The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rendall Munroe Vs. Scott Quigg - 16th June - Early Predictions

2 posters

Go down

Rendall Munroe Vs. Scott Quigg - 16th June - Early Predictions Empty Rendall Munroe Vs. Scott Quigg - 16th June - Early Predictions

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 06 May 2012, 6:50 am

Interesting fight this, real suprised no one has talked about it, or at least I haven't read anything, this could be a real good fight, can see the styles melding really nicely in this one, Hatton is saying that the winner of this will fight Frampton I believe.

Really tough fight to call in my opinion, clearly Munroe has fought at a higher level but I think Quigg genuinely is a little bit slicker all round and perhaps a bit too strong also, but could easily go Munroes way, what you lads reckon?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Rendall Munroe Vs. Scott Quigg - 16th June - Early Predictions Empty Re: Rendall Munroe Vs. Scott Quigg - 16th June - Early Predictions

Post by KingMonkey Sun 06 May 2012, 9:04 am

Lots happening before this so no surprise it hasn't quite got going yet. As a domestic fight though it's right up there with the best possible right now.

Tough to call. Rendall is a tough fighter, huge at the weight and very underrated. Quigg looked a bit off form against Arthur when he was floored so who knows? I'm looking forward to it that's for sure.

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down