no better than the most, it's just where he is that makes him famous.

does mayweather even have a fitness and conditioning coach? he's every bit as fit and moved up the weights equally as impressively.

You're spot on, Ariza has air time on 24/7 and has his name thrown about by Roach, Manny and Khan, so we just know wh ohe is.

The funny thing is: Seeing Floyd eat a Big Mac during a night out 2 weeks before a fight. How many boxers can get away with that? Floyd is always in shape and has grown into each weight very well. Just a natural athlete.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by paul12342 Wed 25 Apr 2012, 8:34 pm

Ariza seems to love the spotlight just a little bit to much in my opinion.

Saying that Khan looked awful against McCloskey when he didnt have him as his conditioner and Khan got him back asap after that fight.

I dont believe half the stories that come out of the pac/khan/chavez training camps it seems like theres always so many problems going on in them.

paul12342

Back to top Go down

Post by paul12342 Wed 25 Apr 2012, 8:39 pm

The wildcard is almost going up its own buttocks lately in my view.... Far too many hangers on.

paul12342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down