The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 01/06/2012

5 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation 01/06/2012 Empty 6CW Escalation 01/06/2012

Post by Guest Tue 22 May 2012, 8:10 pm

Lumberjack Match

Keith Leone © vs a TWA Wrestler

Surrounded by TWA members

Mr.Kenty vs Jackson Black

Dicey special ring enforcer

*Joshua Michaels clears up the speculation around the International Title

Udo Berg vs Josh Valor

Revolution vs Dopant Zero

Extreme Title Defense

Cerberus vs Mike Hill

Dubois gets GazzyD Answer

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 01/06/2012 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 01/06/2012

Post by Guest Tue 22 May 2012, 8:11 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage where a corridor is shown. The camera moves down the corridor through a number of rooms before it reaches a door way which has on it, in badly painted on letters, “Champion”. As the camera enters the room, Keith Leone is revealed sitting on a bench, the World Title sitting next to him. Leone stares vacantly into space for a few moments before he begins to speak.

Leone: 12 months; 12 months of an emotional rollercoaster, 12 months of torment, 12 months of playing games finally ends in this. (Leone takes a hold of the World Title belt and rests it on his lap). All I’ve ever wanted in a company is to be shown as the best, and this title shows that I’m that right now. So why don’t I feel any different now than I did the week before Night of Glory? (Leone looks down at the title belt, before throwing it aside and looking back up at the camera). Because I’ve been the best that this place has had to offer for 9 months already. Whether these people loved me or loathed me in that time, they all had to respect what I did both inside and outside of this ring. How many guys have taken Dicey to the level I did? None, because nobody had the guts to poke the bear quite like I did and certainly no-one dared to take the beatings I took from him to push him further towards the edge. For that argument, how many guys have been as badly brutalized as I was, locked in a cage with a true animal, and still come back later on in the night to win number one contendership to the World Title. I’ve taken on Genesis single-handed and won; I’ve ended the careers of monsters; and finally I have shown everyone that you can beat me down, bloody me and even fire me, but I’ll keep coming back for more. So really, I don’t need this title to prove that I’m the best that this company has to offer. The fact that the title is out of the hands of Genesis and Alex Walker is much more important to me. I proved that you can’t buy talent, you have to work for your goals and only then can you reach them. Walker tried to buy his group of wrestlers to choke the life out of 6CW and to give the devil his due; he got so close to achieving his goal. But he didn’t count on one thing, me. I am the best in the world right now, however you want to look at it, I slapped the regime in the face and fought against insurmountable odds and came out as the winner. If guys still want to claim to be top dogs then that’s fine for them to do, but I bet that they’ll run a mile before they dare to go one on one with me.

This leads us neatly on to the return of TWA or the poison of wrestling as I like to think of it. A group of losers, underachievers and misfits who’ve collected together as they realise that they can look much better when they aren’t being compared to talent in a real wrestling federation. But clearly someone has been whispering in their ear, telling them that they’re big bad renegades who can come onto our turf and take over by force. Well I hate to burst your bubble, but Genesis had more talent in 4 men than you have in entire federation, and I was more than capable of burying that group, so what’s going to stop me from ensuring that you all end up back in that unemployment line that Crowley picked you from. I mean look at you all; Geoff Steel, former 6CW World Champion who these fans once adored, who was ultimately ended by a group of new kids on the block and he disappeared off for months to lick his wounds. Jerome Dubois, a man who the critics ranted and raved about and ended up being nothing but a snivelling coward who’d stab his partner in the back, rather than fight him face to face, a lot of nerves there for me. And then it really goes downhill from there as to who’s left, Zach Corchia, Neo Domino, Jester and Destroyer, or as they’re otherwise known, the 4 for £10 section on the free agents list. As a group you’re pretty poor, as individuals you are even greater failures and the fact that Crowley thinks that he can take this company by using you as his hired muscle shows how out of touch with reality he has become. You can cut my paycheque, heck if I wanted more money I’d have gone to 6WF and hung out with the “pretty people” over there for the past year. I already know how this game will end Crowley, you’ll throw everything you have at me and you’ll think you finally have me beaten, and in that moment where you become complacent, I’ll go straight for the throat and you have to realise that as vicious and deadly as you once were Crowley, I’m worse. I won’t hesitate in taking out you or any of your hired misfits if you get in my way, and you’ll very quickly realise that going to war with me was the single biggest mistake of your lives.

