The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're Talking Out Loud But You Aint Saying Nothing!

+7
Valero's Conscience
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
JabMachineMK2
Sir. badgerhands
TopHat24/7
Seanusarrilius
davidemore
11 posters

Go down

You're Talking Out Loud But You Aint Saying Nothing!  Empty You're Talking Out Loud But You Aint Saying Nothing!

Post by davidemore Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:38 pm

Top five toffee talkers in boxing today?

1. Arum
2. Chavez Jr
3. Nathan Cleverly
4. Haye
5. K9 Bundrage

Go!

davidemore

Back to top Go down

You're Talking Out Loud But You Aint Saying Nothing!  Empty Re: You're Talking Out Loud But You Aint Saying Nothing!

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:40 pm

Haha, this is actually a good list

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

You're Talking Out Loud But You Aint Saying Nothing!  Empty Re: You're Talking Out Loud But You Aint Saying Nothing!

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:41 pm

Anthony Small?

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:41 pm

K9 Isn't really fair mind you

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:44 pm

Think the title is perfect for the OP to be brutally honest.

Get a job lad and stop wasting everyone's time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. badgerhands Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:47 pm

Why is Don King not there?

He did come out withthe following pearls so is well deserving.

"I'm a promoter of the people for the people and by the people and my magic lies in my people ties. I'm a promoter of America. I'm American people. You know what I mean? So therefore, uh, do not send for who the bell tolls 'cause the bell tolls for thee.”

&

"I can't believe that having said what I said was interpreted as having been what I said when I said it, because I said it where I said it, when I said it, and who I said it to.”

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. badgerhands Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:48 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Think the title is perfect for the OP to be brutally honest.

Get a job lad and stop wasting everyone's time.

Cranberry juice will ease those cramps Dave!!

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:49 pm

Audley Harrison is at #1 with a bullet on this list.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:51 pm

JabMachineMK2 wrote:Audley Harrison is at #1 with a bullet on this list.

100% thumbsup

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:52 pm

Almost everyone involved in the sport. Very few fighters, promoters or pundits say anything worth listening to. Most fighters and promoters tell lies and most pundits have an agenda dictated to them by the TV company they work for.

Bob Arum - rotten to the core and a hypocrite

Larry Merchant-he don't know anything about boxing

Frank Warren - see Bob Arum

Eddie Hearn - apparently he just wants to give the public good fights but he played the biggest role in Haye vs Harrison?

Victor Ortiz- apparently his Mum and Dad left him which he hasn't told enough people about and in the build up to the Floyd fight he had the worst line I've ever heard "If your talking to me, your talking to a tree bro!" WTF does that mean?

Adam Smith on Sky - he just creeps me out
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:53 pm

Come now, Audley said he would be a World Champion and I think you'll find that a quick check reveals Audley was the WBF HW Champion...a title once held by Johnny Nelson. The man was true to his word. He also stated he wouldn't go out on the miserable defeat to David Haye...and he returned with a TKO win.

Who are we to say he won't finally topple a K bro? Audley says it...Audley accomplishes it. PHACKT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm

SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:"If your talking to me, your talking to a tree bro!" WTF does that mean?

It was the way he said it that was so funny, he was trying to be so serious and just came across odd!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:59 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Come now, Audley said he would be a World Champion and I think you'll find that a quick check reveals Audley was the WBF HW Champion...a title once held by Johnny Nelson. The man was true to his word. He also stated he wouldn't go out on the miserable defeat to David Haye...and he returned with a TKO win.

Who are we to say he won't finally topple a K bro? Audley says it...Audley accomplishes it. PHACKT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to deny this.

I especially like the Rafa Benitez reference. Its cheered me up.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed 13 Jun 2012, 4:01 pm

K9 deserves his place Seanus!!!!! He aint fighting nothing but hags! And talking like he the Chaaaaaaaaaamp!!!!! lol.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 13 Jun 2012, 4:03 pm

davidemore wrote:K9 deserves his place Seanus!!!!! He aint fighting nothing but hags! And talking like he the Chaaaaaaaaaamp!!!!! lol.
He has no fanbase though, not that he ain't after them

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbag_puncher Wed 13 Jun 2012, 4:04 pm

Valero's Conscience wrote:
SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:"If your talking to me, your talking to a tree bro!" WTF does that mean?

It was the way he said it that was so funny, he was trying to be so serious and just came across odd!

That was pure gold.

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed 13 Jun 2012, 4:06 pm

Seanus you smack talker, don't make me put you on da list! lol! Bromance.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by paul12342 Wed 13 Jun 2012, 4:11 pm

Gotta say Tony Bellew at times..... he dont half go on at times. Remember when he beat McKenzie the second time and then made out he gave a masterclass

paul12342

Back to top Go down

Post by UpandUnder Wed 13 Jun 2012, 4:30 pm

Anthony Mundine.....calling out mayweather and pac....I want some of the Kool Aid he is drinking!

UpandUnder

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed 13 Jun 2012, 4:45 pm

danny green. tarver wanting a drone. it's his dream to be punch cuddled in a bad way.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Wed 13 Jun 2012, 4:54 pm

Max Kellerman during the Pacman vs Bradley fight.

He was literally on drugs.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed 13 Jun 2012, 5:11 pm

Lol @ mobile!

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down