The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clint Dempsey: Where is he going...

3 posters

Go down

Clint Dempsey: Where is he going... Empty Clint Dempsey: Where is he going...

Post by owen10ozzy Tue May 08, 2012 2:23 am

Hello All.

So one of the stand out players of the campaign could be on his way out of Fulham. If he does leave where do you lot see him going..where would he fit in best..and how good do you rate the American.

You can check out my take on him at my football blog where I have just finished writing up an article on him:

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com/2012/05/07/clint-dempsey-americas-most-wanted/

or view at:

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/clint-dempsey-americas-most-wanted.html

There are some other articles on there which you can all check out. If you enjoy what you read/see then please spread the word.

Look forward to hearing all your responses.

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Clint Dempsey: Where is he going... Empty Re: Clint Dempsey: Where is he going...

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 2:32 am

I'd love to see him at United, we desperately need a goal scoring midfielder and the guy, despite being 30 odd is a proven Premiership player. However, I can't see it happening.

Back to top Go down

Clint Dempsey: Where is he going... Empty Re: Clint Dempsey: Where is he going...

Post by The Special Juan Tue May 08, 2012 2:37 am

Only 29 Sainty. That's not bad.

I think he'll go to Liverpool. They need goals.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Tue May 08, 2012 2:57 am

Yeh United could do with someone in his mould...Carrick just doesnt cut the mustard im afraid.

29 and seemingly getting better. I rate the guy extremely highly..reminds me of Arteta & Cahill. I think Liverpool are probably favourites...but they would have to shift a fair few players I think.

I would surprised if Tottenham dont have a look at him. Could see Modric leaving in the summer (god knows he doesnt look like he wants to stay) and for Dempsey would be an ideal, not to mention cheap, direct replacement.

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 3:00 am

I wasn't sure if he was 29 or 30...

That said, he seems to know where the net is and is good in the air. I feel he could really add something to the United midfield. However, I've hear that Fergie seems to be plumping for Kagawa.

Dempsey is definitely destined for a bigger club than Fulham.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 4:33 am

Kagawa is extremely talented and looks certain to be the direct replacement for Park-ji-Sung. Commercially another good signing for Man Utd but he also brings pace, creativity and certainly more goals from central midfield.

All the talk is Dempsey to Liverpool but I've seen nothing concrete, is it just because they have American owners? In my opinion I think this will be one where we wait all summer for something to happen but nothing does. I hope for Clint that something does because he deserves a chance at a top club but will it be Arsenal, Liverpool or Tottenham........ Clint Dempsey: Where is he going... 1347041234

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue May 08, 2012 6:27 am

Dempsey might finish hiis career in Texas, think that would be best. He won't go to Liverpool as he would have to live in or near the city...
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down