To whoever the unfortunate soul is that ends up fighting me, examples will be made at Escalation. You’ll be the demonstration of the errors that TWA have made in coming back to fight 6CW and to fight me in particular, and I will show once again why I am “the man” in wrestling today.

Keith Leone gets to his feet and picks the World Title off of the floor and drapes it over his shoulder before walking out of the locker room as the camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Tue 22 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Cheers Cactus I have a crap memory and sometimes to forget to post here xD hahaha

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 May 2012, 11:20 pm

As the previous Escalation goes off air the camera is panning around the backstage of an empty arena. Various 6CW superstars can be seen exiting the building and the cheers (and jeers) of the fans can be heard off camera as each one leaves. Christie is walking throughout the backstage

At the end of the corridor the 6CW changing room is ajar and Christie pushes open the door. gazzyD is sat on his own holding the back of his neck staring dead ahead in a world of his own.

gazzy snaps out of a despondant state as he notices the Christie and the cameraman enter the room

g: I suppose you're here to get a reaction from what happened earlier?

They go to exit sensing gazzy isn't in the best of moods

g: Stay......I'll let you know exactly what I'm feeling toward tonights events.

CJ: Only if you're sure. I don't want to bother you if you don't want to be bothered

g: Well I can hardly run away from whats happened can I? I'm eventually gonna have to talk about what's happened tonight

CJ: OK..thanks. Well I suppose we have to start with the obvious, and I am sorry to bring this up so short a time after it happened, but what are your feelings towards Jerome Dubois after he turned on you and cost you the titles earlier this evening?

g: I was shocked, but now after I've had a bit of time to reflect I can't believe I never seen this coming. Afterall he was just another soldier who was fighting against the Genesis monster, now that they're gone it was always natural for him to become the same spineless frog he was Pre-Genesis.

Unfortunately I was blinded by own stupidity to actually believe that maybe....just maybe he respected the tag team titles, in fact scratch that, respected me as a competitor that we could let history stay in the past, let bygones be bygones and start afresh.

Two short weeks ago I took another step toward 6CW immortality by remaining undefeated at Night of Glory, and Dubs played a big part in helping me achieve that feat. But tonight its safe to say that I no longer feel the same buzz I felt following that tag team triumph, in fact it's safe to say I feel quite the opposite

CJ: Its funny how mentioned history there because Jerome Dubois listed your actions in Genesis as his reason for what he did tonight

g: He was always good at making other people the villain of the piece instead of taking a look at himself. I can't hide from my past, whats done is done, I've apologised for what I did with Genesis, I regret every single one of my actions, that includes any attacks I actioned or took part in, including that on Jerome Dubois.

CJ: Well it doesn't look as if Dubois is ready to accept that apology

g: Well there's not much I can do about that is there? All I know is that the last couple of months I've felt me and Dubs could take on the world and bring a bit of respect back to the tag team division, all the while it appears he had other ideas

CJ: Well there's plenty that would argue you did that, especially given the fact that one of the most dominant factions in 6CW history, Revolution have returned to contest for the tag titles, unfortunately given what happened we never got to see what could've been a match up for the ages

g: It doesn't really matter any more does it, at the end of the day all people will remember is what happened at the end instead of what happened along the way

CJ: I'm sorry gazzy, I'm been trying to find a way around it, but I'm just gonna have to come out with it. What do you plan on doing now? Will you answer Dubois' challenge?

gazzy looks at Christie, he still looks like his mind is million miles away

g: His mind has been poisoned by Mr Crowley and this stupid TWA invasion, absolute joke of a company. As soon as Dubs realises that Crowleys just using him the better. We just got rid of one power hungry moron and we don't need another

CJ: I agree, but that doesn't exactly answer my question. Jerome Dubois has challenged you to a match. He's given you till next weeks Escalation to respond, have you thought as to what your answer will be yet?

g: I think this interviews run its course now, don't you?

