The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kell Brook better than Khan now ????

+15
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
azania
tunes666
Diggers
SharkSoul
KingMonkey
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
hampo17
AlexHuckerby
paperbag_puncher
Josef K.
as1079
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
Steffan
TRUSSMAN66
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kell Brook better than Khan now ???? - Page 2 Empty Kell Brook better than Khan now ????

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 30 May 2012, 12:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Less experience than Khan at the top level...but I'll be honest I don't se ea weakness with this guy!!!....

Certainly the best talent I've seen in the twenty or so years since I've been here!!!......

For me he's much better all round mentally, physically than Khan and I'm thinking why wait!!!....Sure everybody will struggle with the jab but Khan isn't mature enough and (never will be) to stick to what serves him best and he's more fragile also!!!

Get a title this year and then next spring just whack out the insufferable class-less Khan!!!

Always usually opt for caution with quality like Brook....but to me he's ready now....

Kell Brook better than Khan now !!! You betcha!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Kell Brook better than Khan now ???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kell Brook better than Khan now ????

Post by paul12342 Wed 30 May 2012, 9:34 pm

Yeah id agree with that but he still needs to take that step up in class before anyone can start saying that he will beat Khan who has proven that he is world class.

And come on Brook hasnt exactly been tested mentally yet unlike Khan who took his defeat from Prescott and has used it to make himself a better fighter.

Khans conditioning aswell is pretty darn good aswell id say. That shot late into the fight that he took against Maidana was more then hefty and yet the next round he retook charge of the fight which showed good conditioning aswell as mental strength.

Okay he looked a bit rubbish against McCloskey but Khan has showed he is a world class operator.

If khan wasnt such a plank at times the forums would be lapping him up big time.

paul12342

Back to top Go down

Kell Brook better than Khan now ???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kell Brook better than Khan now ????

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 30 May 2012, 10:30 pm

Like I said who is going to test him mentally ???..at his current level...

Easy to say that but it wasn't until Toney that Nunn was tested mentally!!

Sometimes you can be too good for your own good...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by paul12342 Wed 30 May 2012, 10:59 pm

Dont get me wrong i think Brook is highly talented i just feel that his style will just get figured out like it did with Hamed when he fought Barrera.

His style will be his undoing

paul12342

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Wed 30 May 2012, 11:01 pm

azania wrote:
tunes666 wrote:
SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:
tunes666 wrote:
SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:
What Peterson did to Khan is irrelevant he was juicing.

Excuses, Excuses... no longer the reff or score card then?..

According to the doctor who prescribed him, they were slow release and would have given him no advantage for the fight.. So unless more info comes up to suggest otherwise I think Peterson managed to get the win due to fighter very well on the inside...

I don't really think Peterson looked Juiced..

Did Tyson look stoned when he tested positive for marijuana?

He never declared the substance. Him and Barry Hunter know how USADA works so their is no excuse.

I was not saying he has not done anything wrong, I was commenting on if he had an advantage over Khan in their fight, and so far according to the Doc who prescribed them, he has stated that he would not have as they were slow release... No doubt Khan will use it as an excuse as he has tried to find since he lost... But if the Doc is correct then the Peterson we saw beat Khan was not fighting with some kind of advantage.. unless there is more to be disclosed..

Well the doc who prescribed it to him is hardly likely to say it gave him an advantage is he.

But he would also need to give scientific data as to why it would not... hence his qualifications..

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2