The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need the help of a South African based rugby fan please :)

2 posters

Go down

Need the help of a South African based rugby fan please :) Empty Need the help of a South African based rugby fan please :)

Post by Shifty Wed 06 Jun 2012, 9:11 pm

http://www.supersport.com/rugby/jwc-matches/video/160961

Can someone who is South Africa based please tell me if this stream works, or does it say "error: Steam not found" when you select it? Headscratch

I can watch all the other rugby matches but for some reason the only one I really want to see does not work. Need the help of a South African based rugby fan please :) 3933776953
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Need the help of a South African based rugby fan please :) Empty Re: Need the help of a South African based rugby fan please :)

Post by Biltong Wed 06 Jun 2012, 9:12 pm

It says the video cannot be located, maybe try again tomorrow. thumbsup
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Need the help of a South African based rugby fan please :) Empty Re: Need the help of a South African based rugby fan please :)

Post by Shifty Wed 06 Jun 2012, 9:18 pm

Thanks Biltongbek! All the trouble to find the bloody thing and the only place I can watch it and the stream is faulty... Whistle

I did report the fault last night but they think it's my browser / operating system / internet, though I can't see how considering all the other full matches and highlights work. Headscratch
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 06 Jun 2012, 9:19 pm

can you see all the other matches on the supersport website?
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Wed 06 Jun 2012, 9:23 pm

Yes mate I have been watching them via proxy. The ones for download are not much good and the French / Argentina one had French commentery, I wanted English commentery.

I just wish I could find a way of downloading the games off the website, this place is a much tougher nut to crack than S4C or the BBC! Headscratch
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down