CJ: Of course gazzy, many thanks for your time

Christie leaves the room and the camera fixes on gazzy as he falls back into a solemn state again as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri 25 May 2012, 10:21 am

The camera shows a close up of the Undisputed Tag Team Championship belt and the fans erupt into cheers as the screen focuses on the plaque on it that displays the name 'Daniel Reilly'. The camera slowly zooms out and shows Daniel Reilly stood int he backstage area, smirking, with the Title hung over his shoulder.

DR: And so here we are again, Mr 6CW is back! I am the man who turned this company into the worldwide brand it is today, I am the man who has single handily dominated this business for the last three years, I am the reason you are all here tonight.

I am the man who had a vision. I was sick of the way this business was falling apart after all my hard work. I stood and watched as people like GazzyD, Dicey Reilly, Lex Hart, Jerome Dubois and all them other chumps dragged this business down. The company that I had single handily globalized was being ripped into pieces in front of my eyes. And so the vision began. I had a vision of a Revolution.

I knew that I had to start a Revolution and lead it to the very top. And that is exactly what I did! I recruited two of the brightest young stars in the company at the time. Mike Logan, and a man that goes by the name of Perfect Jack.

(The fans boo).

I coached them both, I taught them everything they needed to become someone in this business. I taught them about who the enemy were, and I made sure that together, our three man Revolution would help 6CW rise through the ashes.

Through my guidance, Perfect Jack and Mike Logan brought two Tag Team Championships with them, while I was collecting TV Titles and 6CW Championships. We became the biggest names in this business, we were well and truly feared.

However, I discovered a weakness in my Revolution, and so I destroyed that weakness, therefore eliminating Mike Logan from my Revolution. And so that left me and Jack to continue dominating this business. Now we all know that it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows between me and Jack, but regardless of whether we were on the same side or not, we were both headlining this business.

Then Jack's performances began to slide, and I left the business to recover from past injuries, and to discover the fire inside of me. And so 6CW breathed again, thinking that the space at the top of the throne was up for grabs. But yet here I stand, you better believe that the most dangerous man in wrestling is back.

Like it or not, the Revolution was begun once more. We don't give a crap about a single one of you out in that arena or back in the locker room. Me and Perfect Jack are once again taking over this business, and I would love to wish you luck in stopping us, but that just wouldnt be enough.

'Reilly smiles slyly, as he turns and walks away.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun 27 May 2012, 2:33 pm

JT: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and what a show we have had so far

HL: What a show indeed Jeff and....

Suddenly pyros explode and the lights in the arena go off.

JT: What the!?

A spot light hits the ramp as dry ice bellows out of the curtain the crowd begin to boo as a countdown begins...

Eins, zwei, drei, vier, fünf
Sechs, sieben, acht, neun.....UDO!

On ten "UDO" appears on the tron as pyros explode down the ramp and 'Sonne' by Rammstein explodes out of the speakers and Udo Berg steps out onto the ramp looking less than pleased.

HL: Udo Berg ladies and gentlemen a lot of questions surround what happened last week at Escalation.

A video of Last weeks Escalation starts.

The crowd cheer when Zach Corchia runs at Udo and then does a drop kick to the right leg of the big man taking him down to one knee, Hidari comes round a little climbs the top turn buckle and does a missile drop kick to the face of Udo, Valor then hits a DDT on Udo Berge turns Udo over and goes for the cover.

Kick out..............

JT: What do these men have to do to get the 1,2,3 on Udo?

HL: I have no idea Jeff but he's my pick to win this match.

The crowd boo loudly as Udo gets the should up and then slams the mat in frustration, Hill comes at Udo and hits a hard right hand to the face which makes Udo red with rage, He picks up Hill and Smashes him to the mat with a huge Chokeslam, Visage runs at Udo and is met with a boot to the face, Hidari runs at Udo and he is met with a huge clothesline which spins Hidari inside out.

Corchia then climbs the top turn buckle and lets fly with a cross body but is caught by Udo and then slammed to the mat, Udo then climbs the top rope on to the apron and out of the ring walks up the ramp and then into the back stage area.

JT: Were the hell is Udo going, He has taken out the entire members of the match and then left the ring?

HL: I have know Idea Jeff, Udo just snapped in the ring and then left, I guess he just had enough.

The crowd goes wild with excitement as the five men start to stir, Hidari then hits a Hesitation Drop Kick (Chris Sabin) and then a Epic Moonsalt (Christopher Daniels B.M.E) on visage and then goes for the cover.

HL: So Udo took them all out then just left the ring for no apparent reason, and due to his absence we had a different winner in my opinion to who it would have been had Udo stayed...

The video continues showing the outcome of the match.

Hidari then body slams Valor hard to the mat and then Urges Dopant zero into the ring, they pick up Valor and one holding Valor up and the other hitting Valor in the face.

HL: Valor in serious trouble here.

JT: Your right there Henry, This is not good at all.

Hidari then takes over holding Valor and Kenzaki climbs the top rope and fly's high in the air and goes to hit the missile drop kick on Valor but he ducks out of the way and the crowd cheer as Hidari gets the full force of the Missile drop kick.

JT: Yes, Great move by Valor.

HL: God damn, why did they have to get in the ring.

the crowd cheer as Valor then drop kicks both men out of the ring and then picks up Hidari and hits the Tower of Valour (Version of Powerbomb) and goes for the cover.

Crowed:..................1.........................2........................3................

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Enemy Lyrics by Fozzy hits and the crowd cheer as the referee holds Valor's arm up in Victory.

JT: What a fight, Valor wins and is the new number one contender for the TV championship.

HL: If Udo had have stayed in the ring I know he would be number one contender and Valor knows it too!

JT: How the hell do you "Know" that?

HL: Look at him! He is easily the strongest man in the entire company

JT: You need more than sheer strength to succeed in this world Henry...

HL: Whatever you say I know it...

Udo soaks up the hatred for a while then puts the microphone to his lips.

Udo: Do you people understandt now?

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOO! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Udo: DO YOU UNDERSTANDT!?

The crowd continue their onslaught of abuse towards the German giant. Udo smirks...

Udo: I told you the time of Udo vass coming, unt it hass begun...

..You see, I haff decided meine rise to the top vill be a gradual one, unt vhat better vay to ensure meine domination is absolute, than to show how much MUCH stronger I am than any off these so called superstars in the back...I couldt easily haff beaten them in that ring last veek. But I saw no challenge, vhat is it you say?....like shooting fishes in the barrel....*Udo smirks again* It vass too eassy, unt a vaste off meine time, so I left...unt I vatched. Unt the vinner vass Mr Valor.

Udo holds the mic away from his mouth and stares out into the crowd who are hurling abuse at him. He smiles and encourages a VALOR VALOR VALOR! chant from the crowd.

Udo: The man whose name you chant iss too cowardly to come unt meet me in the ring, he likes to make a big entrance, only to sit down on the ramp unt shout meaningless unt hollow threats at people, then vonce he says his piece, he turns on hiss heels unt runs away like little girl....

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Udo: ....No, Mr Valor celebrated hiss "victory" unt as much as he may pretend he feels like he hass earned his number von contender position, he knows deep in hiss soul...he did not, unt could not....beat.......me. From now on ladies unt gentlemen there is a new law in diss company, I do not care for vinning or loosing...I intend to hurt unt maim UNT DESTROY! ANYVON WHO GETS IN MEINE VAY! unt they vill neffer forget facing the might of UDO! BERG!

Udo begins to laugh as the Crowd's Boos become deafening and 'Sonne' hits as Udo slowly makes his way out the ring over the top rope.

HL: Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen, Udo Berg has laid out a terrifying new law

JT: Agreed he says he doesn't care if he wins or loses just so long as he hurts and maims people along the way

HL: If I was one of the guys in the back I would be worried

JT: If I was Josh Valor I would be very worried.

HL: We wait to see what Josh has to say in retaliation to Udo's threats when we come back from this commercial break.

*Show goes to ad break*

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 28 May 2012, 3:43 pm

“Born to Fight” hits over the arena and the fans go wild as Dicey steps out from behind the curtain and raises his arms up in the air

JT: Here he is ladies and gentlemen, the walking, talking, a$$ kicking, Hall of Famer

Henry: You forgot to say alcoholic bum

JT: And I also forgot to say 6CW legend as well your point being H….anyway what a comeback he had last week when he beat the Internatioal Champ, Mr Kenty

Henry: It was a lucky win; Kenty wasn’t 100% from his Night of Glory match with Jackson Black

JT: Always with the excuses

Dicey slowly makes his way to the ring tagging as many fans as he can on the way, he rolls into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles as the crowd chant his name

Crowd: DI-CEY

Dicey takes a mic off Mike Bird and stands in the centre of the ring with his hands on his hips smiling

Dicey: You see that’s why I love this place, that’s why I drag my a$$ out of bed in the morning and that’s why I LOVE 6…C…W

Crowd: 6-C-DUB

Dicey: It is great to be back and I mean that from the bottom of my heart, without this place there is no Dicey Reilly, first I would like to say a welcome back to good old Mr Crowley (crowd boo) I see your as popular as ever chief and it was a surprise to see you dressed in a suit and acting the big shot, did hanging out at open fires drinking red wine and talking to your invisible imaginary friend not work out for you, did you decide to enter the real world? With us grown ups, your were an idiot when you were a wrestler and you’re a bigger idiot now

Crowd: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Henry: He can’t say that about our new boss

JT: Are you gonna stop him

Dicey: You think you can bring all these TWA rejects into my organisation, take out our Champion even if it’s Keith Leone, and not have me come out here and say nothing about it? I have seen off 6WE and 6WF since my time here and I know we were all a nice happy family under the 6CWF banner but that little marriage ended quicker than Chris Patricks

Crowd: Laugh

Dicey: I don’t care if you have Rusty Steel, Zach Cockroach or my old buddy Lex, I will not let the place I love be taken out by a bunch of nobodies that couldn’t even keep there own organisation from failing, so just like your wrestling career Crowley this is over before it started

Crowd: DI-CEY

Dicey: No onto my excellent return last week against the man holding the gold I want the most….Mr Kenty (Crowd boo), this is nothing personal Kenty, this is business, you see that belt around your waist is the only thing stopping me from being the greatest this company has ever and will ever see, I have held it all and on the night I thought I won the Grand Slam, that title was created, so you can see how I could be feeling, I want that title Kenty and as you saw last week I will get it, one way or another I will pick the title from your very bones if need be but don’t worry as I am your “Special guest” enforcer this week I will call it straight down the middle because I don’t care if you and Black rip each other to shreads it just means less for me to send to the hospital, because I was born to do one thing…..and that’s……………..

Crowd: FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!

Dicey drops the mic and poses in the center of the ring as his music starts again

JT: Dicey is back and on a mission H, can you feel the electricity in the air

Henry: No but I can smell his breath from here

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 28 May 2012, 8:08 pm

The cameras join Henry Lloyd and Jeff Thadeus at ringside as we comeback from a commercial break, the noise in the arena is deafening as the crowd shout for their favourite superstars. Jeff Thadeus has to almost shout over the crowd to get his next point across.

JT: Well last week saw a climatic end to escalation as Mr Crowley lead a bunch of superstars in a vicious attack against our new world champion Keith Leone. But what took most of us by surprise was that one of these men involved was the former world champion Geoff Steel.

HL:I wasn’t surprised one bit and I must say I rather liked the new Steel and he is ok in my book, everyone know that Steel and Leone have a storied past so what better way to embarrass Leone then by demolishing him during his own title celebration. I mean can you …….

JT: I’m afraid I will have to stop you there Henry as I’m being told there has been an arrival in the backstage area. What can you tell us Christy?

The cameras go backstage into the parking lot area, where we join Christy James with a microphone in hand surrounded by a gang of cameramen.

C: Hi Jeff, Yes we have just had reports that a car matching the description of one owned by Geoff Steel has just entered the building and we are expecting him to arrive with us imminently.

Just as Christy is finishing her sentence a black Audi convertible speeds into the parking lot, the car comes to a halt in one of the bays and the engine is disengaged. One of the cameras zooms in on the car and it is clear that the driver is Geoff Steel; Steel has a pair of dark shades covering his eyes and is wearing a white shirt opened at the top. The camera watches as Steel removes his seatbelt before producing a phone from out of sight. Steel studies the phone for a while with an expression of dissatisfaction on his face; he then puts the phone to his ear and removes his shades tossing them to one side.

The camera picks up what looks like him having a conversation with someone on the phone but it is impossible to make out what he is saying, by the look on Steel face it is clear he is not happy with what is transgressing to the point where it seems as if Steel is shouting vigorously down the phone at the recipient. Steel then removes the phone from his ear to survey the screen before banging his fist against the steering wheel as the horn sounds. Geoff Then begins to exit the vehicle slamming the driver door behind him, steel makes his way to the back of the vehicle and opens the boot and rummages inside. Steel then slams the boot shut and returns with his gym bag in hand and his wrestling boots thrown over his shoulder.

Steel then proceeds to make his way to the entrance of the dressing room area where Christy and the camera crew approach him, Geoff still looks angry at this point so Christy approaches with caution.

C: Geoff it’s been so long, how are you?

GS: Evening Christy, Let’s just keep this short I’ve got some business which needs my urgent attention.

Christy seems taken back by the answer she received and stumbles with her next question

C: Still it’s good to have you back Geoff, I was worried about you when you got injured you wouldn’t return my calls or reply to my messages and nobody had heard anything from you.

GS: It was a bad injury Christy these things happen, you go your whole career praying and thinking it will never happen to you and then the day it does and the doctors say that you’re no longer fit to compete it changes you. You become desperate and frustrated with your body and start taking more risks pushing yourself to the point where you end up doing more damage than the original injury. I didn’t like the way I was heading and my actions were starting to have an effect on the people around me, I took the best and only action I thought possible I removed myself from the equation, I cut all ties to avoid any further heartache. In the end I stand by my decision it made me focus and concentrate on getting over my injury and made me look at things in a whole new light. When it comes down to it though Christy all you need to know is that I’m back I’m not promising that I’m going to set the world alight but I’m back. The landscape in 6CW has changed a lot in my absence and it’s like I’m starting my career all over again whether I will be able to match the standards I used to set I suppose only time will tell, I’m just glad to be participating. It seems at this moment in time I’m the forgotten man people have found new superstars to cheer people like Keith Leone and Jackson Black quite how those two have ended up being the superstars kids look up to these days I have no idea from what I remember there two of the worst role models you could find. I guess I’ll just have to find my own spot in this new universe and accept that that’s the way it’s going to be.

C: You didn’t look very accepting of that last week Geoff when you attacked the new world champion Keith Leone

Steel looks shocked by Christy’s question, before composing himself

GS: Christy there are things happening in 6CW that you just wouldn’t understand, things that have nothing to do with wrestling things that are just done for the sake of business, something’s that you have no control over. It sounds like your judging me based on my actions from one night alone Christy and I thought you knew me better than that. I suggest you gather all the facts before going down that road Christy because you have no idea of my situation. If you were hoping your next big scoop was going to be Geoff Steel the antichrist I suggest you go do some actual research after all that’s what your paid to do. For now I’m done here come see when you’ve been enlightened.

Steel then barges past one of the camera men and enters the dressing room area allowing the door to slam shut behind him, Christy watches on almost in tears as the cameras once more return to ringside.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 31 May 2012, 12:49 pm

*You can feel the anticipation in the crowd as the show returns from commercials as the camera has a mid - shot over the ring showing the fans cheering just behind the barricades. The lights soon dim as the camera switches to the ramp and titantron as "On fire by New device" rings out over the arena with a considerable amount of heat coming from the crowd. The familiar voices of Jeff Thaddeus and Henry Lloyd can be heard via commentary*

JT: Welcome back one and all to Escalation.. we have a cracking show remaining for you but it appears Mr Kenty has something on his mind.. What you reckon it is Henry?

HL: I'm not sure Jeff.. but whatever it is, Kenty looks pretty relaxed! how many times have we seen that ice cold demeanour?

*Standing on the ramp wearing a smart grey pinstripe with a electric blue tie hanging down to his waist overlapping a shirt which is tucked in, Kenty soaks up the hatred with a sinister smile. Arrogantly, Kenty makes his descent down the ramp and into the ring without as much a glance at the fans*

JT: Arguably part of the greatest faction of all time, Genesis, a multiple tag - team champion and now only the 2nd man to carry the International title, Mr Kenty is one of the biggest stars we have here on 6CW.

HL: You said it Jeff, the man ooze's class...

JT: I know what else he ooze's too..

*pacing the ring with a slight sinister look on his face, Kenty continues to prowl the ring clutching a microphone. Before then stopping in the middle and looking directly into the camera as the fans continue to give off plenty of heat towards Kenty. A few seconds pass before Kenty raises the microphone to his lips*

Mr Kenty: Mr KENNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYY HAAAAASSSSSS ARRRRIVVVVEEDD.. Your new INTTTEEEERRRNATTTTIIONALLL CHAMPION!

*The crowd boo relentlessly as Kenty begins to laugh showing off his bleached white teeth glistening in the lights. The camera flashbulbs continue to go off as Kenty begins to fumble around the ring, nearly falling over at one point as the fans look on confused. Composing himself, Kenty smiles before picking up the microphone again*

Mr Kenty: Remind you of anyone? anyone in particular? He's the man that likes to fight, the Ass kicking, trash talking hall of famer of 2012 Dicey Reilly!

*The crowd cheer at the name before Kenty speaks over*

Mr Kenty: Did I miss something.. the Afterthought, Dicey Reilly.

*The crowd boo as Kenty begins to seem deadly serious once again.*

Mr Kenty: Dicey Reilly.. the man that was last seen after a competitive match being thrown down a flight of stairs by our local resident boogeyman, Cerberus. But that wasn't enough was it Reilly? You had to come back at Night of Glory to cost Genesis the chance to take over this company by screwing the great man that is Lex Hart out of the World heavyweight championship thereby giving a overrated stunt man, Keith Leone his one claim to fame, winning the 6CW world heavyweight championship... But I wan't to talk about the night before Night of Glory, as matter of fact it was rather a big day wasn't it Reilly? introduced to the Hall of fame! and that's when I learnt the truth about Dicey Reilly.. if you see past the drink, see past the extreme moves and the matches hell even see past Betsy.. you can see that all you are is a small, weak, deluded, coward. You couldn't stay out of the limelight could you? You couldn't bear the thought of sitting at home in Ireland taking a sip of whatever cheap alcohol you consume sitting in your comfy chair with Jill making you the same dinner you have had for the past few years oh no.. you had to come back. Well Reilly that's your problem.. you claim you wan't the International title? Haha.. No chance. Go and find somewhere else to hog the limelight, maybe on 6WF where you will be celebrated as more deadwood to put on the fire and just maybe, maybe show you still got it. I will have no hesitation in kicking your head off if you pull anything funny in the match I got tonight against Jackson Black.. I will see you later, afterthought.

Mr Kenty: Now onto Jackson Black.. poor, clueless Jackson. You may think your all high and mighty with that briefcase you cling onto but the stark reality is, I have taken your identity, like I said I would. Granted, Night of Glory it didn't happen but I said I would and I did and now your at a crossroads in your career..you could decide to cash that briefcase in against Leone but why would you do that? I thought Leone beat you a couple of months ago on Escalation? so what makes you think you can go all the way this time huh? the other path is continue to come after me and reclaim your identity. Reclaim your life.. and that looks like the path you have chosen as tonight we go head to head once again.. will you jump over a obstacle? or will you fall down the big black hole that is right infront of you, falling into the abyss which is fast becoming your career. I think I know where you going Black and that's not facing Keith Leone any time soon..

Mr Kenty: Tonight I prove to each and everyone of you why 2012 will be my year and why you will be hearing this for a very long time.. And still International champion... MR KEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTYYYYYY...

KENTY!

*Tossing the microphone away, Kenty zones out into space as a sly smile creeps across his face as the camera cuts backstage.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down